Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boozing British Girls (BBC Documentry)

Syd Boggle

It seems to me, that i think i have said all there is to say on this topic ( I may be wrong ofcourse), needless to say, the barrage of appologist liberal abuse i recieved was quite disturbing, But for all that, i think my point won through...

as good old fashioned values run deep, in the good & the brave...

I hear you.. Lord scrummage- you're right, we need more community spirited individuals. We need to expand.. I’ve ‘head hunted’ two of the finest in their chosen fields.

Arthur Burham- He’s got great connections within the London’s Black yardie community- If it’s ‘going down’ this dawg’s gonna know about it. He is also a master of disguise and can blend in with any of London's many street gangs.

linked-image

And

Trevor Matthews- He’s got form; spend three years in the slammer for setting up cameras in public women’s toilets. Now he’s straight; he’s served his time and seen the moral light. Much like Syd, he’ll be a great asset- he also takes pictures of drunken misbehaving women and sends them to the local council.. Oh his actions alone- this ‘charmer’ has shut down three bars and two night clubs.

linked-image

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronGhost

• Bill Hill

• Syd Boggle

• Spurious George

Next time, im bringing out the big guns...

Just make sure you stick 'em up yr a-se and blo yr brain back into yr 'ed

Ooh's zat against forum roolz?

Slappin b-tch fker

Gettin' hot with his tool,

Critizin girlies

Flippin wide, gettin drunk,

Wot centuree you livin' in?

I meen are you a monk?

Freedumz the kee

But from what I aint sure

So ya have to ask Screwmange

He li(o)ved the Paris tour!

Got a free nite in Hilton

Which one, we aint sure,

When his wife caught him gaspin'

He came over demure.

'Now stay home at nite girls

Tucked sober in bed

So Lewd Screwmange won't resent

And wish you all dead.'

Or something like that.

Just make sure you stick 'em up yr a-se and blo yr brain back into yr 'ed

Ooh's zat against forum roolz?

Slappin b-tch fker

Gettin' hot with his tool,

Critizin girlies

Flippin wide, gettin drunk,

Wot centuree you livin' in?

I meen are you a monk?

Freedumz the kee

But from what I aint sure

So ya have to ask Screwmange

He li(o)ved the Paris tour!

Got a free nite in Hilton

Which one, we aint sure,

When his wife caught him gaspin'

He came over demure.

'Now stay home at nite girls

Tucked sober in bed

So Lewd Screwmange won't resent

And wish you all dead.'

Or something like that.

Yo damn! Now that's art!

A French aids avert.. pretty cool. Right up my street.. spiders 'n' all... but with a serious message.

Billy didnt see ya yesterday, I found a pic that you might like - http://i11.tinypic.com/6f7a3he.jpg - its like your avatar now but gives the impression that the gloves have come off... ya know I thought a little more sweaty, dirty and rugid.. ohhhhh man is it getting hot in here? NO NO NO quiet down Liberal tendencies! Jesus hates you! OK I'm back. Uhm ya thought I would share...

women in england will sleep with anything, and same with blokes so its quite balanced.

My God! Powerfully disgusting! I need a yob photo to recover.

These pics should satisfy the most depraved Liberal out there....

linked-image

Edit: image removed.

... I find this behaviour sickening to say the least... to be honest I find this thread sickening. I cant believe the things some people will say to defend this debauchery and endangerment. Do you see the beer bottle beside the girl in the second picture? Yes its a Molson Canadian beer bottle with its Liberal logo of the Maple Leaf tempting young Candian females to intoxicate themselves with its potent Canadian posion! Blame Canada!

Edited by Lottie

Wow! Intense yob photos, Catch .22! So yobs really do exist.

As for the Molson -- at least it wasn't LaBatz Blue Ribbon, or Moosehead.

Yes more fine examples of potent Canadian posion! Did you know that the best defence for foreigners(usually US Navy personel) to use in a Canadian court for drunken behaviour is to say that they couldnt handle the potent Canadian beer? Its true, in the city I live in it is common knowledge and many drunken sailors have received little more than a chuckle from the Canadian judge before being released with no penalty. Now I dont say this to give anyone any ideas on how to get out of trouble while visiting this Liberal infested Utopia and its laws on drunken disorderly conduct by appealing to the judge's Canadian vanity and other Liberal debauchery supporting ways but simply to inform people on the evils of Liberalism and its disregard for the LAW!

Yes more fine examples of potent Canadian posion! Did you know that the best defence for foreigners(usually US Navy personel) to use in a Canadian court for drunken behaviour is to say that they couldnt handle the potent Canadian beer? Its true, in the city I live in it is common knowledge and many drunken sailors have received little more than a chuckle from the Canadian judge before being released with no penalty. Now I dont say this to give anyone any ideas on how to get out of trouble while visiting this Liberal infested Utopia and its laws on drunken disorderly conduct by appealing to the judge's Canadian vanity and other Liberal debauchery supporting ways but simply to inform people on the evils of Liberalism and its disregard for the LAW!

as a american i take that as a challenge and ill be booking the first flight to cananda to consume the potent canadian beer...altho im from louisiana home of mardi grass and the best food on earth...i dont think your beer will pose any problems for me,,haha

ive read most of this thread and i just couldnt believe how fkin uptight and anal the english are..getting drunk and acting the ass are part of growing up.

http://www.collegehumor.com/ the funny pic section is almost completly devoted to drunk college antics...

ive always read and heard european countries were so sexualy open and party friendly..if you were old enough to reach the bar you could drink mind set..yall are really uptight and as far as the rapping and qouting rappers to enforce your arguments,,,,stop its not helping anyone.but i do find it funny the more other countries b**** about maericans and our way of life the more yall semm to immulate us,,,,

Lucky for us we Aussies can handle our liquor. *HIC*

linked-image

LOL a personal challenge, good luck dude!!

Anyways it was fun pretending to be all conservative and boring and stuff but its like holding acid on my tongue and not the good kind. Well I'm off to purge myself of the residual morality that is still clinging to me after this little escapade, four days off work and enough... fun to kill a horse waiting for me, see ya'll Tuesday, if I make it LOL :devil:

PS if I dont I just want to say I give Lord Scrummage the win in this thread, me I feel like a winner just getting the chance to be such good friends with him :tu::P

These pics should satisfy the most depraved Liberal out there....

... I find this behaviour sickening to say the least... to be honest I find this thread sickening. I cant believe the things some people will say to defend this debauchery and endangerment. Do you see the beer bottle beside the girl in the second picture? Yes its a Molson Canadian beer bottle with its Liberal logo of the Maple Leaf tempting young Candian females to intoxicate themselves with its potent Canadian posion! Blame Canada!

What I don't understand is why this kind of behavior has to do with being a liberal. I am a free thinking liberal Democrat -- my wife is a dyed in the wool Christian Conservative -- but neither one of us approve of women lying drunk in the streets.

Many if not most of my friends are liberal -- none of them are drunks, and none of them approve of this kind of behavior. Just the opposite, and as liberals, we think it's sad that anyone would willingly debase themselves with booze or drugs, or in any other way. Liberals --like Conservatives - -have basically the same goal -- a better place to live, a better planet for everyone.

To somehow blame the yob phenomenon on liberals makes no sense.

as a american i take that as a challenge and ill be booking the first flight to cananda to consume the potent canadian beer...altho im from louisiana home of mardi grass and the best food on earth...i dont think your beer will pose any problems for me,,haha

ive read most of this thread and i just couldnt believe how fkin uptight and anal the english are..getting drunk and acting the ass are part of growing up.

http://www.collegehumor.com/ the funny pic section is almost completly devoted to drunk college antics...

ive always read and heard european countries were so sexualy open and party friendly..if you were old enough to reach the bar you could drink mind set..yall are really uptight and as far as the rapping and qouting rappers to enforce your arguments,,,,stop its not helping anyone.but i do find it funny the more other countries b**** about maericans and our way of life the more yall semm to immulate us,,,,

Dude you shouldn't take this thread so seriously, it's way outta hand already :D Britain is essentially a class society; believe me when I say, on the whole the British drink a whole lot more than the Americans! What we don't have so much in Europe is pretending to be more drunk than we actually are...that's something we're definitely not imitating! If you go run around naked when drunk in Finland, you're considered an amateur ;) About sexual openness and all that...well, I suppose on a superficial level we are since we're not so fond of double standards. It's ok to have sex here, and it's ok to talk about it, except for little kids of course. In America, I remember people being very careful about the subject in formal situations (like a girl's boyfriend not being allowed to stay for the night if the girl still lived with her parents), but very very open about it in e.g. college parties! This was California though...I suppose the girls there are more '****ty' than in most places...not that I minded though :D Generally though, that last sentence was bunch of hooey anyway. Go visit Europe rather than talk based on hearsay. The countries here all have their pros and cons just like the US.

As for bringing out the big guns, like Scrummy said, I'm prepared:

linked-image

What I don't understand is why this kind of behavior has to do with being a liberal. I am a free thinking liberal Democrat -- my wife is a dyed in the wool Christian Conservative -- but neither one of us approve of women lying drunk in the streets.

Many if not most of my friends are liberal -- none of them are drunks, and none of them approve of this kind of behavior. Just the opposite, and as liberals, we think it's sad that anyone would willingly debase themselves with booze or drugs, or in any other way. Liberals --like Conservatives - -have basically the same goal -- a better place to live, a better planet for everyone.

To somehow blame the yob phenomenon on liberals makes no sense.

I suppose Catch .22 is being sarcastic there...imitating some of the earlier posts in this thread ;) I suppose most people don't enjoy people getting THAT drunk, or at least not knowing how to behave when that drunk, especially in public! I should know since that very thing is considered a serious problem in my country. And not just for girls; in fact I would say girls here behave better than guys when drunk...excluding drunkards who are the main source of the problem. It's not exactly uplifting to see a professional alcholic crawling in downtown Helsinki, with his pants down. Or seeing hammered computer geeks (students from the Technical University) run around naked in what could be called the Central Park of Helsinki on 1st of May, the local Labour Day. Not pretty.

Edit: Though I did have a few good laughs when one of the naked guys spontaneously started to wrestle with a guy in a gorilla outfit.

Edited by Clocker

Billy didnt see ya yesterday, I found a pic that you might like - http://i11.tinypic.com/6f7a3he.jpg - its like your avatar now but gives the impression that the gloves have come off... ya know I thought a little more sweaty, dirty and rugid.. ohhhhh man is it getting hot in here? NO NO NO quiet down Liberal tendencies! Jesus hates you! OK I'm back. Uhm ya thought I would share...

Thanks Catch22. Nice pic, could come in handy for a future debate..although billyhill doesn't sweat it, well, only when he refers to himself in third person.

PS if I dont I just want to say I give Lord Scrummage the win in this thread, me I feel like a winner just getting the chance to be such good friends with him :tu::P

Just thought id take a quick peek into the topic....

Good to see you showing some well deserved respect Batch, you say I won the topic, I would say it was never in dispute, we didn’t need that razor sharp observation! But hey...your back-down demonstrates maturity...good for you son

I have been away the last week, on a intensive lobby campaign with the courageous Syd Boggle, and I am pleased to say we have succeeded in shutting down a local bar called Brutal Batty! Strange name as it has nothing to do with cricket.

I hear you.. Lord scrummage- you're right, we need more community spirited individuals. We need to expand.. I’ve ‘head hunted’ two of the finest in their chosen fields.

Arthur Burham- He’s got great connections within the London’s Black yardie community- If it’s ‘going down’ this dawg’s gonna know about it. He is also a master of disguise and can blend in with any of London's many street gangs.

linked-image

oh and Billy hill, I thought your recommendations were great, we could really use a Man like Arthur, to infiltrate the London gangs, Arthur looks like a real Lady Charmer, so that could be handy! As long as he keeps his dirty raping hands off my 17 year old granddaughter.

Edited by lord scrummage

Many times while ive been out, i have seen images like this outside local bars..its no wonder these days you read about women commonly to have slept with over 40 men by the time they are 23...more likely drunken & drug fuelled ecounters

the liberals call it sexual liberation & female equality

I call it Grubby

Edit: image removed.

yet what do you call the men who do the same ? after spending 2 years in England , although I love it there , I find the women are the stonger. Men there are babied by their mothers and tend to be weak as adults . so insecure it's funny. Not to say all are , but they are exceptions to the rule., however I've not seen any exceptions on this post.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

yet what do you call the men who do the same ? after spending 2 years in England , although I love it there , I find the women are the stonger. Men there are babied by their mothers and tend to be weak as adults . so insecure it's funny. Not to say all are , but they are exceptions to the rule., however I've not seen any exceptions on this post.

Yes, what a typical comment from someone who, on their details says they are from "Planet Earth" makes me wonder if your are actually Australian! Either way, its a typical, pretentious, and an unoriginal comment i would expect from a "new age, strong woman"

Your whole comment indicates that, you believe women who behave this way are "strong", but men who behave this way are "insecure", how the hell do you come to a conclusion like that?

I would say that a woman who has slept with 40 men by the age of 25, is not only insecure, but also suffers from fallace hungry Psychosis..

Just thought id take a quick peek into the topic....

Good to see you showing some well deserved respect Batch, you say I won the topic, I would say it was never in dispute, we didn’t need that razor sharp observation! But hey...your back-down demonstrates maturity...good for you son

I have been away the last week, on a intensive lobby campaign with the courageous Syd Boggle, and I am pleased to say we have succeeded in shutting down a local bar called Brutal Batty! Strange name as it has nothing to do with cricket.

oh and Billy hill, I thought your recommendations were great, we could really use a Man like Arthur, to infiltrate the London gangs, Arthur looks like a real Lady Charmer, so that could be handy! As long as he keeps his dirty raping hands off my 17 year old granddaughter.

So spending your time going around getting bars shut down, infringing on other peoples past times that dont match your own.

At one point i thought you were just a harmless guy from down the street voicing your opnion. now i see your a nosey neighbour of the worst kind, also a interfering old busybody.

maybe you are secretly craving this lifestyle and are too scared to partake so you do what all these anal retentive busybodys do. you call it taking action. i call it interfering in other peoples lives.

tut tut scrummage.

Where did you stay in the uK? if only this were true, somehow you managed to Avoid great swathes of the UK were your considered a sissy if you have two ears, did you go no further north than watford gap?

QUOTE(lord scrummage @ May 20 2007, 12:00 PM)

.... we could really use a Man like Arthur, to infiltrate the London gangs, Arthur looks like a real Lady Charmer, so that could be handy! As long as he keeps his dirty raping hands off my 17 year old granddaughter.

I'm not sure I like your humour, Lord Scrummage.

For the rest I have to agree with hetrodoxly...

....T'is the smell of bigotry that wafteth past my nostrils...?

Edited by SeaMare

I'm not sure I like your humour, Lord Scrummage.

For the rest I have to agree with hetrodoxly...

....T'is the smell of bigotry that wafteth past my nostrils...?

I'm sorry my friend, that photo was posted earlier, with the added remark of being an ex felon.....I find it highly assumptous of you to bring Bigotry into the topic.

I would consider my comment relevant to any ex Jail Bird....in this case he is black!

Perhaps your over compensating for your own bigoted paranoia! He who points the finger...etc

T'is the smell of hypocrisy that wafteth past my nostrils...?

I'm sorry my friend, that photo was posted earlier, with the added remark of being an ex felon.....I find it highly assumptous of you to bring Bigotry into the topic.

I would consider my comment relevant to any ex Jail Bird....in this case he is black!

Perhaps your over compensating for your own bigoted paranoia! He who points the finger...etc

T'is the smell of hypocrisy that wafteth past my nostrils...?

Firstly, I made a mistake by referring to heterodoxly. It was Louie's comment I was seconding. (Sorry, heterodoxly)

So spending your time going around getting bars shut down, infringing on other peoples past times that dont match your own.

At one point i thought you were just a harmless guy from down the street voicing your opnion. now i see your a nosey neighbour of the worst kind, also a interfering old busybody.

maybe you are secretly craving this lifestyle and are too scared to partake so you do what all these anal retentive busybodys do. you call it taking action. i call it interfering in other peoples lives.

tut tut scrummage.

I didn't see the picture of your 'jailbird'. I think your comment was tasteless. Maybe if you make an effort & consider that I am FEMALE, you might understand why. In this context, any presumptions of 'paranoid bigotry' on my part hardly apply.