Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boozing British Girls (BBC Documentry)

Syd Boggle

"The life of a sentient being is a long dream. Existence only appears to be real. When one finally awakens, or attains Bogglehood, existence is seen for what it is--a sequence of illusions. Until that time, boozing slappers will remain obsessed by Image, phallus, sexual promiscuousity, and external phenomena, not realizing that they are illusory. You will live in a dream, thinking that it is reality. . . .

"Sentient beings mistakenly view their moment-to-moment illusory existence as a continuous, connected lifetime. Because they are unaware that their life is unreal, they do not attempt to wake up."

Words by Syd Boggle, along with a photo of the man himself....

linked-image

A true Guru, and fine gentleman

Extremely well said! These are the comments of a subtle thinker and a man who has known enlightenment! My admiration for Syd only grows!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IronGhost

• Bill Hill

• Syd Boggle

• Spurious George

Here in the U.S., we have a lot of famous young women as bad role models for young women.

Today, it was reported that Lindsay Lohan just crashed her Mercedes again, and this time was nabbed for cocaine as well as driving drunk.

Paris Hilton will be goign to jail next month for violating her parole, I think for drunken driving charges.

Her friend Nicole Richie is also awaiting a possible jail sentence for whatever her problem was.

And, of course, Brittney Spears has been running around, getting drunk, and bearing her vagina to the press for the past several months.

These four "ladies" are classic example of famous "yobs."

I wonder -- in England do the girls there have famous female hoydens like we have in the U.S.?

Edited by IronGhost

"The life of a sentient being is a long dream. Existence only appears to be real. When one finally awakens, or attains Bogglehood, existence is seen for what it is--a sequence of illusions. Until that time, boozing slappers will remain obsessed by Image, phallus, sexual promiscuousity, and external phenomena, not realizing that they are illusory. You will live in a dream, thinking that it is reality. . . .

"Sentient beings mistakenly view their moment-to-moment illusory existence as a continuous, connected lifetime. Because they are unaware that their life is unreal, they do not attempt to wake up."

Words by Syd Boggle,

A true Guru, and fine gentleman

My god… Buddha achieved the highest spiritual state, that is the sate of nirvana.. the state of ‘all knowing’.

Syd boggle is stating, this is not actually the highest state! :o

Boggle.. is saying, first you must achieve nirvana and then from this vantage point go one stage higher, to the state of ‘righteous morality’ and from this point; judge people with a zen-like righteous vigour. Amazing!

I mean, what’s the point of achieving nirvana if you can apply it in the real world? Wow man deep.

Boggle also knows the universe is the greatest concept man can surmise and yet without him, without the ‘self’ there is no universe..so size isn’t relevant. Boggle’s photographic evidence and moral campaigns against the council is just as relevant and significant as the Big Bang!

linked-image

Be at one with the world and then judge it...judge it with vigour.

this is Bogglehood

Yes, an excellent article, by a newspaper not afraid to speak its mind!

Here again, more photographic evidence, of wild, binge drinking, sex crazed women, the one on the left has a look of a woman, who has one thing on her mind! Fallace! and any fallace will do! quite unsavory...A few more drinks and the other two will have the same look!

No way for a girl to behave.

linked-image

Once again, thanks Syd Boggle for the photo, he managed to get into this private party, posing as an official photographer who was never really booked.....a truely brave man...we can all learn something from him!

Would i be right in assuming you have little or no experience of women, i look at that picture and see three happy girls having a night out.

Would i be right in assuming you have little or no experience of women, i look at that picture and see three happy girls having a night out.

I must agree here. I liked the picture very much, and really awaite more photos like this -- of happy girls having fun!

It could be the case that these girls were having one last party before each of them devoted the rest of their lives to the service of Jesus Christs as Sisters in the Our Lady of Perpetual Hope Convent! It's possible!

On the other hand, perhaps we need Syd to clear this up for us. After all, he was there, infiltrating this party, which we all assumed was a brazen yob party for boozing British babes with a taste for serious drink!

linked-image

Be at one with the world and then judge it...judge it with vigour.

this is Bogglehood

linked-imagelinked-image

With regards to Syd Boggles voyage of descovery, He has asked me to relay to the people,a snippet of his story!

How not so long ago(around ten years) He to, was drawn to the dark side, the lure of cheap drunken women, These very women, would ply Syd with booze, to the point where Syd suffered from a "Pan Dimentional, Beer Goggle Reality", Syd found himself preforming the "ultimate protocol" with the most the repulsive women, only to find that with clear vision, he was tricked....

Its from those dark days that Syd choose the path to enlightement, and realized Bogglehood.....Syd devised the round glasses he wears, as a form of protection, He calls them "Anti-crepuscular ray shields", they shield Ultraviolet Liberal light beams, which Syd says exist as a way of controlling the masses!!

Here is a pic of Syd, ten years ago.....I believe this is the night, "The Path of the Good and righteous man" Came to Syd like a Eureka moment.....Syd no longer feels shame over this pic, as he has no ego...Only righteous judgments

linked-image

Edited by lord scrummage

With regards to Syd Boggles voyage of descovery, He has asked me to relay to the people,a snippet of his story!

How not so long ago(around ten years) He to, was drawn to the dark side, the lure of cheap drunken women, These very women, would ply Syd with booze, to the point where Syd suffered from a "Pan Dimentional, Beer Goggle Reality", Syd found himself preforming the "ultimate protocol" with the most the repulsive women, only to find that with clear vision, he was tricked....

Its from those dark days that Syd choose the path to enlightement, and realized Bogglehood.....Syd devised the round glasses he wears, as a form of protection, He calls them "Anti-crepuscular ray shields", they shield Ultraviolet Liberal light beams, which Syd says exist as a way of controlling the masses!!

Here is a pic of Syd, ten years ago.....I believe this is the night, "The Path of the Good and righteous man" Came to Syd like a Eureka moment.....Syd no longer feels shame over this pic, as he has no ego...Only righteous judgments

I must say, hearing this nugget of insight into "the making of the man" who is now Syd brought both inspiration to my heart, and a tear to my eye.

Syd's story is one of hope!

It strikes me that because Syd has seen the darkness, LIVED the darkness -- to that degree he is able to preceive the LIGHT!

Think of it this way: The further back you draw the bow -- the further the arrow flies!

The picture also tells so much. When I see Syd there -- fag handing from his lips -- covorting with that drab, sagging blonde, hair-color straight from the very cheapest bottle -- it makes me want to cry out in anguish!

Yet, I know this story has a happy ending. No matter how much alcohol that shrewish "blonde" hag poured into Syd's mouth, and no matter how depraved their subsequent gropings -- we know Syd triumphed in the end -- OVER HIMSELF!

Thank you, Lord Scrummage!

P.S. All you young yobs -- take a second look at the photo supplied above. Keep up your drinking and carousing -- and behold your own future!

I must agree here. I liked the picture very much, and really awaite more photos like this -- of happy girls having fun!

I agree but let's take another look at the situation with the added advantage of Syd Boggle's "Anti-crepuscular ray shields" or Boggle vision.

linked-image

Oh no, warning, potential immoral behavior in progress.

linked-imagelinked-image you see things we never see :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Edited by chemical-licker

linked-image

Another note: From the look of this woman's sagging figure, I suggest her diet is not all that it should be.

Could she be eating too much Spotted Dick? As we all know, Spotted Dick is a fine delicacy, but contains suet, which tends to fatten the figure. It should be enjoyed only in moderation.

To regain her form, this woman should try a lean diet -- she should eat bananas and nuts!

I agree but let's take another look at the situation with the added advantage of Syd Boggle's "Anti-crepuscular ray shields" or Boggle vision.

linked-image

Oh no, warning, potential immoral behavior in progress.

Leave it to Syd Boggle to identify the true nature of seemingly harmless fun.

I dare say this man belongs among the ranks of Thomas K. Monroe Phillips himself. It is revolutionaries like these men that give the future a glimmer of hope.

Oh, and Lord Scrummage, I am sorry to hear that the meeting did not go as well as hoped. It is quite unfortunate that you fell and landed on that spotted dick... quite unfortunate indeed. Please give the Mrs. my regards and I do wonder if you could arrange for me to view the next meeting. I do assure you I will not make any attempt to debate with those attending as I'd surely make a fool of myself. I simply wish to observe and try to absorb the divine genious present.

Or, Billy, perhaps you can speak with TKM Phillips and get me an in. I assume his guest's pressence is not questioned.

Lord Scrummage, I thought the first community meeting went quite well.

Well, apart from the 'accident'- I do hope Mrs Scrummage has calmed down.

She spend all time laying a perfect spread of tea, cakes and spotted dick served on silver plates- you were making us all laugh, doing an impression of a gangsta’s funny walk, unfortunately lost your balance, and fell flat down on the table.. What a mess!

Poor Mrs Scrummage spend most of the time in the kitchen preparing it all again. :hmm:

It sure sounds like everyone had a merry old time in Merry Old England. I have to say, this nettles me somewhat.

You guys over there, across the pond, living it up, gobbling down scads of cakes and Spotted Dick -- off of silver plates, no less -- haveing a laugh --- but what about those of us trapped here in the extremely boring American Upper Middle West!

What fun do we have? I could spend all day and all night hunting for the hottest yob photos, but the only thing I would probably find is some comely Midwestern Christian girls getting together to make a quilt for the Church raffle. Who wants a picture of that?

Do you think I get to chomp on Spotted Dick anytime I want to, or have the opportunity to get out a tire iron out and go bang the heads of some hoodies any time I want to? I suppose I could go try harass some drunken farm boys, but where's the fun in that?

Well, anyway, enjoy your colorful lives in England while I contemplate my naval, swat mosquitoes and eat boring rhubarb crunch and coffee for lunch off of cracked American plates while I only wish I had some boozed up chicks or some hoodies to b**** about.

Syd looked so innocent..before enlightenment..

linked-image

Syd Goggles as recommended by TKM Philips

linked-image

Description:

Green Tinted Goggles

Binds when equipped

Head Cloth

35 Armor

+8 Stamina

+7 Spirit

Requires Engineering (150)

Recommended For:

Priest, Mage, Warlock

http://www.goblinworkshop.com/items/green-...ed-goggles.html

And Syd type goggles for the morally inclined woman of today.

linked-image

Syd Goggles as recommended by TKM Philips

linked-image

Description:

Green Tinted Goggles

Binds when equipped

Head Cloth

35 Armor

+8 Stamina

+7 Spirit

Requires Engineering (150)

Recommended For:

Priest, Mage, Warlock

http://www.goblinworkshop.com/items/green-...ed-goggles.html

And Syd type goggles for the morally inclined woman of today.

linked-image

I've placed my order!

I'll take five!

edit: Can I get those in different colors?

Edited by crtbud420

i hope they hold up. i mean they might overload.

No worries there. I mean, come on -- please! -- if you can't handle it, don't play the game!

its not me im worried about, its the glasses will they still work after a friday night out in immoral world.

I'll take five!

edit: Can I get those in different colors?

As long as they’re not red. Red is immoral, the Green is the colour of moral righteousness.

its not me im worried about, its the glasses will they still work after a friday night out in immoral world.

You raise an interesting point.

As discussed during the community meeting- well, brought up by Syd actually, was the point, that maybe this tech could be used for immoral purposes.

Syd suspects his arch nemesis Charlie Slyfester maybe using it already for immoral intentions!

The evidence is, while on one of his community-action missions- Syd noticed Charlie chatting up two drunken women and yet despite Charlie’s lack of personality, any discernable charisma and monotonal voice he was actually making quite an impression on the two women.

This made Syd suspicious of Charlie’s goggles.

Perhaps they were not as innocent as they looked.

Charlie Slyfester

linked-image

Charlie's goggles may be aiding him in his immoral endeavors. If true, he must be stopped.

linked-image

Charlie's goggles may be aiding him in his immoral endeavors. If true, he must be stopped.

Well, I'm sure we all know who is the right man for the job. I would wager that mr. Monroe Philips could not only find out whether Charlie's goggles are somehow modified, but also make short work of the goggles (and Charlie if need be) if they have in fact been enhanced in some immoral way. Does he know of this?

Edited by Clocker

Well, I'm sure we all know who is the right man for the job. I would wager that mr. Monroe Philips could not only find out whether Charlie's goggles are somehow modified, but also make short work of the goggles (and Charlie if need be) if they have in fact been enhanced in some immoral way. Does he know of this?

No doubt Clocker, this is the mission in hand but first being a moral bunch we need evidence- also, Charlie is protected-

Here's his personal bodyguard.

linked-image

Although he's big.. shouldn't be too much of a problem for TKM Philips.

Can I just add that Syd Boggle must have the moral fortitude of a saint. Imagine being in a position where he knows if these yobs are considering immoral actions, I'm not certain I wouldn't use those goggles to fulfil immoral desires so I wouldn't wish to own a pair.

I tip my hat (a bowler of course) in Syd's direction.

No doubt Clocker, this is the mission in hand but first being a moral bunch we need evidence- also, Charlie is protected-

Here's his personal bodyguard.

linked-image

Although he's big.. shouldn't be too much of a problem for TKM Philips.

Hmm I'm sure you're right; it would be immoral, and downright fascist to just jump the guy. But if Charlie already knows Syd, who could provide the evidence? I'm certain Charlie would watch Syd's every move. Could Arthur Burham do the job, or do you know someone more fit to the task at hand? I mean, as far as I understand, Arthur is a master in disguising himself.

I must admit, the guy is big. But from what I've heard, it wouldn't be the first time TKM Philips "took care" of a guy of that caliber :o