Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boozing British Girls (BBC Documentry)

Syd Boggle

No, i think you will find that im correct, Homosexual behaviour is a psychological fetish, I.e. a gay man has a Penis fetish, a gay woman has a Vigina fetsh, A white woman who only dates black men, black fetish, A zoophiliac has an animal fetish, and so on.

The term homosexuality is more commonly used now, to humanise this behaviour, when i was growing up nearly 60 years ago, it was frequently reffered to as gay fetish....ofcourse these days people claim there is an emotional side to gayness, but again, i have read that this could be a psychological reverse acceptance tactic, a way of the mind justifying unusual behaviour.

Its all about perception, I for one, will not be dictated to by a liberally fashionable media, which has some very high powered Gay bosses, constantly trying to rewrite my perceptions on life & the way i see people.

I see your point.

Could you tell me what "spotted dick" is?

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronGhost

• Bill Hill

• Syd Boggle

• Spurious George

I can't wait to have Mrs Scrummage's spotted dick inside me! Washed down with a nice cup of tea.

I can't wait to have Mrs Scrummage's spotted dick inside me! Washed down with a nice cup of tea.

I also hunger greatly for Spotted Dick. I also like my tea with cream ........ and sugar.

Lord Scrummage, would you ask your wife if the following is a good recipe for Spotted Dick? I want to get my wife working on it as soon as possible. I can't wait to wrap my lips around a good mouthful of Spotted Dick

Spotted Dick

2 oz plain flour

1 tsp baking powder

1/2 teaspoon mixed spice

pinch of salt

2 oz shredded suet

1 oz white or brown sugar

4 oz currants

2 oz fresh breadcrumbs

1 egg, beaten

4-5 tbsp milk

Butter a 1.5 pint pudding basin. Sift the flour, baking powder, spice and salt into a mixing bowl and mix in the suet, sugar, fruit and bread- crumbs. Stir in the egg and sufficient milk to produce a soft consistency that drops off the spoon in 5 seconds.

Turn the mixture into the pudding basin, which should be two-thirds full. Cover with greased foil or a snap-on lid (the plastic container from a 2 lb Christmas pudding is worth saving for this purpose.) Steam for 2 to 2.5 hours. When cooked, remove the cover and allow the pudding to shrink slightly, then cover the basin with a hot serving plate, hold it firmly and invert. Lift off the basin to leave the pudding on the plate.

Serve hot with custard.

Lord Scrummage, would you ask your wife if the following is a good recipe for Spotted Dick?.....

Well I am by no means a cook, but that recipe looks like it would make for one tastey spotted dick. My mouth is watering at the thought.

Maybe when I get out of work I will be able to seek out someone's spotted dick to put in my mouth and satisfy my intense craving for it.

Oh how slowly the minutes are crawling by.....

P.S. I am curious if Thomas K. Monroe Phillips enjoys spotted dick.

haha i think all of you are are having a gay fetish....im gonna force feed some spotted dick to my fiance...but non for me thanks

haha i think all of you are are having a gay fetish....im gonna force feed some spotted dick to my fiance...but non for me thanks

PLEASE! Spotted Dick is a respected British delicacy!

There isn't a Brit worth his wack-a-doodle-johnson who does not enjoy a nice warm serving of Spotted Dick. Once you've had just a single mouthful of warm Spotted Dick, you just want to eat mouthful after mouthful of Spotted Dick.

I wonder, though, as an American, if it is okay to dip one's Spotted Dick into one's tea?

I wonder, though, as an American, if it is okay to dip one's Spotted Dick into one's tea?

only the queen can do this ;)

I don't know why you'd want to do this. It sounds like it might be unpleasant. I prefer to cover my Spotted Dick with whipped cream before I put it anywhere near my mouth.

It just tastes better.

I don't know why you'd want to do this. It sounds like it might be unpleasant. I prefer to cover my Spotted Dick with whipped cream before I put it anywhere near my mouth.

It just tastes better.

Well, my thinking was that if you had some nice cream in your tea, and you tea was all warm and creamy, you could maybe dip your Spotted Dick into it, and that would make it all the more moist and mellow in the mouth, and even easier to swallow.

But I'm going to trust your instincts on this one, crtbud.

Its great to see all this enthusiasm for Mrs Scrummage's spotted dick, I also serve up some good spotted dick! I recently experimented with the recipe, i mixed all the usual ingredients, but i also add brandy & nuts, I made it for my daughter in law's birthday, she loved my spotted dick so much, she came and wanted more, mrs scrummage loves my spotted dick , but complains the nuts are to big..

Edited by lord scrummage

Ah, no wonder British girls are found spread-eagled on the pavement, gormandising brandy fuelled spotted dick.

Poor Mrs S. Surely there's a nutcracker somewhere in the house. You never know, she might like screaming dick even more.

I read this in the London Daily Mail:

'Teenage girls binge-drinking more than boys'

By LUKE SALKELD

Teenage girls in Britain are now binge drinking more than boys, it emerged.

Research suggest almost a third regularly drink to excess, while women of all ages have doubled the amount they drink since the last decade.

Experts said the binge-drinking culture is 'spiralling out of control', turning town centres across the country into 'mini Ibizas'.

Martin Plant, a Professor of Addiction Studies, said British teenagers and young adults are among the worst binge drinkers in the world.

Britain and Ireland are the only two countries in Europe where girls binge drink more than boys.

The disturbing findings, released by the European Schools Survey Project on Alcohol and other Drugs, revealed that 29 per cent of British female students admitted to drinking excessively at least three times per month.

The figure for male students was 26 per cent. Binge drinking has also dramatically risen in younger children.

In 1992 15-year-old girls who drank alcohol consumed an average of six units per week compared to nine for the boys.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

You know, I've always thought that the zero point field predicted by quantum theory was a perfect explantion for the light of Galadrial, and also, the Heisenberg Uncertaintly Principle was beautifully represented by the "Choices of Master Samwise." Furthermore, the light of the Silmarilians is fantastically similar to Hawking Raditation!!

My God! this is what TKM Philips was saying.. you're almost on par with him.

Mental note avoid debate with Ironghost.

My God! this is what TKM Philips was saying.. you're almost on par with him.

Mental note avoid debate with Ironghost.

High praise, indeed --- but I wouldn't even begin to place myself in the realm of TKM Philips! And yet ... I dare hope that on my next visit to the U.K. I could share a couple of pints and swallow some hot Spotted Dick with TKM.

Edited by IronGhost

I read this in the London Daily Mail:

'Teenage girls binge-drinking more than boys'

By LUKE SALKELD

Teenage girls in Britain are now binge drinking more than boys, it emerged.

Research suggest almost a third regularly drink to excess, while women of all ages have doubled the amount they drink since the last decade.

Experts said the binge-drinking culture is 'spiralling out of control', turning town centres across the country into 'mini Ibizas'.

Martin Plant, a Professor of Addiction Studies, said British teenagers and young adults are among the worst binge drinkers in the world.

Britain and Ireland are the only two countries in Europe where girls binge drink more than boys.

The disturbing findings, released by the European Schools Survey Project on Alcohol and other Drugs, revealed that 29 per cent of British female students admitted to drinking excessively at least three times per month.

The figure for male students was 26 per cent. Binge drinking has also dramatically risen in younger children.

In 1992 15-year-old girls who drank alcohol consumed an average of six units per week compared to nine for the boys.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

Yes, an excellent article, by a newspaper not afraid to speak its mind!

Here again, more photographic evidence, of wild, binge drinking, sex crazed women, the one on the left has a look of a woman, who has one thing on her mind! Fallace! and any fallace will do! quite unsavory...A few more drinks and the other two will have the same look!

No way for a girl to behave.

linked-image

Once again, thanks Syd Boggle for the photo, he managed to get into this private party, posing as an official photographer who was never really booked.....a truely brave man...we can all learn something from him!

Edited by lord scrummage

Yes, an excellent article, by a newspaper not afraid to speak its mind!

Here again, more photographic evidence, of wild, binge drinking, sex crazed women, the one on the left has a look of a woman, who has one thing on her mind! Fallace! and any fallace will do! quite unsavory...A few more drinks and the other two will have the same look!

linked-image

Once again, thanks Syd Boggle for the photo, he managed to get into this private party, posing as an official photographer who was never really booked.....a truely brave man...we can all learn something from him!

I really hope all your posts on this thread ahave been made with tongue in cheek.

If not.

the way you speak of these girls makes me think of a man who used to frequent Whitechapel back in the day.

Secondly if you are for real. why dont you concentrate on your own family and grankids, spend whats left of your life with them, instead of poking your nose where it dosent belong into peoples lives where you dont belong.

Christ man get a life.

as someone else accused you before on this thread. you want to particapte but are afraid so you will try ruin it instead.

sad, sad,sad,sad,sad,sad.

oh and i hope when you an your vigilanti mates get a wake up call when you pick on someone an they pull a gun on you.

linked-image

Wow.. you're correct sir..the young woman on the fight seems to be thinking "mmmmmh fallace- delicious fallacious; wrong, mistaken or showing false reasoning"

Devilishly ingenious. That Syd never fails to impress!

Lord Scrummage, I thought the first community meeting went quite well.

Well, apart from the 'accident'- I do hope Mrs Scrummage has calmed down.

She spend all time laying a perfect spread of tea, cakes and spotted dick served on silver plates- you were making us all laugh, doing an impression of a gangsta’s funny walk, unfortunately lost your balance, and fell flat down on the table.. What a mess!

Poor Mrs Scrummage spend most of the time in the kitchen preparing it all again. :hmm:

WOW!! That Syd! I would simply kill to find out his "method" for getting into these parties!! He seems to get into all the best parties with the freshest, booziest yobs looking all loose and ready for anything!

Perhaps Syd should publish a booklet: "How to infiltrate the best yob parties with the hottest binging babes!"

I only suggest this because I want to join the cause -- the pure cause of researching an documenting this dreadful trend in the great U.K., where every day seems to be a "spring break."

I think it's extremely interesting that of all the countries in Europe, only in the U.K. do the women outbooze the boys?

Who to blame? The too Conservative parents -- which trigger rebellious behavior? The too Liberal parents -- who say "anything goes"? A combination of both?

Or perhaps Keith Richards is to blame?????

this thread reminds me of a tune by happy mondays "kinky afro"

its just the kids i feel sorry for

kid > "mummy wheres daddy" cringing!!!

mum> i dont know!

kid> how did you 2 meet>

mum> i was drunk at a party

kid> whos party?

mum> my best mate, we were 14, my mates mum let us smoke, drink, and have sex because she was so cool!

kid> did you love my dad?

mum> no, he gate crashed the party and never saw him since.

kid> i want to meet daddy!

mum> dont know who he is

Edited by chemical-licker

I'd love to go boozing with some english babes...this thread is a trip...

its easy to see the illusion, harder to see the reality! :yes:

Ultimately, reality is what we perceive it to be. But there is a never a guarantee that what we preceive is reality.

How can we ever be sure that we are in touch with the ultimate ground of pure being?

What would happen if the god that was dreaming our existence suddenly woke up? But is there a god dreaming our reality, or are we dreaming our own?

The Buddha last words were: "Gentleman, life is short. Work diligently on your salvation."

The great Swiss psychologist Ccarl Jing said: "Consciousness precedes being."

It's these very conundrums of consciouness that drive young British girls to drink, ulitmately. They look into reality, and they see an abyse. They feel the angst of The Self. They feel the pain of existence. They know the original sin of ego-based consciousness. Sometimes, the only sane response seems to be be to say: "Aw f--k it, let's get wasted!"

Ultimately, reality is what we perceive it to be. But there is a never a guarantee that what we preceive is reality.

How can we ever be sure that we are in touch with the ultimate ground of pure being?

What would happen if the god that was dreaming our existence suddenly woke up? But is there a god dreaming our reality, or are we dreaming our own?

The Buddha last words were: "Gentleman, life is short. Work diligently on your salvation."

The great Swiss psychologist Ccarl Jing said: "Consciousness precedes being."

It's these very conundrums of consciouness that drive young British girls to drink, ulitmately. They look into reality, and they see an abyse. They feel the angst of The Self. They feel the pain of existence. They know the original sin of ego-based consciousness. Sometimes, the only sane response seems to be be to say: "Aw f--k it, let's get wasted!"

"The life of a sentient being is a long dream. Existence only appears to be real. When one finally awakens, or attains Bogglehood, existence is seen for what it is--a sequence of illusions. Until that time, boozing slappers will remain obsessed by Image, phallus, sexual promiscuousity, and external phenomena, not realizing that they are illusory. You will live in a dream, thinking that it is reality. . . .

"Sentient beings mistakenly view their moment-to-moment illusory existence as a continuous, connected lifetime. Because they are unaware that their life is unreal, they do not attempt to wake up."

Words by Syd Boggle, along with a photo of the man himself....

linked-image

A true Guru, and fine gentleman

Edited by lord scrummage