Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unbelievevably Clear Photos Of Strange Craft

Chemically_Romanced

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feanor

• el midgetron

• Frootloop

• Unlimited

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like some kind of futuristic ceiling fan, A similar craft was reportedly chased by Police officers back in October of 1967 at Moigne Downs, UK . But more than likely the photos are not genuine

whats with the sig my dude?

whats with the sig my dude?

Its from the movie "Donnie Darko"

should of known... one of my fav movies

I'm not sure if its fake, because look at the postion of the black dot behind it in these two pictures:

linked-image

linked-image

Doesn't look like anything that could....well....fly....

Doesn't look like anything that could....well....fly....

By human standards I guess not

i just had an idea, what if this "machine"(since it doesn't look like it could fly) is a transporter of sorts? Think the movie Contact. Just a thought. although it does look a little fake :hmm:

Edited by telirium

It has Japanese writing on it. It's probably a model or something from a movie.

Edited by Toxic Flood

At one point the people are RIGHT beneath it. Who would get right underneath something like that and calmly take such high res shots? Not too many. Plus...I dunno...the whole "limbs everywhere" thing...it just kind of throws me off. I know there SHOULD be all sorts of "craft" in the wide Universe, but considering how sharp these shots are (especially for a cell phone - which usually captures at less than 1 Megapixel)...I'd have to say...fake. Hoax.

Great Photoshop. If not, then I would say Government craft. But then there again...why?

Smells like a fake. Plus the writing underneath LOL. Why would EBEs mark a craft at all?

I'm not sure if its fake, because look at the postion of the black dot behind it in these two pictures:

linked-image

Ok - there is a 'flaw' in this picture w/the one 'wing'/'tail' - would someone else please copy/paste into their photo editor and tell me what it is. "They" didn't quite get something 'right' - it's kind of one of those "oops".

I can understand why "Chad" wouldn't want to tell where they live....

--Chad

damn these LOOK real to me but I'm not an expert with photoshop or anything that can deal with altering graphics...too bad none of our members here are...or are there?!

Edited by raoulduke666

you can tell this is fake just from the story... it doesnt check out. it says the guy came back a few days after first seeing the craft with his friends camera... why wouldnt he pick a friend with a video camera

Uh, Hmm....It looks like something that could be on a string...I mean my main reasoning is, how is that craft supporting itself and how is it moving about..? It looks a bit frail but, then again their are weirder things that move through.

damn these LOOK real to me but I'm not an expert with Photoshop or anything that can deal with altering graphics...too bad none of our members here are...or are there?!

Nine years spent with Photoshop here, and I have to say, the cropping out has been done superbly. Highly realistic shadowed underside too. Hardly any chromatic aberrations on the outskirts of he object too. And yeah - he never brought a friend with a video camera instead. And the markings. Pretty suspicious. And why haven't these been plastered all over the web?

I think it's a hoax. But if it isn't, then holy...cool photos.

Nine years spent with Photoshop here, and I have to say, the cropping out has been done superbly. Highly realistic shadowed underside too. Hardly any chromatic aberrations on the outskirts of he object too. And yeah - he never brought a friend with a video camera instead. And the markings. Pretty suspicious. And why haven't these been plastered all over the web?

I think it's a hoax. But if it isn't, then holy...cool photos.

So are you saying there is less chance of it being photoshoped?

Edited by skyisthelimit

Nice photo's. I have to agree with a few people here, if these photo's are fake somebody did a great job. I have some experience with photography and with Photoshop, and I doubt I could do as well without a lot of time and work. Pictures this good though require a really good story to go with them, in this case, it just isn't there. The guy won't even tell anyone where he lives, at least as far as I have heard. I am leaning towards fake here, just because of that. I could be wrong, but time will tell the tale. Will it not?

Good Journey.

Kyle Rajasthan.

Wow, damn cool photos. Leaning towards fake, as usual with something like this. At least these were actually worth looking at. Most of the time I end up looking at blurry, fuzzy shots of what could be anything. :rolleyes:

Wow, damn cool photos. Leaning towards fake, as usual with something like this. At least these were actually worth looking at. Most of the time I end up looking at blurry, fuzzy shots of what could be anything. :rolleyes:

That's often the problem. Most people would rather look at Photochopped pictures than actual photographs of UAP.

That's often the problem. Most people would rather look at Photochopped pictures than actual photographs of UAP.

I have to agree with you there, butI didn't mean that I would rather look at manipulations; lord knows we have enough of them flying around the net. :lol: It's true though that most photos that have been proven genuine, ARE the fuzzy, blurry ones sadly enough. As anything that is unexpected, you probably won't have a good camera at the ready to take crystal clear pictures.

Also, don't you think it funny, that if this craft has been sighted numerous times over the same area, that some sort of military intervention would occur? Call me crazy.... :P