Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boozing British Girls (BBC Documentry)

Syd Boggle

linked-image

Wow are they already casting for the next lot of super villians to play in the spider man 4 movie when they get round to making it. :tu: just joking. It's pointless moaning about women getting drunk because males do it also if its good for one then it is good for the other.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronGhost

• Bill Hill

• Syd Boggle

• Spurious George

That women on the left is one of the greatest poets who has ever lived. Emily Dickinson

Edit: Image removed due to what could be construed as sexual content.

Right! Dark_Ambient NAILS it! Are you a Victorian poetry fan, D_A?

Well Lord S. had just written, "Women are far more suited to expressing their creative side by Poetry, cooking or even flower arranging...."

A word is dead

by Emily Dickinson

A word is dead

When it is said,

Some say.

I say it just

Begins to live

That day.

Edited by Lottie

Since when is every woman that gets drunk a whore? I sure can't find these women. :(

Edited by Ashigaru

Just ask Lewd Screwmange. Has them all in their little black book of...resentment?

Are we in the presence of the same Lord Scrummage that pollutes My Space? Bleh. Bleh. Bleh.

Anyway, let's keep this crap growing until it explodes.

linked-image

The mother in the pic, looks smug ,like butter wouldnt melt, the mans eyes look lost & dazed, the youngest kids look confused, and the older two, look like they've got their.. "Mind on their money & their Money on their mind"

Before anyone ponts the wagging fingure, i am referring to she having children by different men!!

Like I said, Lord Scru keeps mixing topics to stay on the same impotent track? Perhaps they could expand on this revelation of cross race breeding. Is that rather unusual, more simple than smug looking woman the mother of all the pictured children?

lol :lol: Lord Scummage owned explorer and catch 22.

Lord Scummage? Even you can't help playing games with the name. It's impossible to be 'owned' by someone who claims to have mistaken the Paris *oops* video for a Hilton Hotel promo and then claims to have complained to the Hilton chain in writing. That's akin to Bush invading Iraq and then complaining to Bin Laden about the war on terror not going too well.

Edited by explorer

Wow are they already casting for the next lot of super villians to play in the spider man 4 movie when they get round to making it. :tu: just joking.

Lmao.. :lol: nice one.. wonder what his villian name could be..'moral man'

Yeah he sure looks like he could do with a holiday.. maybe a couple of weeks in a health spa.. he looks a little bit stressed..

linked-image

Well, across Europe and dare I day it even the world.. English women do seem to have a reputation.

Every time I’ve been traveling across the continent – one of the locals almost always, comes up to me and says something like ‘English women are easy.’ Or words to that effect. Hmmm something’s going on…

linked-image

"English Girls are...oh so easy"

linked-image

Scummage you are even more handsome than I imagined!!

But I was deeply saddened to see you decided to take another shot at me on the weekend knowing I wouldnt be around to reply, knowing my schedule by heart as you do, but I forgive you... I just cant be angry at my best friend here at UM. So how come you havent added me to your friends list yet?

Oh I also wanted to say thanks, you see this weekend while out partying hard at a friends birthday I mentioned to some heavily intoxicated ladies, who were acting in a manner unfit for your delicate senses, how I stood up to you in a most chivalrous manner defending their right to be lushes and you wouldnt believe the play I got in return for my internet bravery. I think I caught like 3 new STDs this weekend alone! I popped into my doctor's office yesterday for a checkup and a refill on the herpes medication and he high-fived me knowing I must have had a great weekend, I said thank Lord Scummage he deserves some credit. So stand tall today Scummage, forget about your poor spelling and the disturbing amount of pop music knowledge you have and stand tall, the ladies may not have been screaming your name this weekend but you were in their thoughts.

PS I thought maybe you and Billy were going to make out a few pages back, I was so happy to see you two getting along so well. And Billy keep up the great artwork, do I sense some upcoming classy black and white Scummage nudes in the works?

Also Scummage the 'dun dun dunnn' is only effective if overdone, being a cliched corny effect to begin with, for serious check it out when it is used on shows its always overdone if 'overdoing it' is even possible.

Edited by Catch .22

Well, across Europe and dare I day it even the world.. English women do seem to have a reputation.

Every time I’ve been traveling across the continent – one of the locals almost always, comes up to me and says something like ‘English women are easy.’ Or words to that effect. Hmmm something’s going on…

I said I was done with this conversation, but I just had to say that I'll second that. Certain type of British girls do have a reputation, according to my experience at least. Oh well, it is their own choice. I don't fancy overly pushy girls but I know plenty of dudes who go for it when they get the chance. Wouldn't recommend those guys to my sister if I had one even though they're some of my best friends.

But I was deeply saddened to see you decided to take another shot at me on the weekend knowing I wouldnt be around to reply, knowing my schedule by heart as you do, but I forgive you... I just cant be angry at my best friend here at UM. So how come you havent added me to your friends list yet?

Oh I also wanted to say thanks, you see this weekend while out partying hard at a friends birthday I mentioned to some heavily intoxicated ladies, who were acting in a manner unfit for your delicate senses, how I stood up to you in a most chivalrous manner defending their right to be lushes and you wouldnt believe the play I got in return for my internet bravery. I think I caught like 3 new STDs this weekend alone! I popped into my doctor's office yesterday for a checkup and a refill on the herpes medication and he high-fived me knowing I must have had a great weekend, I said thank Lord Scummage he deserves some credit. So stand tall today Scummage, forget about your poor spelling and the disturbing amount of pop music knowledge you have and stand tall, the ladies may not have been screaming your name this weekend but you were in their thoughts.

PS I thought maybe you and Billy were going to make out a few pages back, I was so happy to see you two getting along so well. And Billy keep up the great artwork, do I sense some upcoming classy black and white Scummage nudes in the works?

Thing is Batch22, i couldnt give a flying Jihad, what your schedule is, but hey! wow! sounds like you had a "rokin weekend,24/7 yawll" yeah...you sound pretty fly for a white guy!!!

This is my mental image of you..

linked-image

And this is how i feel about you, my friend,,,,

So ya

Thought ya

Might like to

go to the show

To feel the warm thrill of confusion

That space cadet glow

I've got some bad news for you sunshine

Pink isn't well he stayed back at the hotel

And they sent us along as a surrogate band

And we're going to find out where you fans

Really stand

Are there any queers in the theatre tonight

Get 'em up against the wall

That one looks Jewish

And that one's a coon

Who let all this riff raff into the room

There's one smoking a joint and

Another with spots

If I had my way I'd have the lot of you shot

Edited by lord scrummage

Just ask Lewd Screwmange. Has them all in their little black book of...resentment?

Are we in the presence of the same Lord Scrummage that pollutes My Space? Bleh. Bleh. Bleh.

Anyway, let's keep this crap growing until it explodes.

Like I said, Lord Scru keeps mixing topics to stay on the same impotent track? Perhaps they could expand on this revelation of cross race breeding. Is that rather unusual, more simple than smug looking woman the mother of all the pictured children?.

Exborer, you sonund like you've blown a a mental Embolism! what are you on about? Nothing you write makes sense!! take a chill pill love...and start from the begining! we will not judge you...

is this you Exborer...

linked-image

Edited by lord scrummage

^^ was close....

linked-image

... but ^^ would have been closer.

Bling bling money aint a thang, dolla dolla billz ya'll!! Scummage ya playa hata biatch... I will buss ya up wit my nunchuk skillz, my tonfa skillz and my dagger skillz... boyee!! Betta recognize biatch! Sting sting, herpes aint a thang!! Ya'll betta ax somebody...

This is why I'm Hot

Catch me on the block

Every other day

Another biatch another drop

16 bars, 24 pop

This is why I'm Hot

I'm Hot cause I'm fly

You ain't cause you're not

This is why I'm Hot

PS Biatch22 would have been funnier.

Edited by Catch .22

^^ was close....

linked-image

Bling bling money aint a thang, dolla dolla billz ya'll!! Scummage ya playa hata biatch... I will buss ya up wit my nunchuk skillz, my tonfa skillz and my dagger skillz... boyee!! Betta recognize biatch! Sting sting, herpes aint a thang!! Ya'll betta ax somebody...

This is why I'm Hot

Catch me on the block

Every other day

16 bars, 24 pop

This is why I'm Hot

I'm Hot cause I'm fly

This is why I'm Hot

LMAO!!!!!!!

I love how he denies it all- he keeps changing things around.

Im startin to think that maybe its not Mr old Army doing all the postin anymore, and maybe there isnt even a Mrs Scummaging around. Maybe he's his own 11yr old naphew.......better yet, he probably has been regected by those "nasty disorderly" females.

"Bring them a plate of Cookies" Are you a racist IronGhost? perhaps your being funny! but your way out of line my friend......

Why is it racist to say I would want to bring a nice house warming gift to that lovely family?

A special note to Leonardo: God bless you for the yob photos.

I've been away on business for a couple of days, but the first thing I did when I got back was check up on the yob debate.

But anyway, I was in Los Angeles, and was also checking out the nightlife, somewhat, but did not see a single yob!! I'm booking a flight to London! I think this research would make a good documentary for National Geographic, or the Discovery Channel.

Why is it racist to say I would want to bring a nice house warming gift to that lovely family?

A special note to Leonardo: God bless you for the yob photos.

I've been away on business for a couple of days, but the first thing I did when I got back was check up on the yob debate.

But anyway, I was in Los Angeles, and was also checking out the nightlife, somewhat, but did not see a single yob!! I'm booking a flight to London! I think this research would make a good documentary for National Geographic, or the Discovery Channel.

But then all the yobs would want to do it,, cos baby we aint nothing but mammels an i wanna do it, like they do it on the discovery channel....lol.lol

^^ was close....

linked-image

This is why I'm Hot

Catch me on the block

Every other day

16 bars, 24 pop

This is why I'm Hot

I'm Hot cause I'm fly

This is why I'm Hot

Yo, yo, check it .. check it! 100% LOL! What up with it, Catch .22 -- yo a genius, Dawg!

Thanks dawg!! IronGhostFaceKilla!!! Wassup!!

Scummage check check chiggity check yo self befow ya wriggity wrek yo self biatch!! Ya'll betta ax somebody...

*clears throat* It came to my attention that I had been "owned" while I was away this weekend, but upon closer inspection I realized I could own myself betta than that foo could eva dawg lol!!!!

Code 3. Attack formation. Pull out your pistols.

Keep an eye out for the devils cuz they itchin to get you.

Mercy to this madman screamin kamikaze in tongue.

Automatic gunfire makin all my enemies run.

West Side!! MOB! 662!

I would like to pay tribute to my friend, Syd Boggle..he is a community hero...and one of mine..

I think people should see Syd, so here is a pic of him, on webcam.....This is for all the Spineless liberals...this is the face of courage

linked-imagell have

I also pay tribute to your friend.. the moral crusader- the one and only.. Syd Boggle.

linked-image

Since when is every woman that gets drunk a whore? I sure can't find these women. :(

it's not so much that they are whores -- it's that they are yobs.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my contact in the local community, he has worked tirelessly & valiantly, He has compiled an array of "photo Evidence" to lobby the local council....... With any luck, we shall see these bars, and bad behaviour disappear from our Village community...

I would like to pay tribute to my friend, Syd Boggle..he is a community hero...and one of mine..

I think people should see Syd, so here is a pic of him, on webcam.....This is for all the Spineless liberals...this is the face of courage

linked-imagell have

If this is the "face of courage", I'd hate to see the "buttocks of cowardice."

I must say El Midgetron, that your psychological break down of my thought process are dangerously amateurish, i truely hope you dont dabble in profiling people to often as i am sure you are almost always wrong!

The documentry i watched was a BBC doc, which is considered a mainstream programme, and factual, not titillating! the photo i displayed was to demonstrate the level of bad behaviour of young girls in the UK, infact that photo was taken by a friend of mine, which he is using to lobby the local council to introduce more policing in the area.

Ofcourse i thought that the whole point of this forum was to discuss current events etc, the fact that you need to make personal attacks on my value system only highlights your inibility to conduct a decent debate on the above topic.

It appears that perhaps you are just some loner, who needs to go online & attack people with pseudo intellectual statements ( almost in a hit & run manner ), perhaps thats your power Buzz!

as far as watching the paris video, i am genuine with saying i thought it was a Promo for the Hotel group, i thought it was relating to their honeymoon suites or something, i didnt have my glasses on & at my age computers are confusing!!

I wrote a stern letter to the Hilton Group ofcourse, they have appologised for our stress & have given us a free weekend at the London Hilton...

I agree with you. stand up for morality and your a freak. The "Don't watch it" excuse is just that, an excuse. Turn the channel! To what, more of the same? factorys polution, they say look the other way, it's good for the economy, want someone to loose there job? They always want YOU to mind your own business. But we have to live in this society, and we are a society of laws, and that's what they really don't want. Scrum, don't you dare be politicaly incorrect, or they'll let you'll hear it!!!! But they can degrade our society all they want, no, let them hear it! Without laws, there's anarchy.

Thanks dawg!! IronGhostFaceKilla!!! Wassup!!

Scummage check check chiggity check yo self befow ya wriggity wrek yo self biatch!! Ya'll betta ax somebody...

*clears throat* It came to my attention that I had been "owned" while I was away this weekend, but upon closer inspection I realized I could own myself betta than that foo could eva dawg lol!!!!

Code 3. Attack formation. Pull out your pistols.

Keep an eye out for the devils cuz they itchin to get you.

Mercy to this madman screamin kamikaze in tongue.

Automatic gunfire makin all my enemies run.

West Side!! MOB! 662!

Batch22, im afraid, you have been owned! you have been owned by me! and it would also appear your owend by Black culture.....! why? because your unoriginal...its almost like you need Lord Srummage to show people that you have a personality! (if thats what you call it)..

Iv asked my granson to pen a Rap for me, as i am unable to make sense of it!....

Batch22, I own yall wht ass, and your lilly white byatch to

linked-image

Yo Yo, hippity hop, hippity hop, Batch22 is bout as original as mi tartan sock, it got a hole, i bet Batch's biach look like a Tatooed troll

Ding ding dong, balls bigger than king kong, Lord Srummage..in da house....making Batch look like a mouse

Open mind, open mind, yo liberal thinkers, goin down like da chinkers..

Lord Scrummage in da house, pumpung up the bass, he got scrolls for you & your woman to

Batch22, he's such a fool, owned by Scrum, batch is a PLum.....Word you your mutha...foo

Edited by lord scrummage

LOL not bad Scummage, I especially liked the "original as mi tartan sock" line, very nice. It appears that "Black culture" has owned you as well, welcome to the team! Or should I say your "grandson" has been owned under your watch?

As for me being unoriginal, lacking personality and needing you to show people that I even have a "personality", I have already told you... you complete me. Did you think I was lying, that I would lie to you Scummage my best friend ever? Of course I wouldnt, the thought is ridiculous and kind of nauseating *gulp* oops I puked in my mouth a little... but I hate wasting lunch.

Scummage you are defintiely in da house... word to yo motha! Westsiiiiide!

So last night I was at the neighborhood coffee shop... I mean mocha gangsta...pad ya and I overheard some wildebeest of a lady say, "Dont be so open-minded that your brain falls out! Harharharhar *cough* *weeze* *snort* harharhar!", and I immediately thought of you... you can use that one if you like, consider it a gift from me to you.

And ya know what, since I have been given so much today and I am feeling generous I will show you a really cool gang sign you can make that spells out 'blood', I would show you how to do it but that isnt possible over the net so you will have to study it and practice hard as often as you can so you can master it and be very fly for a white guy! Use a mirror it should help and remember you gotta be wearing red if you're gunna flash that to your peeps in the ghetto.

I wonder why Lord Scrummage keeps calling Catch .22 "Batch 22" -- my theory is that the "C" key on his computer is broken.

But whatever the case, it must be admitted that Lord Scrummage is a seriously funny man!!!!!!!! Although I wish he would change his name to "Captain Strange from the Planet I-Am-Weird"

This is the "Thread From God" ! Reading this thread is about much fun as a person can have while still wearing clothes.

But, certainly, there must be more authentic yob photos out there -- I'm talking serious yob photojournalism! Come on! Give me more hot yobs vommiting on the streets of Britian!

Edited by IronGhost

It seems to me, that i think i have said all there is to say on this topic ( I may be wrong ofcourse), needless to say, the barrage of appologist liberal abuse i recieved was quite disturbing, But for all that, i think my point won through...

as good old fashioned values run deep, in the good & the brave...

Im sure i will lock horns with the various pond life, and liberal fanatics again...inc you Batch22

this is for all the Uber Liberals...

You tell lies when the truth will do

You are the social chameleon what on earth we gonna do with you?

Slip your neck into a rope, show me a smile

You’d run a mile

Then you are free, so where’s the goal?

Where’s the style? You want the dough

Got dead sea scrolls for you and your women too ...

Next time, im bringing out the big guns...

linked-image

Edited by lord scrummage

All good things must come to an end my dear friend Scummage, this thread may have seen better days but it will not be forgotten(can we get it stickied? lol). I still remember the first day I called you a prude like it was yesterday I had a feeling something great would come of it, and not since before my thread 'Who Stole Jesus' Foreskin?' was prematurely locked have I sensed such promise from a thread as I had with this one of yours. And what better way to send this thread off to the oblivion of page 2 than to quote the first verse from 'Corpses In Their Mouths' and post a pic of Charles Bronson like you just did :blink:

Keep practicing the Blood gang sign and keeping up on your mad rappin skillz and one day you will truly know what its like to be 'Sippin on Gin & Juice' while 'laid back' with your 'mind on your money and your money on your mind'. The way God made us to live our lives... indulging in one hedonistic pleasure after another until finally our bodies give out and we are wrinkly old tattooed corpses lying in a pool of our own vomit.

Until next time we meet in the pond Scummage, keep sharpening your Uber Prude tactics.... we may have spilled First Blood but a fight to the death may be on the horizon...

It's time to flow like the fluid in ya veins

If ya will it, I will spill it

And ya out just as quick as ya came

Not a silent one

But a defiant one

Never a normal one

'Cause I'm the b*****d son

The silent sheep slippin', riffin', trippin'

Give ya a glimpse of the reality I'm grippin'

Wit' a fistful of steel

linked-image

Peace out biatch!