Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

400 lb girl aged 7

chemical-licker

She crawled by the age of 7 months.. took her first steps at the age of 1 year 3 months and rolled at the age of seven.

Good evolution. :lol:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• my_psychosis

• coldethyl

• Jules22871

• War-Junkie

OMG, I don't know why you guys bother and argue with warjunkie. He's obviously a troll.

You can't fight stupidity.

So true "Sweetpumper"

yea you can what the hell do you think im fighting.

yea you can what the hell do you think im fighting.

Yourself. :yes:

Yourself. :yes:

:w00t::lol::rofl: (wipes tears from eyes) LMAO!!!

for comparisions sake, my husband weighs 500lbs. Thats only a hundred more than her. When he weighed 400 lbs (don't know when that was but he did once weigh like under two hundred at one time, got the pictures) He was terribly and dangerously obese, let alone at 500. He's 5 ft. 9inchs tall and most of his height is in his torso. Now there isn't much you can do with an adult, they are on their own in what goes in their mouth, if I don't buy it, he will. But a kid? There has to be a health issue there or psychological reason for that much weight. (for my husband , it's a bit of both). It is affecting her breathing, her lungs have no where to go, and it has to be affecting her heart, She can not be able to do much. I believe I saw her on TV and she was barely alive.

yeah i hope she is able to lose the weight too its going to be a uphill battle for her and those involved.

She is now nine years old and weighs 150 lbs. She walks with a walker, her legs are bowed out. I wish I had the site handy, i forgot to get it, but it was on flicka I beleive . I lost the connection to the site and I am too lazy to look it up again. Look up Jessica 400 lbs update

She is now nine years old and weighs 150 lbs. She walks with a walker, her legs are bowed out. I wish I had the site handy, i forgot to get it, but it was on flicka I beleive . I lost the connection to the site and I am too lazy to look it up again. Look up Jessica 400 lbs update

Did exactly as you said, and got it: http://www.flicklife.com/9ff0e5d1176244fdf...ld_Jessica.html :yes:

That Richard Simmons is a saint...