Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien and Government(s) Unity

Journey

Found this tonight- Get Ready-- I am not endorsing these views and opinions.

However, there are a lot of "references" to most all current conspiracys, including government and alien intervention with each other.

A Wild Read!!! CLICK HERE

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Engulf

• Journey

• Xenojjin

• fulltimekiller

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Journey original.gif ,really interesting stuff,although sort of a revise for me.I'll wait for the others to have thier say in this one. thumbsup.gif

Hey say what,I just remembered I could get into that site on that day when Journey just posted it here.....and now it's gone.Hey Xeno,you know about the efforts of this gov. people that are alledgedly trying thier very best to close down all this 'great' sites because it's got too much info for us?? blink.gif Hmmm,this one's intriguing... ph34r.gifalien.gif

.......or is it just me and my crap again?? tongue.gif

Edited by Engulf

This article was located at www.unknowncountry.com. but after double checking it has been deleted from their web-site whistling2.gifph34r.gif article was titled TOP SECRET

The first thing that came to my mind,LOL, after reading this was maybe this is why Jimmy Carter never revealed what he said he would prior to election.....