Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Time is what Satan made, look here......

charleroi66

I've been doing a lot of thinking and ive concluded as follows;

" Time is not an object. And objects can be altered(refer to dimensions below). Time is the unremovable measurement of cellular and worldwide existance. Luck is a part of time and is a dimension of it's own.

Objects may reside in the past whilst the others ride the future measurement. To visit the past, everything existing must be retained(However, this may prove a problem). The World may be in financial , moral etc chaos

Minds may have control.

EXISTANCE- 2nd dimension

LOCATION IN EXISTANCE- 3rd and 4th Dimension

WHY(mind) 5th Dimension

Location actually is a mix up as it is positioned and also in a point of existance.

TEXT

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalia

• Homer

• PurpleStuart

• Halo_Jones

That's a very interesting thought process you have there. The quote you have on your profile defines time more accurately.

There is 3 known spacial dimensions and 1 non-spacial dimension. The 3 known are the x, y and z axis where anything within our physical 3 dimensional universe can be charted on a graph. Time is widely believed to be the 4th dimension. Some people don't consider time a dimension because all dimensions have time, but the most accepted view is that time is it's own dimension, and that dimension is apart of all the other dimensions.

Quite literally though time is a non-spatial continuum in which events occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future. So that the x, y and z axis can be used to chart anywhere in the known universe and the time dimension can be used to chart when. Meaning with these 4 dimensions you can chart exactly where in the universe and exactly when in the universe at any point in history or in the future.

Time is nothing more than that, and certainly nothing less

Guest Guest

Thanks,Homer! I'm not really a genius but i just keep trying. It seems anything anybody else says is better! :s03

What really is interesting about time is it's relationship to mass - plainly put, time is different the nearer you are to a large body of mass.

AHHHHHHH now I understand  :s9 :s2

That's right PS, although most people seem to understand that time slows down the closer one approaches the speed of light, few people understand that time slows down as it passes through a strong gravitational field, which is caused by dense matter(mass)

Well, Homer that sure makes time relative.  :s6

But is relativity relevant?  ???

HOMER IS COOL!

Dalia  ;D

Thanks Dalia, you're cool too ;)

But to answer your question about relativity being relevant, I think the question itself is irrelevant ;D

Homer,

I suppose the relevance would depend on what is being considered.

Dalia  :s6

[blue]So if I'm sitting beside some big fat slob, the impression that it seems like I've been there forever is actually not an impression but reality?

[/blue] :s9

LB,

That would be subjective relativity and therefore quite relevant to you.   :s2

Now, substitute the big fat slob with a Jaffa Cake!

Dalia  ;)