Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

400 lb girl aged 7

chemical-licker

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• my_psychosis

• coldethyl

• Jules22871

• War-Junkie

Omg. That's not healthy. She could die because her heart needs to pump a lot of blood.

"You got any popcorn?"

That's just disgusting. Her parents should be utterly ashamed and then shot. <_<

Edited by __Kratos__

Holy crap. She's giant.

It's ironic, from eating a banana to "Got any popcorn?".

Why would her parents let this happen? How did it even happen? Somewhere along the lines the child must not have been hungry anymore.....

Edited by MR_MOE

Poor girl. It's so sad how her parents had let this happen, even when they knew that her weight was bad enough when she was younger :no: I honestly hope she makes it and loses some weight. I also hope her parents learn their lesson about feeding their child if they decide to have another kid. How could her parents have let her go like that? :(

:alien::alien: crypto :alien::alien:

her parents made me sick

Why would anyone in their right minds. Let a child get that big? Don't they know it's completely unhealthy? And the heart has to pump the amount for a person who's skiny?

Its utterly digusting that Parents and other relatives will allow a young child to grow up believe what she is, is normal. Parents allowing their kids to eat anything they want and when they want is very disterbing- it has help the world come to be a very obese plant- over 50% of the population are overweight or obese.

My parents monitered everything we ate- it had to be fruit juice- not fruit drink. It had to be water- no coke or cordial etc. No added sugar to our cereal- Ricebubbles and milk (If we where lucky, maybe some honey, and the milk was skim).

We also had to participate in other extra criculam activities - what ever we wanted from dance to karate to touch footy to netball and swimming and walking- anything to get as moving and active.

And my parents wherent the richest when i was growing up.

We had resiticions on our eating habits and i look back and thank my mum for that. I am now a very health and fit and active adult and i look at children who are allowed to eat maccas 3 times a week along with dessert after dinner, filling up on lolies and sugary drinks and it makes me sick how much sugar and preservitives they are eating.

I will never allow my child to get obese. I will educate, set guidelines and provide support- just like my mum did. No one in my imediate family are overweight or have any health related sicknesses- and its because of our lifestyle.

We all have choices to make, and its based on the sducation you revieve.

I am sickened by these parents who obviously didnt care that they where ruining this little girls life, who had no idea why she was they was she is.

That poor girl, her heart has to be working so much overtime, I hope that she is able to lose weight, and fast :(.

It didnt click exactly how fat 400lb was until I watched the vid. That is really sad, her parents will have her death on their hands if they dont stop feeding her the way they do, She is just 7 and at this rate she may be lucky to double that age especially at the current expansion rate of her weight. :no:

Man the UM forum harpoons!

I'm glad I'm not her parents, I'd imagine that wold be a most difficult situation to be in.

Jesus, that is sickening. The parents must’ve been continually stuffing her with high calorie foods.

You know, it’s like when you watch these TV programs about obese children/adults and they always say that they eat just the same amount of food as normal people. Until you see exactly what diet they’re on and it’s always like two bottles of cola and 15 bars of chocolate and that’s just for breakfast!

:no:

How can a child get like this in just 7 years ?? What on earth was she consuming ?? I'd be interested to know her daily food intake......

I wonder if she has some kind of medical condition......Disturbing......

You know, it’s like when you watch these TV programs about obese children/adults and they always say that they eat just the same amount of food as normal people. Until you see exactly what diet they’re on and it’s always like two bottles of cola and 15 bars of chocolate and that’s just for breakfast!

Exactly. This poor girl was on Maury, and they (the parents and Maury) said that she always ate 2 meals a day; breakfast being cereal, a snack, and dinner being, like, vegetables or soup. They made it seem like she just magically gained weight, when her parents (and probably Maury) were really just covering up the fact that they were just overfeding her :no: I hope she loses some weight :(

:alien::alien: crypto :alien::alien:

I'm sure she has some sort of medical condition,

And I'm sure they can afford for her to see doctors that are trying to help them with all this.

But I think that Junk Food is a horrible horrible thing to give kids. But It;s easy, al you have to do is pop open a bottle of pringles or open up a candy bar, and of course, it tastes good, and with kids being so picky, it's easier to just give them something that they'll eat rather than trying to convince them to eat something healthy.

We're almost treating obesity as like a sighting of a UFO, A MYSTERY!

The kicker for me was when they said she weighed 200lbs when she was 5. Then she gained over 200 more pounds in just TWO YEARS!!! WTF are these parents doing????

How did they see her at 5 and not start doing something then? Did she like never see a doctor for anything until she was 7???

The parent's obviously didn't give a sh** about their kid until she got some media attention. Then they were probably like "Oh, damn. We look like a couple of ass holes!"

Lazy pricks should be sterilized to ensure they do not have the responsibility of parenting a child again. They CLEARLY can't handle it...

I think the parents should be force fed until they explode. It's murder what they are doing ot this girl.

I can't believe those parents are jailed fo starving their baby, but these parents are not in jail for stuffing their kid to death.

this is awful and disgusting what a poor child

Well, there goes lunch. Man, that's just sad, I hope the child gets the help she needs.

:( Poor child...truly hope she gets the medical attention she needs.

damn i know kids grow fast and gotta eat but damn... my 4 year old eats alot but its healthy, juice, milk, no pop at all and rarely any sugar makes him a mad man! lol

prolly no exercise in her life dont go out and play like a normal kid and never has... so i can see why shes like that

the parents need their heads looked at!