Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boozing British Girls (BBC Documentry)

Syd Boggle

It is revolutionaries like these men that give the future a glimmer of hope.

Oh, and Lord Scrummage, I am sorry to hear that the meeting did not go as well as hoped. It is quite unfortunate that you fell and landed on that spotted dick... quite unfortunate indeed. Please give the Mrs. my regards and I do wonder if you could arrange for me to view the next meeting. I do assure you I will not make any attempt to debate with those attending as I'd surely make a fool of myself. I simply wish to observe and try to absorb the divine genious present.

Very true..crtbud420 these men are moral giants… I didn’t want to look too stupid..so I just observed the proceeding. Maybe contributing the odd comment like-

“well, I wouldn’t say all of them” or “You can’t use that word, not anymore...” You know.. things of that nature...

The only other flash point of the evening was..Trevor Matthew's unfortunate Tourette's syndrome. I persifically said to Lord Scrummage, make sure you tell Mrs Scrummage about Trevor's problem.

But I don’t think Lord did.. well judging by Mrs Scrummage’s face when Trevor said

“I like to raise a toast to Lord Scrummage and Mrs Scrummage for being excellent hosts.. and a special thank you to Mrs Scrummage for her spotted dick.

I think I speak for the rest of the group when I say her spotted dick tasted like…. utter ****!… er whistle .er”

Mrs Scrummage did not look amused!

linked-image

Trevor Matthews..oops

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronGhost

• Bill Hill

• Syd Boggle

• Spurious George

Could Arthur Burham do the job, or do you know someone more fit to the task at hand? I mean, as far as I understand, Arthur is a master in disguising himself.

Absolutely correct and good memory clocker.

Arthur Burham click is on the case. You're right he is a master of disguise.

I think I can show you this pic; I don’t think it will jeopardise his mission. He's too good.

linked-image

Very true..crtbud420 these men are moral giants… I didn’t want to look too stupid..so I just observed the proceeding. Maybe contributing the odd comment like-

“well, I wouldn’t say all of them†or “You can’t use that word, not anymore...†You know.. things of that nature...

The only other flash point of the evening was..Trevor Matthew's unfortunate Tourette's syndrome. I persifically said to Lord Scrummage, make sure you tell Mrs Scrummage about Trevor's problem.

But I don’t think Lord did.. well judging by Mrs Scrummage’s face when Trevor said

“I like to raise a toast to Lord Scrummage and Mrs Scrummage for being excellent hosts.. and a special thank you to Mrs Scrummage for her spotted dick.

I think I speak for the rest of the group when I say her spotted dick tasted like…. utter ****!… er whistle .erâ€

Mrs Scrummage did not look amused!

linked-image

Trevor Matthews..oops

I never actually forgot to mention his tourettes, i thought it was be a source of ammusment for us, as a way of keeping a relaxed atmosphere, i think it worked, although your right! Mrs Scrummage didnt see the funny side.

I think the meeting went rather well, I thought Syd Boggles slideshow lecture, of female morality made an impact, we all learned how to distinguish "two penny scrubbers" from Domestic Godesses!

I thought it brave of Syd Boggle to use his own Daughter in the slide show! Stating with no emotion, his own daughters, "loose inhabitions with booze & phallis addiction" as he put it!

here is the pic of Nicole Boggle on the left, with her friend Maria Lugg on the right....This picture was taken by Syd again, posing as a Cybernetic Robot at a UNI students party.

linked-image

Here was Syd's Immage of the Domestic Godess...Syd conviced this lady to pose in this photo, by posing as a supermarket promotion rep, offering this excited young lady a year supply of spotted dick!.....She was over the moon, however her Jamaican Husband said he didnt want "no Homo-battyboy cakes in his yard" whatever that means..

Domestic Goddess with a, erm preferance...

linked-image

Edited by lord scrummage

I never actually forgot to mention his tourettes, i thought it was be a source of ammusment for us, as a way of keeping a relaxed atmosphere, i think it worked, although your right! Mrs Scrummage didnt see the funny side.

Damn it Lord, I should’ve known you had better judgment. You’re right it was amusing and did create a relaxed environment. Thank god TKM Philips saw the funny side.. not many people get to call him a 'd*******' and live.

I think the meeting went rather well, I thought Syd Boggles slideshow lecture, of female morality made an impact, we all learned how to distinguish "two penny scrubbers" from Domestic Godesses!

The meeting did go well, of course, Syd’s slide show being one of the highlights. Incredible- the way he could project the images with his left eye while using the right eye as a laser pointer.

This picture was taken by Syd again, posing as a Cybernetic Robot at a UNI students party.

Yes, Syd did seem very proud of his Cybernetic robot costume. In my opinion it was slightly intimidating but I appreciate the attention to detail and it is this very attention to detail which puts Syd into a league of his own. Pure genius.

linked-image

Syd's costume

Domestic Goddess with a, erm preferance...

linked-image

WOW!!!!!

GOD BLESS THE U.K.!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

linked-image

I notice she's in the frozen food section. Does Spotted Dick get really hard when it's frozen?

whos responsibility is it to be moral. man or woman? or both? or ignorance just bliss and who cares?

whos responsibility is it to be moral. man or woman? or both? or ignorance just bliss and who cares?

“Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.”

“Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.”
Hey! Now, that is not fair! True, but, not fair! You aren't supposed to tell them that! It's classified! Now, turn in your manly-man membership card and go to the soap-opera tabloid section!

If you go buy some new fishing gear, we might return your membership to you ... on a probationary basis, of course.

Hey! Now, that is not fair! True, but, not fair! You aren't supposed to tell them that! It's classified! Now, turn in your manly-man membership card and go to the soap-opera tabloid section!

If you go buy some new fishing gear, we might return your membership to you ... on a probationary basis, of course.

How about I go out and shoot a deer, then drink some its raw blood? I want to be a real manly-man. Then, later, I'll order my wife to whip up some Spotted Dick for me. Then I'll eat my Spotted Dick with whipped cream.

How about I go out and shoot a deer, then drink some its raw blood? I want to be a real manly-man. Then, later, I'll order my wife to whip up some Spotted Dick for me. Then I'll eat my Spotted Dick with whipped cream.

i have a deer, it was hard to track down but i got one. Got some spotted dick! now what makes me a man?

1. Eat spotted dick?

2. drink fresh warm blood?

PPLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE IM CONFUSED i wanna be a man,

this is as confusing as watching police academy?

this is as confusing as watching police academy?
Which episode were they playing today?

How about I go out and shoot a deer, then drink some its raw blood?
That should just about cover the cost of the amends.

Then, later, I'll order my wife to whip up some Spotted Dick for me
BONUS POINTS! Take a little knuckle hair out of petty cash for yourself!

That should just about cover the cost of the amends.

BONUS POINTS! Take a little knuckle hair out of petty cash for yourself!

I want to thank you, Lord Umbarger. Like another "Lord" here at UM, Lord Scrummage, I know I have in both of you excellent role models of true manliness to help me keep my male centered existence on track.

Now, Lord Umbarger, as a southerner who loves his guns, powered flying machines, muscle cars-- and for all I know, you are an expert with numchucks -- I offer you this recipe which comes from the Jewish tradition, which I know you will appeciate -- and I promise, I am not making this recipe up:

Penis Stew

1 pound of penis, ram's or bull's

3 tbls. oil

1 large chopped onion

2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped

1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed

1 tsp salt

freshly ground black pepper

Scald the penis, then drain and clean (doesn't say how you clean a penis. Not sure a guy would know since this penis is, well . . . never mind). Place the penis in a saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil. Remove any scum, then simmer for 10 minutes. Drain and slice.

Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion, garlic, and coriander and fry until the onion is golden. Add the penis slices and fry on both sides for a few minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients with a good grinding of pepper, add enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 2 hours, or until tender. Add a little water from time to time if necessary to prevent burning.

The ladies say this was originally a Jewish recipe from Marcelle Thomal. Apparently innards, including penis, once played a major role in Jewish cooking.

For chemical-licker, I suggest this recipe to help you enjoy maximum testosterone production in your system:

Calf Fries in Wine Sauce

40 bull testicles

1 or 2 cloves of garlic

Onion to taste

2 Tablespoons corn starch

1 cup white wine

Salt and pepper and tabasco to taste

1 cup water

Wash and clean testicles thoroughly. Boil until tender, about 30 to 45 minutes.

Drain thoroughly.

Sauté oysters, onion and garlic until brown.

Dissolve corn starch and water in cup, then add to oysters.

Add wine and let simmer until sauce thickens.

Add seasonings and serve steaming hot.

Back to the topic..

Many times while ive been out, i have seen images like this outside local bars..its no wonder these days you read about women commonly to have slept with over 40 men by the time they are 23...more likely drunken & drug fuelled ecounters

the liberals call it sexual liberation & female equality

I call it Grubby

Edit: image removed.

Honestly, I don't see your problem with the matter. They're just having fun, it's not like they're attacking you with a knife, is it?

They haven't bothered you in the slightest, you're just 'put off' by them and their actions.

It doesn't make sense, when men behave like that and supposedly 'sleep around' with 40 or so women they don't get nearly the same amount as attention.

However if a women does so, she gets verbally abused. It's sexist, and just not right.

Granted, the media aren't doing much to help by encouraging such behaviour from the famous women, but honestly, isn't that how most celebrities behave nowadays?

And the media over-exaggerates most of the time. They're young, and just want to have fun. They'll learn from their mistakes soon enough.

It used to be that British girls had decent role models, fine women like, Honor Blackman, Delia Smith, even their own mothers....

Now days role models are acid toungued footballer groupies, who's ultimate achievment is to get knocked up by Dwight York.....then sell the story...

Not only has this young woman dated a black man, which has become its own fashion accessory amongst the Trendy London followers, but she got knocked up & sold the story!!

She also has the above mentioned tattooes & peircings, shes also dabbled in bisexuality...

wow..what an open minded spirit!

linked-image

Ofcourse Dwight dumped her, he knew he was being played!!! good on you dwight...

And that comment about Katie was completely un-necessary. He left her because she was pregnant with his baby, and didn't want the child.

A typical footballers attitude towards life, if you ask me: Nice girl, but once she's pregnant she's nothing. It's pathetic.

She's a really lovely girl, and because of him, she was left on her own with a child who has severe disabilities.

But good on her, she has single handedly brought the poor kid up by herself.

I see what you're saying though, alot of young women think that marrying a footballer is the way to go in life; and admittedly, the wags who live off of their husbands money repulse me.

But those such as Victoria Beckham and Katie actually worked for their money. (Victoria was in the spice girls and has wrote fashion books, and Katie was a glamour model before she met him and does alot of advertising, opening celebrity do's etc.) And those shouldn't be attacked.

And I think it's shocking how you percieve bisexuality as something to be ashamed of.

And don't tell me you didn't have that idea in mind; you wouldn't have mentioned it if that were the case.

Nothing is wrong with it whatsoever, if thats their orientation, thats their orientation. Why should that bother you?

Edited by wooble

Honestly, I don't see your problem with the matter. They're just having fun, it's not like they're attacking you with a knife, is it?

They haven't bothered you in the slightest, you're just 'put off' by them and their actions.

It doesn't make sense, when men behave like that and supposedly 'sleep around' with 40 or so women they don't get nearly the same amount as attention.

However if a women does so, she gets verbally abused. It's sexist, and just not right.

Yes you’re right…wooble, women can enjoy themselves as much as they like and slept with as many men as they want to.. I mean, once they meet ‘Mr right’ it’ll all be ok because he won’t care how many sexual partners she’s had; it’s all in the past and after all he is Mr right so he won’t care. :innocent:

Phew that was a close one, It’s ok…Lord Umbarger.. I think I re-addressed the problem and brought balance to the force. Man, we can't have women know how us men really think. ;)

Penis Stew

1 pound of penis, ram's or bull's

3 tbls. oil

1 large chopped onion

2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped

1 tsp coriander seeds, crushed

1 tsp salt

freshly ground black pepper

Scald the penis, then drain and clean (doesn't say how you clean a penis. Not sure a guy would know since this penis is, well . . . never mind). Place the penis in a saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil. Remove any scum, then simmer for 10 minutes. Drain and slice.

Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion, garlic, and coriander and fry until the onion is golden. Add the penis slices and fry on both sides for a few minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients with a good grinding of pepper, add enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 2 hours, or until tender. Add a little water from time to time if necessary to prevent burning.

The ladies say this was originally a Jewish recipe from Marcelle Thomal. Apparently innards, including penis, once played a major role in Jewish cooking.

I have always wondered where Jeffery Dahmer got that one!

I'd hate to be the first one that had to figure out a way to make something like that palatable though! In all truth, at one time, not so long ago, people had to eat the whole animal. Food was scarce. Well, I don't guess they'd eat the anus. They'd probably just save that and use it for a whistle!

Back to the topic..

?

I have to agree with Wooble, here.

Look at it this way: If you needed heart surgery, would you rather go to a surgeon who has performed 500 operations, or the one who had never done one before? I think you know what the answer is.

Furthermore, the average couple during their first year of marriage will have sex 84 times. Here is the research:

According to a U.S. national study headed by sociologists Edward Laumann and John Gagnon (Laumann et al. 1994), most married couples have sex an average of seven times a month (this amounts to less than twice a week). Only 7 percent, in fact, of the married respondents in their study reported having sex four or more times each week. Other U.S. national surveys of married couples in the 1990s provided similar results (Call, Sprecher, and Schwartz 1995; Donnelly 1993)

Thus -- so what if a woman has sex a mere 40 times? After she get's married, she'll do it twice that many times in just one year.

A couple of years after that, she'll probably have to beg her husband for 80 rolls in the hay per year. These British gals should get as many under their belts while they are still in demand. They have the rest of their lives to go begging for it from their bored husbands.

Edited by IronGhost

No, they collected them and threw them around at Bar Mitzvah parties and said haha, fooled you!
I thought that those were some pretty heavy balloons! See what happens when you let friends drink at you parties!?!

I thought that those were some pretty heavy balloons! See what happens when you let friends drink at you parties!?!

But, come on. How BIG were they really? Let's be honest here.

Hahaha man I'm having a laugh with this thread! Umbarger, you have a seriously twisted sense of humor, in a good way :D

Back to the topic..

And that comment about Katie was completely un-necessary. He left her because she was pregnant with his baby, and didn't want the child.

A typical footballers attitude towards life, if you ask me: Nice girl, but once she's pregnant she's nothing. It's pathetic.

She's a really lovely girl, and because of him, she was left on her own with a child who has severe disabilities.

But good on her, she has single handedly brought the poor kid up by herself.

And I think it's shocking how you percieve bisexuality as something to be ashamed of.

And don't tell me you didn't have that idea in mind; you wouldn't have mentioned it if that were the case.

Nothing is wrong with it whatsoever, if thats their orientation, thats their orientation. Why should that bother you?

Whos stereotyping now Wobble? "typical footballer" next you'l be saying its because he's Black, and how black men are known for abandoning their kids!! I dont blame him on the Jordan score! Shes played the celeb game! acted the showbiz whore (quite literally) for years! poor old Dwight got sucker punched with his eye off the ball!!

as for single handedly bringing up her son, well looks like shes roped in another sucker! AKA total plonker, peter andre! what a dick

Now, as for Bisexuality! I dont think i made any attmpt to disguise my contemp for this new "en vogue" sexual fashion amongst young women! Ultimately Its all designed to entertain men! Women who indulge think they have some sort of adventurous edge over their more morally sophisticated rivals...

adding to that, i encountered conflicting scientific evidence, that suggests Homo/bi indulgance is a fetish, rather than an emotianal/logically justified & natural sense of self!

Edited by lord scrummage

Whos stereotyping now Wobble? "typical footballer" next you'l be saying its because he's Black, and how black men are known for abandoning their kids!! I dont blame him on the Jordan score! Shes played the celeb game! acted the showbiz whore (quite literally) for years! poor old Dwight got sucker punched with his eye off the ball!!

as for single handedly bringing up her son, well looks like shes roped in another sucker! AKA total plonker, peter andre! what a dick

Now, as for Bisexuality! I dont think i made any attmpt to disguise my contemp for this new "en vogue" sexual fashion amongst young women! Ultimately Its all designed to entertain men! Women who indulge think they have some sort of adventurous edge over their more morally sophisticated rivals...

adding to that, i encountered conflicting scientific evidence, that suggests Homo/bi indulgance is a fetish, rather than an emotianal/logically justified & natural sense of self!

You know what, Lord Scrummage, and my other highly intellectual friends here: What I really think we need to do is go back about 100 years and take a look at the kind of the solid moral instruction that some of the major, mainstream churches were offering on sexual issues.

Here, then, is a page from an instruction manual provided by the Methodist Church -- this page comes The Madison Institute Newsletter, Fall Issue, 1894. The Madison Institute is an organization associated with the Methodist Church.

I ADVISE EVERYONE TO READ THIS CAREFULLY -- AND THEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INSTRUCTION AND ADVICE FOR THE YOUNG BRIDE On the Conduct and Procedure of the Intimate and Personal Relationships of the Marriage State for the Greater Spiritual Sanctity of this Blessed Sacrament and the Glory of God by Ruth Smythers beloved wife of The Reverend L.D. Smythers Pastor of the Arcadian Methodist Church of the Eastern Regional Conference Published in the year of our Lord 1894 Spiritual Guidance Press New York City

INSTRUCTION AND ADVICE

FOR THE YOUNG BRIDE

To the sensitive young woman who has had the benefits of proper upbringing, the wedding day is, ironically, both the happiest and most terrifying day of her life. On the positive side, there is the wedding itself, in which the bride is the central attraction in a beautiful and inspiring ceremony, symbolizing her triumph in securing a male to provide for all her needs for the rest of her life. On the negative side, there is the wedding night, during which the bride must pay the piper, so to speak, by facing for the first time the terrible experience of sex.

At this point, dear reader, let me concede one shocking truth. Some young women actually anticipate the wedding night ordeal with curiosity and pleasure! Beware such an attitude! A selfish and sensual husband can easily take advantage of such a bride. One cardinal rule of marriage should never be forgotten: GIVE LITTLE, GIVE SELDOM, AND ABOVE ALL, GIVE GRUDGINGLY. Otherwise what could have been a proper marriage could become an orgy of sexual lust.

On the other hand, the bride's terror need not be extreme. While sex is at best revolting and at worse rather painful, it has to be endured, and has been by women since the beginning of time, and is compensated for by the monogamous home and by the children produced through it.

It is useless, in most cases, for the bride to prevail upon the groom to forego the sexual initiation. While the ideal husband would be one who would approach his bride only at her request and only for the purpose of begetting offspring, such nobility and unselfishness cannot be expected from the average man.

Most men, if not denied, would demand sex almost every day. The wise bride will permit a maximum of two brief sexual experiences weekly during the first months of marriage. As time goes by she should make every effort to reduce this frequency. Feigned illness, sleepiness, and headaches are among the wife's best friends in this matter. Arguments, nagging, scolding, and bickering also prove very effective, if used in the late evening about an hour before the husband would normally commence his seduction.

Clever wives are ever on the alert for new and better methods of denying and discouraging the amorous overtures of the husband. A good wife should expect to have reduced sexual contacts to once a week by the end of the first year of marriage and to once a month by the end of the fifth year of marriage.

By their tenth anniversary many wives have managed to complete their child bearing and have achieved the ultimate goal of terminating all sexual contacts with the husband. By this time she can depend upon his love for the children and social pressures to hold the husband in the home.

_______

If only we could return to more conservative times when COMMON SENSE LIKE THIS WAS THE RULE OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

A very, very good post indeed IronGhost! If only the women of present day would take heed of such advice!