Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boozing British Girls (BBC Documentry)

Syd Boggle

Now regarding men getting away with flashing themselves & being regarded as studs, while women get labelled whores is this...

If you look at the animal world, you will see that the male of the spieces of most animals behaves in the same way......its natures way

The female is the nurterer....the female of other species dont act like the males (as is what human females are doing now), moreover, to the point of sleeping around, and having 5 siblings by different fathers!!! because its not natures way..........the modern woman is going against natures will!......

C'mon

You are generalising again...you have developed a tainted view I think.

And as for the 'stud' theory - Trust me, to see a man urinating, flashing himself and crawling about on the street does not signal phhawrr hawt *Stud* to me. But it's still ok or just being 'stud' like amongst other men?

Edited by Anvil

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronGhost

• Bill Hill

• Syd Boggle

• Spurious George

Here ya go Iron Ghosty baby...

Yob is boy backwards BTW and by God, they really are. Just ask Dame Edna Everage. She's had a few try to mow her intricate loins..I mean lawns!

Here's the pride of the modern Yobbo fleet, personified by the Shanus Warnicus variety, otherwise known as Shane Warne or the greatest spin bowler in beer swilling history.

linked-image

Yes, that's champagne but don't be fooled by collusions of grandeur. The yob remaineth intact.

Edited by explorer

Explorer, if you can remove your burnt bra from your ears & eyes for a moment, so although you hate my "stereotypical views" you also hold them!

As far as i am aware , many women have been jailed for rape! or technical rape with under 16 year olds!

Lewd Scrummage, my burnt bra...? You're presuming that this man needs a bra at all, let alone one to burn. Many women have been jailed for rape? Many? What are your statistics? What do you think is the ratio of rape committed by men to rape committed by women? Not many?

Unfortunately if women need to take drugs (namely testosterone) to enhance their performance in work & business, then they should perhaps stick to domestic life!

Like poor Lewdy Scrummage, who caught you watching Paris in a 'steamy' hotel demonstration? Should she have stayed in the kitchen? You do know that testosterone only diminishes after the onset of puberty? If it wasn't for that drop, none of us would exist. That doesn't mean that women can't do whatever they want, within the law of course, like the rest of us men, setting policy and trying to decide the fate of all. Poor Lewd Scrummage, aching to catch the last sht of writhing tradition and stop your ilk from being flushed away.

Here ya go Iron Ghosty baby...

Yob is boy backwards BTW and by God, they really are. Just ask Dame Edna Everage. She's had a few try to mow her intricate loins..I mean lawns!

Here's the pride of the modern Yobbo fleet, personified by the Shanus Warnicus variety, otherwise known as Shane Warne or the greatest spin bowler in beer swilling history.

linked-image

Yes, that's champagne but don't be fooled by collusions of grandeur. The yob remaineth intact.

Admittedly, not quite the photo I yearned for, but MEGA LOL!!! Ha! Ha!

I bet this dork-o-rama's mum is so proud!

Edited by IronGhost

Lewd Scrummage, my burnt bra...? You're presuming that this man needs a bra at all, let alone one to burn. Many women have been jailed for rape? Many? What are your statistics? What do you think is the ratio of rape committed by men to rape committed by women? Not many?

Like poor Lewdy Scrummage, who caught you watching Paris in a 'steamy' hotel demonstration? Should she have stayed in the kitchen? You do know that testosterone only diminishes after the onset of puberty? If it wasn't for that drop, none of us would exist. That doesn't mean that women can't do whatever they want, within the law of course, like the rest of us men, setting policy and trying to decide the fate of all. Poor Lewd Scrummage, aching to catch the last sht of writhing tradition and stop your ilk from being flushed away.

Im not into the business of doing your research for you Exborer, but your right about one thimg, women can do, and indeed do what they want! I served in the forces to defend their right, and my father before me in WW2.....

here is a prime example of a liberated woman who did what she wanted!!! ofcourse its alway upto some poor moron to pick up the pieces of her questionable "open mindedness" I believe she is a 60's Pioneer

linked-image

The mother in the pic, looks smug ,like butter wouldnt melt, the mans eyes look lost & dazed, the youngest kids look confused, and the older two, look like they've got their.. "Mind on their money & their Money on their mind"

Before anyone ponts the wagging fingure, i am referring to she having children by different men!!

Edited by lord scrummage

Im not into the business of doing your research for you Exborer, but your right about one thimg, women can do, and indeed do what they want! I served in the forces to defend their right, and my father before me in WW2.....

here is a prime example of a liberated woman who did what she wanted!!! ofcourse its alway upto some poor moron to pick up the pieces of her questionable "open mindedness" I believe she is a 60's Pioneer

linked-image

The mother in the pic, looks smug ,like butter wouldnt melt, the mans eyes look lost & dazed, the youngest kids look confused, & the older two have got their.. "Mind on their money & their Money on their mind"

Before anyone ponts the wagging fingure, i am referring to she having children by different men!!

You have got to be kidding, Lord S. When I look at that picture, I think -- what an absolutely sweet and wonderful-looking bunch! I wish I lived next door to them. I'd bring them over a plate of cookies. (I guess you call them "bisquits" in the U.K.)

LOL Scummage you are hilarious!

Although your superior knowledge of recent pop songs coupled with your poor spelling leads me to believe that you are not in fact a dinosaur but perhaps a disgruntled former yob yourself that has become hostile to your former ways. This "friend" of yours taking these pictures is none other than.... you dun dun dunnnnn! Your "son's" girlfriend that broke his heart was probably.... your girlfriend dun dun dunnn! and dumped you because she caught you watching the Paris tape and taking pictures of girls who are intoxicated! She in turn sought revenge by yobbing it up herself, which has led you to become hostile to this behaviour in girls dun dun dunn!

Or you were a boozer who's friends did this to you after a night of heavy drinking, causing you to urinate yourself in morning, which in turn led to a fight and the loss of your friends causing you to hate all things associated with heavy alcohol consumption... dun dun dunn!

Or thats you on the bottom right of that pic you posted... the one staring straight into the camera like some kind of possessed demon child, who now finds corrupting todays youth by posting hot pics of chicks, while feigning disgust to hide your true motives, satisfyingly entertaining in your quest for world domination... dun dun dunn!!

Or perhaps, just perhaps I am totally wrong and not thinking clearly because I am upset that you havent posted anymore pics of hot chicks lately...

You have got to be kidding, Lord S. When I look at that picture, I think -- what an absolutely sweet and wonderful-looking bunch! I wish I lived next door to them. I'd bring them over a plate of cookies. (I guess you call them "bisquits" in the U.K.)

"Bring them a plate of Cookies" Are you a racist IronGhost? perhaps your being funny! but your way out of line my friend......

Women are far more suited to expressing their creative side by Poetry, cooking or even flower arraging....these are all feminine qualities that men truely find attractive.....

I express my creative side by welding steel sculpture. Does that count?

Let me tell you, if you've been raised to be a sweet young lady there's nothing more satisfying than blasting a hole through half an inch of steel with a plazma torch.

My feeling about this is-- if you don't like women who party, don't date women who party. WARNING: This leads to the less than wonderful situation of being bored out of your skull.

Seriously speaking, who would you rather hang out with after a rough week of work? Option A or Option B?

Edit: image removed.

Edited by Lottie

A picure from the 19th century campared to that...that's not fair. :P

I've had to look after sloppy drunk friends and make sure they get home...I definately don't enjoy it and we don't go out too many times.

Edited by Michelle

An excellent comment Airika...this is the kind of opinion I have tirelessly been trying to weed out of this pond of gunky green, liberal water!

Women are far more suited to expressing their creative side by Poetry, cooking or even flower arraging....these are all feminine qualities that men truely find attractive.....

hence my picture...A total delight...& not a bared breast, tattoo, or New age peircing in sight....

linked-image

Hmm... whiny poets, grumpy cooks or old ladies who dig around in the dirt? Wow, good selection.

I've had to look after sloppy drunk friends and make sure they get home...I definately don't enjoy it and we don't go out too many times.

Okay... point taken. I have to admit that having someone barf in my car is not pleasant.

An excellent comment Airika...this is the kind of opinion I have tirelessly been trying to weed out of this pond of gunky green, liberal water!

hence my picture...A total delight...& not a bared breast, tattoo, or New age peircing in sight....

linked-image

... :hmm: but then again who knows what this sweet nana did in her prime :devil: / :innocent: ???...

... :hmm: but then again who knows what this sweet nana did in her prime :devil: / :innocent: ???...

For that matter, who knows what she's going to do when she's done in the garden?

For that matter, who knows what she's going to do when she's done in the garden?

*shutters*

Your going to give me nightmares.

... as the saying goes... don't trust anyone... :yes:

*shutters*

Your going to give me nightmares.

... i've heard... the older they get, the more experienced they become ;) ... hope that comforts you... somehow :D !!!

Iron Ghost, chemical-licker...I have heard your pleas for more photos and I cannot deny you this wish.

Also, I thought it might be good to discuss the attractiveness of a well-designed tattoo. I must admit I find some of them very attractive and think they can actually enhance the beauty of the woman on which they are drawn...

Some examples:

This is the Chinese character for 'unique'...

linked-image

A flower chain around the belly button...

linked-image

Must admit, I'd prefer less bold arm tattoos on a woman but still, for discussion's sake...and she's British!!!

linked-image

...and a tattoo on the leg, these can be very attractive I think... :yes:

linked-image

Oh, and Loud Scrummage. I haven't forgotten that you and Mrs Scrummage have very delicate sensibilities. So for you here is a Tattoo that no-one could find offensive...

linked-image

:)

Let me tell you, if you've been raised to be a sweet young lady there's nothing more satisfying than blasting a hole through half an inch of steel with a plazma torch.

Artists are exempt from all rules and conditions . :tu:

It's a little sub-rule.

Seriously speaking, who would you rather hang out with after a rough week of work? Option A or Option B?

Edit: image removed.

Tough one.. I think the one on the left could be loads of fun.. I've seen the piano. :innocent:

Edited by Lottie

Must admit, I'd prefer less bold arm tattoos on a woman but still, for discussion's sake...and she's British!!!

linked-image

Don't worry... a little laser surgery and voilà

linked-image

... i've heard... the older they get, the more experienced they become ;) ... hope that comforts you... somehow :D !!!

I'm sorry, but that didn't really help. :mellow: Infact, I think it made it worst. :unsure: Now excuse me while I go throw up in the corner.

Don't worry... a little laser surgery and voilà

linked-image

Cheers, billy...

Nope. No more attractive without the tattoo...

Edit: image removed.]

Hmm, seriously speaking Siara, I would rather have my first pick of the flower, rather than be the one who has the final gulp of "many a mans" sloppy seconds... so ofcourse option B.....i should advise, im not wearing my glasses at the moment

Edited by Lottie