Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BABY VS SNAKE

chemical-licker

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chemical-licker

• jesspy

• Spurious George

• m. Moe

OMG, that's sickening and disgusting to watch.......Poor child.......What sort of a parent would stand by and let this go on ?? At the end, I think the snake tried to curl itself around the baby and I heard a female voice shriek.......What, so now the mother worries ?? :angry2: :no:

I don't think the mouth was sewn closed, at about .42 you can see it's tongue shoot out. Some of the world is pretty weird. Even if it was, why would you subject a baby to that, the cobra goes her full on right at the end, is that child abuse or something??? What is the parent getting out of that? Some sort of validation of some kind? Just awful.

Edited by weareallsuckers

Poor cobra, If its mouth is sewed shut then it will starve...

The baby has already been covered.

I'm darn sure I wouldn't like to be the one sewing a cobra's mouth shut.......... :unsure2:

Disgusting.....I pity the kid, given a false sense.......goes off on his own, sees a cobra and think its ok to approach - Yikes :o

Let's just say, for one moment, that the Cobra's mouth had indeed been sewn. Imagine its terror, something is trying to grab it and as far as it is aware, it probably fears for its life, hence why it kept striking at the baby.

The baby on the other hand, knows nothing, all it knows is that some funny long thing moves and hisses when it goes for it. The snake obviously does not hurt it, otherwise the baby would have cried.

However, at the end when the kid grabs the snake, the Cobra realizes that it has no other option other than to curl itself around the baby.

Now, what REALLY makes me bloody sick are the sounds of the adults and those that should know better in the background. If the snake's mouth was sewn they are cruel in that respect, if the snake's mouth was NOT sewn all due respect to it for not biting the baby!

The parents are being totally irresponsible and the baby should be taken away :angry2:

Some people shouldn't have babies, OR cobras. :(

I feel sorry for them both.

Actually, I have just thought of a little story told to me a few years back.

It is not true but, for me, it was thought-provoking.

A woman finds a snake that is hurt and takes it home, she nurtures it and brings it back to full health. She cares for it and loves it, eventually she thinks it is totally tame and her "pet".

However, one day, the snake bites her and she asks

"Why did you do that? I nurtured you, brought you back to health, loved you..."

The snake answers "because I am a snake you b****!"

I guess the moral of the story is that no matter how much you think you have tamed something, their true nature will always shine through.

Why I am saying all the above is this. When that baby gets a bit older, what happens if he/she is in their garden and comes across a snake? Will it just take it for granted that its mouth will be sewn or that it will not hurt it? If so, it will be in for a bit of a shock!

Truthfully, shame on those adults, they are not teaching their kid the true nature of some things :(

Holy Crap! I have to serious wonder about some parents...... In other news, I hear that Animal Planet has already contacted the baby's agent to be Jeff Corwin's new sidekick.....

Some people shouldn't have babies, OR cobras. :(

I feel sorry for them both.

I second this.

The actions of these parents is just :wacko: nuts. What bizarre thing are they going to do to this kind next?

And sewing the cobra's mouth shut for fun? I understand that this is a common (and of course eventually fatal) practice for cobra performers. Regrettably animal cruelty like this is the norm is some countries. :angry:

Thats horrible. For both the child and the cobra.

LOL

Would have been even funnier if they had thrown a badger in the mix.

<_<

Can't believe they sewed the baby's mouth up.

LOL

Would have been even funnier if they had thrown a badger in the mix.

<_<

Uhhm... how bout a badger with its mouth sewn shut? :huh:

Maybe it's a culture thing. *Shurgs* Just saying.

But I feel bad for the baby & the snake. That has to suck to have your mouth sewn shut. Though I might say, it's a way to keep the baby safe from dying.

it is a culture thing. That's in india if u haven't noticed, where snakes are regarded as sacred creatures. You may find it funny or stupid but people in india finds it funny that western people are scared of zombies.

having said that, that was still not a good idea. What if the snake finds out it can spit some venom out? :o

hharrkkk!!! ptui!!! and you end up with a blind baby condemned to be a beggar for his entire miserable life

So they sew up a cobra's mouth and put a baby next to it...what's the point? May as well put it next to a sock-puppet.

And snakes are sacred to them huh? If they act so disrespectfully against something they find sacred I hate to see what they do to their enemies.

That was lame, I was expecting a fight not a starring contest.

it is a culture thing. That's in india if u haven't noticed, where snakes are regarded as sacred creatures. You may find it funny or stupid but people in india finds it funny that western people are scared of zombies.

having said that, that was still not a good idea. What if the snake finds out it can spit some venom out? :o

hharrkkk!!! ptui!!! and you end up with a blind baby condemned to be a beggar for his entire miserable life

Since when is child endangerment a cultural thing ??? I'm all for respecting other countries' cultures but this is clearly child abuse IMO....... :hmm: