Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ORIGINAL MCPHERSON TAPE FOUND!

Skepticaldude

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skepticaldude

• psyche101

• Alienated Being

• Smokin-Thunder

Ok, so its uncensored and has got this japanese guy yammerin on in the background, and subtitles, but hey, this is as clse as your gonna get. http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...mcphearson+tape

Umm - did you even read the info the poster of the video posted?

A fake alien abduction recreation. This is the amateur footage of an alleged family's abduction by aliens. It's not real, just a bad quality demo that later was remaked as the Lake County Incident.

Fake, Alleged, Not Real - key words that tell us - well FAKE AND NOT REAL... :yes:

Yea, its fake.

I cant speak or read japanese but from the reactions of those people that appeared to be watching this in the background seemed to be mocking this. They were laughing away as the aliens marched in at the end. lol

I never said it was real, as a matter of fact, I started a whole topic about how it was fake. I was merely sayin I had found it.

• 2 months later...
Umm - did you even read the info the poster of the video posted?

Fake, Alleged, Not Real - key words that tell us - well FAKE AND NOT REAL... :yes:

well not to be a paranoid person but since when was anything to do with aleins called real by people?

Not this fake video again.

WHERE THE HELL IS ELLE ?????????????????????????????????????????????

• 5 months later...

1. The video looks completely different to the Abduction At Lake County video, and I've seen all of Lake County.

2. The Japanese people were laughing at the fact that the guys kept saying: Holy sh**! HOLY sh**! HOLY sh**!.... *breathes in deeply* Holy sh**! etc.

3. The aliens look great!

I have no idea how they faked that. They are incredibly skinny, huge hands, and they are... woah.

The McPherson tape was a hoax. Did you not see the ending? It even stated that it was fake. Lol.

I never said it was real, as a matter of fact, I started a whole topic about how it was fake. I was merely sayin I had found it.

People, read this before you bash the guy, lol.

Says it's not available. =(