Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grand Theft Auto Myths

Nessieman23

:mellow: I heard about 7 GTA myths:

Leatherface-

You can meet him in San Andreas

UFO-

You see them in SA

Sea Serpent(FALSE)-

You see it in SA

The Fault-Line Earthquake-

Underwater in SA

Ghost Cars-

In SA

Serial Killers-

In SA

Bigfoot(FALSE)-

In SA

These all have 1 thing in cmmn! THEY ARE IN SAN ANDREAS!! I want to know, are there any Legends about GTA3 or Vice City, or anything OTHER than San Andreas!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nessieman23

• BurnSide

• jpalz

• jesspy

Leatherface-

You can meet him in San Andreas

False. You can see a figure of the guy in Manhunt however.

UFO-

You see them in SA

False. These are not UFO's just the games graphical interpretation of how airplanes look in the sky.

Sea Serpent (FALSE)

The Fault-Line Earthquake-

Underwater in SA

Never heard of that. Where?

Ghost Cars-

In SA

True. Glitch.

Serial Killers-

In SA

There are criminals in all the games besides you.

Bigfoot(FALSE)

I fail to see how these are Videogame Urban Legends. They would normally be refered to as 'Easter Eggs'.

For example, an Easter Egg in Vice City, you can go to the same bathroom stall where Tony Montana almost gets chainsawed in Scarface, it's covered in blood.

Really? Where can I find that bathroom stall Burns?

Sorry dude I don't remember, it's been years since I played Vice City.

I can't view it, but apparently heres a youtube showing the bathroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJDAUZxEQeo

Edited by BurnSide

>Never heard of that. Where?

I'm surpirsed Burnside! I thought you didnt play games!

The fault line is somewhere underwater, but I cant pinpoint the exact location, my San Andreas is scratched, and everytime I go there, it freezes.

But somebody on YouTube found the fault-line too! The link is

sorry about that, first time using a link!

I just want some easter eggs in GTA3!

Edited by Nessieman23

This is the only Easter Egg i know of in GTA3.

http://www.eeggs.com/items/36087.html

Suprised? Have you not seen the Resident Evil thread, one of the longest running threads on the board started by me. :lol: Of course i play vidgames.

Suprised? Have you not seen the Resident Evil thread, one of the longest running threads on the board started by me. :lol: Of course i play vidgames.

Resident Evil Thread? ;) Cool

I'm gonna try the GTA3 easter eggg

Edited by Nessieman23

i love the little things you can find on this game most of all i love the billboards

like that true grime one (a rip at True Crime)

i should look for an image of it

for any1 whos interested, I found a video of someone FIGHTING LEATHER FACE!

for any1 whos interested, I found a video of someone FIGHTING LEATHER FACE!

i think we all are post it

Leatherface Battle! I found this while I was on youtube, and there is another one on Pigsy!

GTA III EASTER EGG!

Hidden message

On the second island (Staunton Island), go to the left of the main entrance of the car park that was used in the Kingdom Come mission. Go up the stairway you find up the alleyway with a car and park the car by the wall to the right. The wall is too high to jump on so you will need the car. Jump on the car, then on the wall and you will be on a flat roof. Jump off the wall to the area where you see all the metal fire escape stairways and look around. You will then see a message on one of the walls that reads: “You werent supposed to be able get here you knowâ€.

Edited by Nessieman23

There is that easter egg where you shoot the moon and it gets bigger and smaller...think its in GTA3.

Thats all I know.

go to down town san feiro, look about and you can find a sign that say's something like zombietech mutants zombies and hybrids,,,,, or smething along those lines!!!!!!!!!!

There is that easter egg where you shoot the moon and it gets bigger and smaller...think its in GTA3.

Thats all I know.

I think it also happens in Vice City. Though I prefer to use the sniper to blow a pimp's head off in all its gory glory :P

i found the fult line it is by the freighter ship inside the harbor . by the golen gate brige. there is an under world also' got to the gym near the hood the one by the clothes store go in turn right put in the code for the jet pack and go up and forward it works sometimes if it doesn't go back later. :alien:

theres something in san andreas where you can have sex, its called "hot coffee" or somehting. they got into alot of trouble over it i think

theres something in san andreas where you can have sex, its called "hot coffee" or somehting. they got into alot of trouble over it i think

You can't actually do it in the game without outside help...I think you have to have the PC version and download something to make it work.

The story goes that it was originally sopose to be apart of the main game but was scrapped and never finished but the coding for it was left on the disc. When the PC version of the game came out somebody somewhere pieced together the coding to make it playable.

If I remember correctly, the ghost glendale that runs down the hill in back o beyond has a dent that you cant repair, supposedly it's the car that Bigfoot "wrecked".

There's also that secret tatoo parlor somewhere that has all the illegal tatoos, such as curse words, weed symbols and stuff like that.

Video here of how to get there.

is this for any video game myths? oh well any one remember Street Fighter 2 for snes?

Sheng Long trick for Street Fighter II. It was said that if one could get through Street Fighter II's grueling 11-character roster without losing a round, and then get 9 'draws' in a row vs. final boss M. Bison, the player could supposedly fight against a special character called Sheng Long, who was said to be Ryu's trainer.

An ad suggesting gamers look for the April Fool's joke in the issue of EGM was placed on the same page as the Sheng Long trick. Despite this, readers didn't catch on to the gag.

The name "Waste Tokens" (W.A. Stokins) from "Fooled Again, HA!" (Fuldigen, HA) also appears on the page as a runner-up.

Ironically, several of Sheng Long's attributes (flame-fisted Dragon Punch, air throws, red fireballs, high-powered spin kick) are actual moves that were added to Ken and Ryu's repertoire in later games. This joke is often credited with inspiring the creation of Akuma, although Capcom has never officially confirmed or denied this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EGM_April_Fools'_jokes

Sorry dude I don't remember, it's been years since I played Vice City.

I can't view it, but apparently heres a youtube showing the bathroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJDAUZxEQeo

That's sweet! I'm definitely going home after work and popping in Vice City...

...and then I'll put in GTA3 to check this out!! :tu: I used to play GTA and GTA II so that'll hit home for me.

Leatherface Battle! I found this while I was on youtube, and there is another one on Pigsy!

GTA III EASTER EGG!

Hidden message

On the second island (Staunton Island), go to the left of the main entrance of the car park that was used in the Kingdom Come mission. Go up the stairway you find up the alleyway with a car and park the car by the wall to the right. The wall is too high to jump on so you will need the car. Jump on the car, then on the wall and you will be on a flat roof. Jump off the wall to the area where you see all the metal fire escape stairways and look around. You will then see a message on one of the walls that reads: “You werent supposed to be able get here you knowâ€.

Nice find on the Leatherface battle!!! :tsu:

If I can remember where that is on GTA3 (haven't played in quite a while) I'll look for it when I check for the TW@ lan center :lol:

If I remember correctly, the ghost glendale that runs down the hill in back o beyond has a dent that you cant repair, supposedly it's the car that Bigfoot "wrecked".

There's also that secret tatoo parlor somewhere that has all the illegal tatoos, such as curse words, weed symbols and stuff like that.

Video here of how to get there.

This is a SWEET find!!! I'm definitely buying SA now just because I want to get the weed tattoo and of course keep up on my collection of GTAs! :yes: Lol! This thread has inspired me. I'm going to look into getting a copy of GTA and GTAII because my disks got lost. I should be able to run that on the PS2, right? If I remember correctly, they were for the original playstation.

Nice finds everyone!! :yes::tu:

linked-image

This is a pic of an unrealeased character named 'Darkel' he supposedly made you "steal an ice cream van, using it to attract pedestrians, then blowing it up (this mission would eventually be given by El Burro instead in the final version of game to kill a group of gang members). Darkel was also originally expected to give out Rampage-esque missions"

• 4 weeks later...

The ghost cars are real, I've seen them a lot of times. They're some kind of glitch, there show up from nowhere in the hills and slide down.

• 1 year later...

Oh wow! I haven't played GTA:SA in eons. I remember spending countless hours "investigating" the surroundings of the cult farm, I don't know if it's due to a glitch but the windows of the farm house shines with a weird creepy blue light at night.

• 1 year later...

The only place I have had "sex" in GTA:SA is when you pick up the prostitute.

Anyway, as for the thread. Many myths. I have seen only one, which is the famous "GTA Shark" myth. I have seen many sharks when swimming.