Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boozing British Girls (BBC Documentry)

Syd Boggle

It was Louie's comment I was seconding. (Sorry, heterodoxly)

No problem seamare, feel free to agree, anytime you agree. :)

Edited by hetrodoxly

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronGhost

• Bill Hill

• Syd Boggle

• Spurious George

I am not so sure we are anymore debauched than our ancestors, look at the romans. Except these days we have digital camera's to capture the sometimes excesses people go to . It has gone on through the ages , it's nothing new .. just our morality has changed .

With regard taking the photo's, he was more concerned for his own walfare! Not only were those girls displaying aggressive behavour, but they were also accompanied by some very tough looking Jamaican men, I truly hope my friends moral campaign of "photo evidence" pays off, our local councillors must take note!

mmh sounds like you could do with some muscle on your moral photo campaigns.

I think I know just the man.

linked-image

His name’s Thomas K Monroe Philips. He’s a world class Chess champion and used to be the best Dungeons and Dragons player at Eton. So, roll those Dice and add up the Hit points..cause this badass is also a regular hard man. I’ve seen him kick in 3 hoodies and two yardies with nothing more than a dustbin lid and inner repressed rage. So if you need protection, Thomas is your man.

linked-image

His name’s Thomas K Monroe Philips. He’s a world class Chess champion and used to be the best Dungeons and Dragons player at Eton. So, roll those Dice and add up the Hit points..cause this badass is also a regular hard man. I’ve seen him kick in 3 hoodies and two yardies with nothing more than a dustbin lid and inner repressed rage. So if you need protection, Thomas is your man.

Another great candidate Billy, we could use a man like this to infiltrate the constant Dogging going on in our green zones, just the other day i was out walking my dog, only to catch 2 gay men humiliating eachother behind a tree, this is something which has plagued our community, ive nothing against fetishes, but behind closed doors!

Edited by lord scrummage

Another great candidate Billy, we could use a man like this to infiltrate the constant Dogging going on in our green zones, just the other day i was out walking my dog, only to catch 2 gay men humiliating eachother behind a tree, this is something which has plagued our community, ive nothing against fetishes, but behind closed doors!

Lord Scrummage, I was wondering, would you consider praying for those two gay men so that they could be cured from their homosexual ways?

linked-image

Yeah, that Philips cat is one tough looking mo-fo, that's for sure! How does he feel about yobs?

Another great candidate Billy, we could use a man like this

Consider him part of the team.

Yeah, that Philips cat is one tough looking mo-fo, that's for sure! How does he feel about yobs?

You're not wrong IronGhost

Thomas K Monroe Philips is a mass of contradictions. Intelligent yet rock hard.

A one woman man… yet super stud to her only. When it comes to yobs.. he becomes the ultimate yob to defeat yobs. Two drunken east London gangster wannbies were harassing a young woman on the London underground. I saw the ‘Monroe machine’ take them out..clean with one D&D lead figure. It wasn’t pretty.. but let's just say they won’t be harassing women again.

Lord Scrummage, I was wondering, would you consider praying for those two gay men so that they could be cured from their homosexual ways?

Im afraid there is no cure for gay Fetish, or any addictions, these are psychological issues, Its more about setting ones mind right, and focusing..

Edited by lord scrummage

Scrummage you still seem a little uptight buddy, didnt get laid this weekend? Too much hard work cleaning up the neighborhood? Need a shoulder rub... or a smack on the ass from your good friend Batch?

Well enough chit-chat-paddy-wack-scrummage-you should-give-a-yob-a-bone, let me get to what is on all of our minds.... got any new pics? We anxiously await....

Im afraid there is no cure for gay Fetish, or any addictions, these are psychological issues, Its more about setting ones mind right, and focusing..

Your views are fascinating.

I'm wondering if the decline in the morals of British women, and certain men who grope each other behind trees is related to the steep decline in religious inclination in the U.K. Note:

A research report on church attendance in the United Kingdom (UK) published on April 3 by the British Charity, Tearfund, makes somber reading for church leaders. It found only one in 10 people in the United Kingdom attend church on a weekly basis even though 53 percent of the British population identify themselves as Christian. This reflects a drop of 20 percent from a similar survey conducted just six years ago.

The survey is based on a representative poll of 7,000 adults indicated that 26.2 million adults identify themselves as Christians with 7.6 million of them attending church at least once a month. It also found that Christianity is still the predominant faith in the UK with over half (53%) or 26.2 million adults claiming to be Christian; while other faiths account 3.2 million adults (6%). Three out of five people in the population are affiliated with faith and the remainder, some 19 million (39%), claim to have no religion.

The poll also revealed that nearly 1 million adults attend ethnic majority churches. This is composed of 9% black majority, 1% Asian majority and 2% Chinese or other ethnic majority. The largest denomination groupings among ethnic majority churches overall are Pentecostal (23%), Roman Catholic (23%) and Church of England/Anglican (19%). Regular churchgoing is particularly high among adults of black ethnic origin at 48% - over three times the proportion among white adults (15%).

Also, I'm curious to know Thomas K. Monroe Philip's view on attending Church. Is Thomas K. Monroe Philips a God fearing person in any way?

Edited by IronGhost

Your views are fascinating.

I'm wondering if the decline in the morals of British women, and certain men who grope each other behind trees is related to the steep decline in religious inclination in the U.K. Note:

Yes iron, i think the church has lost out, to the more instantly gratious offerings of, booze fuelled sexual escapades! where to partake in Gay/Bi fetish, or even hetro promiscuous, are fashionable!

Unfortunately the natural bi product of this undignified behaviour has thrown up all types of STD's, not to mention the relatively new HIV/Aids......A Punishment from god?

surely this is the sexually equivelent of smokers cancer....

here is a recipe to STD's

Promiscuous girl

Wherever you are

I’m all alone

And it's you that I want

N: Promiscuous boy

You already know

That I’m all yours

What you waiting for?

T:Promiscuous girl

You're teasing me

You know what I want

And I got what you need

Let's get to the point

Cause we're on a roll

You ready?

Yes iron, i think the church has lost out, to the more instantly gratious offerings of, booze fuelled sexual escapades! where to partake in Gay/Bi fetish, or even hetro promiscuous, are fashionable!

Unfortunately the natural bi product of this undignified behaviour has thrown up all types of STD's, not to mention the relatively new HIV/Aids......A Punishment from god?

surely this is the sexually equivelent of smokers cancer....

here is a recipe to STD's

Promiscuous girl

Wherever you are

I’m all alone

And it's you that I want

You already know

That I’m all yours

What you waiting for?

T:Promiscuous girl

You're teasing me

You know what I want

And I got what you need

Let's get to the point

Cause we're on a roll

You ready?

What do the N: and T: signify?

N: Nelly Furtado

T: Timbaland

Scrummage is a huge fan of Hip Hop, Nelly Furtado in particular. Hey Scrummage I went to high school with her... maybe I can help you with some info or something so you can stalk investigate her(for evidence of promiscuity and other immoral behaviour of course) that is if you stop ignoring me(he has emotional attachment issues he needs to work through).

N: Nelly Furtado

T: Timbaland

Scrummage is a huge fan of Hip Hop, Nelly Furtado in particular. Hey Scrummage I went to high school with her... maybe I can help you with some info or something so you can stalk investigate her(for evidence of promiscuity and other immoral behaviour of course) that is if you stop ignoring me(he has emotional attachment issues he needs to work through).

Thank you, Catch .22. Is Furtado Canadian?

I wonder if Thomas K. Monroe Philips is a Hip Hop fan.

Thomas K. Monroe Philips is gaining quite a bit of interest among members. Billy, where are you? People want answers! Now!

For myself, I'd like to ask Thomas who does his hair?

And WHERE can I get a pair of glasses like those? They seem to reach out to the world and say "I can't see with the unaided eye." Just gripping.

She was born in Victoria BC Canada, the city I call home. *hint**hint**nudge**nudge* Scrummage, if you happen to be planning a vacation anytime soon, we can hang out and get wasted(pick your poison).

She was born in Victoria BC Canada, the city I call home. *hint**hint**nudge**nudge* Scrummage, if you happen to be planning a vacation anytime soon, we can hang out and get wasted(pick your poison).

I say you buy him a Molson. Let's see if the Brits can handle Canadian brew.

Thats a fine idea for lunch but for dinner we will be having some fine Crown Royal Canadian rye whiskey and for dessert.... you know what else BC is known for right? NO besides Nelly Furtado, Steve Nash and Pamela Anderson... jeez!! Our bud silly!!

Edited by Catch .22

Thats a fine idea for lunch but for dinner we will be having some fine Crown Royal Canadian rye whiskey and for dessert.... you know what else BC is known for right? NO besides Nelly Furtado, Steve Nash and Pamela Anderson... jeez!! Our bud silly!!

hell yes! i'll come too!

Of course, the famous BC Bud. It's legendary. I wonder, is there a yob problem in BC?

hell yes! i'll come too!

LOL better get here quick by my watch there's only 40 minutes until 4:20!

Of course, the famous BC Bud. It's legendary. I wonder, is there a yob problem in BC?

No yob problem here(Scrummage you looking for any retirement destinations?), actually just today on my lunch break a black youth wearing the traditional baggie althetic clothes approached me and asked for a cigarette, I said sure, he said thanks, even our "hoodies" are polite lol. Must be the bud :tu: But if some drunken yob females are what you are looking for just keep in mind we have a very high ratio of females to males here, at one point our University boasted a 2:1 girl to guy ratio, so when the beer and rye flow and the women get hungry its like a mad dash to even find a guy without a girl... or two lol.

No yob problem here(Scrummage you looking for any retirement destinations?), actually just today on my lunch break a black youth wearing the traditional baggie althetic clothes approached me and asked for a cigarette, I said sure, he said thanks, even our "hoodies" are polite lol. Must be the bud :tu: But if some drunken yob females are what you are looking for just keep in mind we have a very high ratio of females to males here, at one point our University boasted a 2:1 girl to guy ratio, so when the beer and rye flow and the women get hungry its like a mad dash to even find a guy without a girl... or two lol.

No yob problem in B.C.? That's depressing. i was going to ask for some B.C. yob photos, but I guess I'll have to wait for more of Lord Scrummages "research" in Merry Old England before I see some fresh new yob footage here.

I wonder if there is any yob footage on YouTube?

As for the large amount of female in B.C. -- I suppose some of them could develop what lord Scrummage calls "a fetish", that is, go play for "the other team." That way they wouldn't have to scramble for a man, but could get all fetishy with each other. It's one thing to see gay men grope each other behind a tree in England, as Scrummage reports, but it's quite another to see two lesbians grope each other behind some lovely jackpine in B.C.

I awaite Lord Scrummage's views on lesbianism in Canada. After all, Canada is still sovereign to the Queen.

i was watching teens oversexed, itv program, 12 years of age i lost my virginity and im now 16 and have had many boys ive slept with, i drink and smoke at the weekend , i go round my mates house and get drunk and smoke and my mates mum lets us.

COME ON PEOPLE!! WHATS THE MATTER WITH THIS BEHAVIOUR its fine they dont have to think, worry about anything its all thought out for them, they'll get hand outs from the government when she has her kids, get a free house, flat, i wish i was her. SHES GONNA HAVE A GOOD LIFE THANKS TO YOU THE BRITISH TAX PAYER WHO HAS YOUR HEADS BURIED IN THE SAND. :lol: And with this smoking ban people giving up whos gonna want the stress of discussing it. :hmm:

Quite....now run along and stalk someone else.....erm Steve McQueen!!

Ofcourse another trend amogst women these days is having these god awful tattoos on their backs, are they not aware that how unoriginal they are, almost every 19 year onl has one, even while on holiday in spain, i noticed the same with spanish........in my opinion these tatooes are a warning sign to potential boyfriends to run a mile....

im in the deperate situation, that my 16 grandaughter is talking of getting one.....ofcourse i have told her that it would break Mrs scrummages heart...i really dont know what else to say.....in my day things were different..

is this not the mark of a Hussy

linked-image

I bet that pic is embedded on your hard drive and you look at it as much as you can. Strange when the people who abhor this type of behavior are usually the ones who secretly drool over it in private. Hate the moral decay yet they stink within.

I say you buy him a Molson. Let's see if the Brits can handle Canadian brew.

LMAO, it's hilarious watching Americans getting wasted on our brew, I would pay to watch a Brit get wasted on our stuff.

You know what else BC is known for? Wussies that can't take the cold like real Canadians. Sorry, below the belt there, but couldn't resist.

Goes to show you that not all people who wear bunny-hugs are gansters or attempted gansters. And I like that ratio. Pacific or bust all the way.

No yob problem in B.C.? That's depressing. i was going to ask for some B.C. yob photos, but I guess I'll have to wait for more of Lord Scrummages "research" in Merry Old England before I see some fresh new yob footage here.

I wonder if there is any yob footage on YouTube?

As for the large amount of female in B.C. -- I suppose some of them could develop what lord Scrummage calls "a fetish", that is, go play for "the other team." That way they wouldn't have to scramble for a man, but could get all fetishy with each other. It's one thing to see gay men grope each other behind a tree in England, as Scrummage reports, but it's quite another to see two lesbians grope each other behind some lovely jackpine in B.C.

I awaite Lord Scrummage's views on lesbianism in Canada. After all, Canada is still sovereign to the Queen.

Sovereign to the Queen my ***. If lord S wants to come and bring his old British ways to Canada, I suggest he do it in Quebec and see how they react. :tu:

Edited by MR_MOE