Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boozing British Girls (BBC Documentry)

Syd Boggle

as for single handedly bringing up her son, well looks like shes roped in another sucker! AKA total plonker, peter andre! what a dick

lol I think 'wobble' must be Peter Andre! who else would actually defend Jordan aka Kate Price aka plastic bimbo?

:lol: Peter Andre aka total ponker.

linked-image

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronGhost

• Bill Hill

• Syd Boggle

• Spurious George

If only we could return to more conservative times when COMMON SENSE LIKE THIS WAS THE RULE OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Great post Ironghost, to summarise your post, i would say Restraint is key!

A moderate glass of wine while out on the town, lifts the spirits, While a whole bottle leads to STD's and total loss of dignity....

Sophisticated & classy, what a delight.....

linked-image

Cheap Scrubbers, no doubt riddled with immorality, and STD's gushing out of every orifice...

linked-image

Edited by lord scrummage

Once again, my thoughts on this whole matter are vindicated! here is a paragraph from a Sky News report, featured on Yahoo today....

Drink, drugs and promiscuity are helping fuel what has been described as a sexual health crisis among teenagers.

Britain's celebrity-obsessed culture is also to blame for an increase in sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and high levels of teenage pregnancy.....

here is link to full article...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1270632,00.html

Im sure this vindication of my opinions justifies this Topic, and also Justifies the hard work carried out by Syd Boggle, not to mention the Bogglist belief system....

the Liberals must be feeling a little....

linked-image

Edited by lord scrummage

Great post Ironghost, to summarise your post, i would say Restraint is key!

A moderate glass of wine while out on the town, lifts the spirits, While a whole bottle leads to STD's and total loss of dignity....

Sophisticated & classy, what a delight.....

linked-image

Yes, she's the real cat's meow. Dare I say that in addition to being elegant and delightful, she is also totally hot and sexy, in that Conservative hot and sexy way, which is to say, the clean and wholesome hot and sexy. There's probably no chance what-so-ever this woman has a sexually transmitted disease.

Yes, this is the kind of woman a nice young man would want to marry and have a lot of sex with, but only after safely embraced within the union of marriage!

This is the kind of woman that could not only whip up a mean Spotted Dick, but she could also eat Spotted Dick -- that is, AFTER she serves her husband his portion of Spotted Dick first.

A decent wife does not eat her own Spotted Dick until her husband is made comfortable and is eating and enjoying Spotted Dick.

Remember -- the husband and wife who eat Spotted Dick together are a husband and wife who stay together!

If only we could return to more conservative times when COMMON SENSE LIKE THIS WAS THE RULE OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What an incredible load of crap.

Cheap Scrubbers, no doubt riddled with immorality, and STD's gushing out of every orifice...

linked-image

Wow! What a couple of totally disgusting tramps!

Okay, so they have hot, sexy legs, and they display them to excellent advantage for any foreign cab driver to ogle at all he pleases. But Lord Scrummage is almost certainly correct here. They are probably crawling and squirming with all kinds of sexually transmitted bacteria and viruses.

if you scanned these pathetic little tarts with a microscope, you would see wild jungle of germs rrunning amok!

The true moral Conservative man is not swayed by these sleek, sexy, hot bodies sprawled our luxuruiously and with brutal sexual allure on the ground -- it's disgusting! I'd much rather be smelling that glass of wine with that other elegant, sexy lady who is dressed Conservatively, and is not frothing with sexual hormones, beaming it out like some kind of **** lighthouse or yob magnet!

So you guys from across the pond hear about Prince Harry getting totally shutdown by two Canadian girls in one night? LOL not even the prince gets the Canadian goods that quick!

Royal Pain in the Butt

Britain's News of the World reported yesterday that the same night Harry pitched woo to Cowboys Niteclub waitress(uh.. bartender actually) Cherie Cymbalisty, he brought another barmaid back to his rented house, where she stayed until 6 a.m.

Katherine Smith, a shooter girl at the popular bar, told the saucy London paper that the prince cavorted in front of her in a blue and orange sarong, and not much else.

Smith told the News that after refusing to kiss the prince -- "I turned my head because I don't kiss random guys like that" -- she and her friend grabbed a cab.

She said the prince called her several times after their encounter.

"The last time he rang he'd found Cherie had done a story on him and he was pretty angry, calling her a 'b****.' "

http://torontosun.com/News/Canada/2007/06/...272228-sun.html

LOL he should have told them he was a hockey player, would have got more play :P

Edited by Catch .22

Wow, that Cherie Cymbalisty is so freakin' HOT ..... er, I mean DISGUSTING! A DISGUSTING YOB!

Prince Harry should be looking to his Grandmother as an example of the kind of lady he should be seeking a committed relationship with.

Indeed any action with her would be at best revolting and at worse rather painful to the senses linked-image

Remember kids "GIVE LITTLE, GIVE SELDOM, AND ABOVE ALL, GIVE GRUDGINGLY." like Grandma does!!

Indeed any action with her would be at best revolting and at worse rather painful to the senses linked-image

Remember kids "GIVE LITTLE, GIVE SELDOM, AND ABOVE ALL, GIVE GRUDGINGLY." like Grandma does!!

Miss Cymbalisty seems to have been taking that advice with the Prince! Perhaps she is not a trampy yob? On the other hand, she wears leather in a way that would melt the brain of the average church deacon.

I'm so confused. I better go have another good long look at Cherie Cymbalisty's pictures to try to figure this out.

I'm so confused. I better go have another good long look at Cherie Cymbalisty's pictures to try to figure this out.

to be fair you got to look at the queen as well, only then it is fair on both women! :yes:

to be fair you got to look at the queen as well, only then it is fair on both women! :yes:

Excellent point. I should say, I recently watched the video "The Queen" starring Helen Mirron. Does that count? Unfortunately, I kept thinking about some of Helen's many earlier movies in which she appeared naked. That was when she was young and super hot. I don't know -- we live in confusing moral times!

No wonder so many young British girls are confused and need to get slathered up on alcohol, simply to cope with the pervasive existential nature of our post-modern culture!

No wonder so many young British girls are confused and need to get slathered up on alcohol, simply to cope with the pervasive existential nature of our post-modern culture!

AND GET FREE HOUSE, FREE MONEY, WELL THIS IS THE LAND OF THE FREE :D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/20...89520-19324698/

Edited by chemical-licker

linked-image

My god Lord, what happened to those two girls? They look like they've been.... like..... they've been slimed.

linked-image

I thought some of the UM members would like to see a rare photo of the infamous TKM Philips taking out a gang of yobs.

I apologise for the blurriness of the pic but it was taken in the heat of the battle.

linked-image

Look at him go..

I thought some of the UM members would like to see a rare photo of the infamous TKM Philips taking out a gang of yobs.

I apologise for the blurriness of the pic but it was taken in the heat of the battle.

linked-image

Look at him go..

Nothing less than inspirational! Please, pass on my regards and admiration to TKM.

Wow more like TKO Philips!! And look at those arms!!... uhhmm arm!! Phewff is it getting hot in here?

He kinda looks a little handicapped from the waist down :hmm: ..... those must be cyborg legs!?! :yes:

omg! iread something about this in the papers, im sure i did! his victims said something about a crazed guy with a huge arm was tearing through them like a hot knife through butter. wonder if it was him??????????? WOW what a guy :wub:

My god Lord, what happened to those two girls? They look like they've been.... like..... they've been slimed.

linked-image

I have past your question to Syd Boggle who took the photo, I must say, Syd appears a little subdued lately! anyway Billy here is Syd's answer....

I fear Lord Scrummage, I fear there is as yet no civilized society, but only a society in the process of becoming civilized. There is as yet no civilized nation, but only nations in the process of becoming civilized. From this standpoint, we can now speak of a collective task of humankind. The task of humanity is to build a genuine civilization of high morals....

High Morals Lord....hmm, which leads to your question Lord! the answer!

yes lord, they indeed were slimed......slimed! slimed in Semen....

"Boozing British Birds"

Birds like Emma Acid 88? Just kidding i like you.

I have past your question to Syd Boggle who took the photo, I must say, Syd appears a little subdued lately!

Yeah I noticed Syd's not his usual happy moral righteous self.

I thought he'd have been jubilant at the news of the new nightclub shutting down.

Here's his email reply-

I know Billy.. the nightclub is now shutting down thanks to my efforts.

Through the fish-eyed green lens of tear stained eyes, I can barely define the shape of this moment in time.

And far from flying high in clear blue skies, I'm spiraling down to the hole in the ground where i hide.

You should come and see me soon Billy, that is.... If you can negotiate the minefield in the drive.

And beat the dogs and cheat the cold GREEN electronic eyes

And if you make it past the shotgun in the hall,

Dial the combination,

Open the priesthole

And if I'm in, I'll tell you what's behind the wall.

There's a kid who had a big hallucinVISION!

Judging drunken girls in London streets.

He wonders if you're sleeping with your new found Bogglehood faith.

Could anybody love him!

Or is it just a crazy dream!?!

Thought i oughta bare my naked feelings!

Thought i oughta tear the curtain down!

I held the blade in trembling hands

Prepared to make it but just then the phone rang, it was Lord Scrummage.

I never had the nerve to make the final cut.

linked-image

Edited by billyhill

Here is another Email from Syd Boggle concerning his subdued nature..

Brother Scrummage

We are all seekers who wish to transcend our present Immoral realities. Why do we want to transcend? We want to transcend because the life of Ignorance, Booze, Bondage, Bisexuality, perfection and death cannot satisfy us. We want to achieve something. We want to grow into something which is eternal, Moral; we want to grow into the very image of Immortality

Right in front of us there are two worlds: the world of Booze fuelled whorish desire and the world of aspiration. When our life belongs to the desire world, we feel that satisfaction is always a far cry. When our life belongs to the aspiration world, we feel that satisfaction is our birthright. The life of desire is a life of self chosen bondage. The life of aspiration is a life of God chosen transcendence.

Which brings me to my current state my friends, i am in a temporary state of transition, I am shedding the monkey body & becoming the light.....

once my transitional stage is complete, i will be everywhere and no where at any moment in time and in space....This new existence will enable my presence in all immoral Bars, pubs & Clubs..........I will see what the camera does not..."ill see the wiring under the board"

With that i say to you, waku waku...

linked-image

Shot

I am shedding the monkey body & becoming the light.....

Funny I shed the light and have become the monkey, look at me now!

I guess its a two way street.... but going downhill is always so much easier.

*Eats banana* *flings excrement*

Here is another Email from Syd Boggle concerning his subdued nature..

Brother Scrummage

Which brings me to my current state my friends, i am in a temporary state of transition, I am shedding the monkey body & becoming the light.....

once my transitional stage is complete, i will be everywhere and no where at any moment in time and in space....This new existence will enable my presence in all immoral Bars, pubs & Clubs..........I will see what the camera does not..."ill see the wiring under the board"

With that i say to you, waku waku...

linked-image

Shot

I must say I am concerned. There is evidence here that Syd may not be having a legitimate awakening to Higher Consciousness, and there is some evidence that he is rather experiencing a pyschic break with reality, combined with delusions of persecution, and is using compensatory displacement -- as in his obsession with morals -- to substitute his old framework of reality with his new, artificially constructed model.

When we look back into the history of mankind, we see four distinct levels of evolution of the mind:

1. The Eden Phase -- the first hominids were absorbed into nature. They did not see themselves a distinct from their surroundings, nor barely even from other animals. This is sometimes called "The Uroburos." Man is a simple forager -- not even yet a hunter -- has no concept of time, and no individual ego. In short -- just like any other animal.

2. The Dreamtime -- Here a slightly higher level of consciousness begans to awaken. Man begans to see himself as distinct from other aspects of nature, though not all. He probably still cannot tell the difference between his own dreams and waking reality. It's all blurred together. Yet, he began to awkaen to the fact that he is a dinstinct creature -- but still verry much a brother to bear, bull, zebra and any other animal. There is still no individual ego -- only a kind of herd mentality.

3. The Mythic-Membership -- The herd mentality becomes more complex and refined. Now man has more of a hive or colony mode of consciousness. The individual ego still does not exist -- although in this phase the superego began to emerge. Men now see themselves as a distinct species of animal on the earth. They are "man" and animnals are "other." They also develop culture and the first religions. This is the era of the "bicameral mind." The psychologist Julian Jaynes argues that even the ancient Greeks were still in this phase -- they were still a kind of advanced "group mind" with no individual egos. In the Iliad, for example, the characters seem to act like "Robots beings pushed around by the gods." That's because ego-stage development had still not happened.

4. The Ego Stage -- Finally, human beings emerge from their long sleep and develop individual egos. Human beings now see themselves not so much as members of the human race -- but individual people who happen to be human beings. The ego-phase is our current stage of consciousness. With the ego arose monotheism -- the "One God" Concept. Notice that today's "God" is also a kind of ego-maniac -- he demands no strange Gods before him,. he demands to be worshipped, he claims to be all powerful, he is extremely male -- all this is a prefect reflection of a species dominated by their own egos.

Thus, the next stage of consciousness will be a superceding of the ego with the next higher phase -- and that phase cannot be dominated by the "morals" Syd speaks of -- that's because those "morals" are part of an older structure of consciousness with roots set deep in lower phases of consciousness --- "morals" were probably developed in the Mythic-Membership phase and carried over into the present ego-phase.

If Syd was really trranscending to a higher level, he would not choose "morals" as his defining principle, but rather, a new, greater structure more akin to the boundlessness that more resembles the subconscious mind in more perfact balance with the ego.

We are all on our way to Cosmic Consciousness -- the phase after rthe ego-phase will be the next step, but by far, not the final step.