Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Egyptian evidence in Australia

The Puzzler

coredrill wrote:

folks, i just came upon a website while using stumble upon...check it out

I can add one or two things to Harte's enlightening post. This discovery of the remains of the ship was big news when it came out over a year ago, but these remains are certainly not of the oldest ship timbers ever found. They date to the Middle Kingdom, about 4,000 years ago. The two boats on the south side of the Great Pyramid are over 4,500 years old themselves, and one of course was reassembled for display. Even more, the remains of a dozen royal boats were found in the Abydos necropolis and, based on proximity to his great enclosure, were probably buried for the Dynasty 2 king named Khasekhemwy, who reigned over 4,600 years ago.

I don't think anyone has said that the Egyptians sailed only on reed boats because it's common fact they fashioned larger boats from cedar, spruce, and other imported woods. What's most likely true is that they never used reed boats on the open seas--reed boats were made for temporary river and marsh activities.

The boat about which the article was written was probably used to sail the west coast of the Red Sea, down to the land of Punt. Scholars still don't agree on exactly where Punt is but the consensus is the neighborhood of modern Ethiopia--certainly not Australia!

Coredrill,

I don't know who says this.

Certainly I've never made this claim.

You would do well (considering the title of this thread) to read the info at your first link concerning these ships:

Evidence (so far) shows the ships were used for voyages of at most a few months. Australia is at least a year away by sail in on of these boats, if it held together that long (not likely.)

These particular boats apparently sailed to Yemen, which is in the group of sites considered as possibile locations of the unknown destination "Punt."

Now, who says Australia is Punt? A quick search will reveal this.

Must have had outboard motors on them to get to Australia. Prolly could find some hieroglyphics and pictures somewhere in OZ describing and depicting Ancient Egyptians waterskiing to Australia. Ask Rex Gilroy, I'm sure he could come up with something.

Harte

I nev er said you said it.

What i referred was in a general way since most folks think egyptians had only reed boats.!!

second, i never said australia was punt.

i even gave the wikipedia link. i believe it is in africa itself.

If, they could buuld sea faring ships of wood rhather than 'reed boats' and could sail down the coast to the land of punt, i suppose there was nothing to stop egyptians sailing across the oceans!!

and no need of outbaord motors...who had them anyway in those ancient times!!! well, in maritime /ship movements there is something like calling on ports, landing at intermediate points to replenish food and water, for rest....exactly the same way ships move...the egyptians could have also sailed from port or port /taking intermittent stops and could have reached indoenesia and then further on to australia.

Edited by coredrill

I can add one or two things to Harte's enlightening post. This discovery of the remains of the ship was big news when it came out over a year ago, but these remains are certainly not of the oldest ship timbers ever found. They date to the Middle Kingdom, about 4,000 years ago. The two boats on the south side of the Great Pyramid are over 4,500 years old themselves, and one of course was reassembled for display. Even more, the remains of a dozen royal boats were found in the Abydos necropolis and, based on proximity to his great enclosure, were probably buried for the Dynasty 2 king named Khasekhemwy, who reigned over 4,600 years ago.

Kmt_Sesh,

Not wanting to review the post, I think what was meant was these are the oldest seafaring ships ever found.

I'm not sure that even that is true though. Seems like I remember reading about the remains of an ocean-going boat found somewhere around the UK, I think it was buried under silt in some estuary - maybe even in a bay or some such.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, or maybe that find was made prior to the Egyptian one, and it was the oldest at the time.

If I have time, I'll try to find it. I think it was in Archaeology Magazine.

I never said you said it.

What i referred was in a general way since most folks think egyptians had only reed boats.!!

I know you didn't say I said this, what I meant was I don't think anybody has said this.

It's good for you to educate the people that don't know these things, BTW coredrill. :tu:

Specifically, the Egyptians didn't have good ocean-going boats. Sailing up and down the coast of the Red Sea, and then bragging about what an accomplishment that is, like they did (if you listen to them, everything they ever did was simply magnificent and unequalled by anyone else :rolleyes: ,) is a far, far cry from undertaking a voyage across open water for several years, or even sailing the coast on a voyage that would take at least three times as long as the direct (open ocean) route.

If, they could buuld sea faring ships of wood rhather than 'reed boats' and could sail down the coast to the land of punt, i suppose there was nothing to stop egyptians sailing across the oceans!!

If you want to look at it that way, I mean "there's nothing to stop them," then you have to say there was nothing to stop them from swimming there either.

However, there exists absolutely no evidence, not one tiny iota, that they did either.

Harte

Kmt_Sesh,

Not wanting to review the post, I think what was meant was these are the oldest seafaring ships ever found.

Good point, Harte. I was mistaken in my post. Probably all of the larger boats I mentioned were meant for Nile travel. As you mentioned, the Egyptians are not known for their ocean-going vessels, and it has to be stressed that when they plied the Mediterranean and Red Seas, it was usually along the coasts where travel was safer. The Egyptians were rarely considered a force at sea, although they had successes near land and in the tributaries with the Sea Peoples.

(if you listen to them, everything they ever did was simply magnificent and unequalled by anyone else :rolleyes: ,)

:lol: Well, when you're kicking everyone's butt all over the Near East, you can say whatever you want or Pharaoh will smite you!

Nice links Coredrill!

Now they reminded me of something that I wanted to bring up ages ago. There is a number of artifacts still left that I don't write off as hoaxs in the original lists of 'evidences' linked on here many times such as the finding of a Ptolemy IV coin minted in Egypt placing it at around 200 BC. We are all talking of Egyptians in the sense of them being at the height of their dynasty but what about the time frame of Roman occupation around 150BC when sea travel was frequent and we know that Alexandrian sailors in Roman times at least went to India. Any of these ships could have gone off course sailing sail and arrived or became shipwrecked on Australia's shores. Maybe Egyptians at the height of their golden age didn't get here but I do think they arrived here possibly later and the Phoenicians most certainly got here before that.

post-50813-1195394786_thumb.jpg

Edited by weareallsuckers

We did have earlier thread discussing Egyptians in America... so why not Australia.... Asia.. Micronesia...?????

thought I'd dabble along that line.. and came across this...

re Prehistoric American settlers...

<a href="http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-13465.html" target="_blank">http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-13465.html</a>

As well a number of native americans with land claims, are trying hard to cover up any discoveries about white people being here 15000 years ago.

If it can be shown that there were other people here, not just the natives, then they may not have as good a chance with their settlements.

Something similar is happening in New Zealand with the Maori. Some claim they displaced the original inhabitants of the islands. There are also claims the Celts (or early Swedes?) had banished a group there around 1300 & went back in the 1800s after 8 generations (7 + 1) & brought them back. This is just what I recall. The details might be a but sketchy.

<a href="http://www.kilts.co.nz/mhorruairidh.htm" target="_blank">http://www.kilts.co.nz/mhorruairidh.htm</a>

<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2xvykw" target="_blank">http://tinyurl.com/2xvykw</a>

It's getting more and more difficult to find information online about New Zealand's suppressed archaeology, isn't it?

Anyway, a good start, if you don't have it, would be Martin Doutre's site:

www.megaliths.net...

also: www.freerepublic.com...

and: www.kilts.co.nz...

www.kilts.co.nz...

www.celticnz.co.nz... .....

One of the most remote countries where standing stone circles and other types of megalithic structures are being found in profusion is New Zealand, at the sub-tropical base of the South Pacific.

and .... (with photos)

Figure 1: A large sharksfin-shaped stone of the Waitapu standing stone circle, where nothing was left "standing" after the site was destroyed by the warriors. The stones, thankfully, lie very close to their original positions and need only to be stood up again. The site has delivered up its former geometric layout through careful surveying.

NZ archaeology is in a very sad state. Artifacts are hidden or deliberately destroyed, handed to iwi to be disposed of as they see fit. No carbon dating or DNA testing is done before items are handed back. or at least no results are released if they at all contradict the "official" attiudes. To do so is now considered culturally insensitive. Yet modern authorities ride rough shod over modern cultural attitudes to conduct post-mortems and carve our forms up as if they own our very bodies.

TextMaori were not the first here, and therefore not the indigenous people. Even their own tribal histories acknowledge the previous peoples

It can explain how I once read on one site.. (that sadly I forgot to save)... mentioned how ancient aboriginal history hints that there were already other people who inhabited Australia when their first groups of aboriginals landed then settled in Australia.. various groups arrived steadily over 100s of years... hence so many dialects..languages.... and that the original inhabitants of the land.. were eventually absorbed or wiped them out.. much like how the more recent shiploads of England's settler..convicts, did (tried to wipe out the aboriginals).. ????( ;) can they then be truly referred to as aboriginals/natives..if they too were conquerers???). 200 odd years ago...

So sadly now after all these years of Aboriginals fighting for their rights and compensation for previous injustices

things are finally going their way... if perhaps they were proved to have been guilty of the same act.( wiping out previous occupants...). maybe the compensation they seek may not come their way... So finding ancient relics of previous civilizations may not be beneficial to them....

Edited by crystal sage

further on that site....

<a href="http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread263830/pg1" target="_blank">http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread263830/pg1</a>

History IS. Those with ethics don't tamper with it just because it runs contrary to what they WISH were true.

When we suppress, alter and deny history/truth, we become immediately guilty of grave crimes against those of the past, present and future.

TPTB in New Zealand are guilt of criminal actions via their denial of New Zealand's true history. They smash and bury caves and graves containing the remains of the pre-Maori peoples. They have removed remains of the pre-Maori people from public display within museums, etc. They have systematically sought to erradicate all reference to the pre-Maori peoples from the records. They have denied international and local journalists access to newly discovered archaeological and other sites of the pre Maori people.

That there were white skinned, tall, red and fair haired people living in New Zealand prior to the Maori is beyond dispute. Maori history freely includes acknowledgement that these tall, fair, Celtic type people lived in New Zealand prior to the Maori arrival.

Maori facial and other decoration is based on the Celtic designs of these tall, fair, New Zealand inhabitants.

New Zealand pioneers recorded Maori legends of the tall, fair, Celtic type inhabitants who pre-dated the Maori arrival.

Well the Celtic types of people would have had to be from Europe. Ireland has a lot of rock carvings with swirling designs that look like the designs on the cheeks of tattooed Maori men.

The can of worms would be the huge upheaval of NZ society when the status quo is challenged.

then... in China....

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/asia/article1222214.ece

A meeting of civilisations: The mystery of China's celtic mummies

The discovery of European corpses thousands of miles away suggests a hitherto unknown connection between East and West in the Bronze Age. Clifford Coonan reports from Urumqi

His discovery provides an unexpected connection between east and west and some valuable clues to early European history.

One of the women who shared a tomb with Cherchen Man has light brown hair which looks as if it was brushed and braided for her funeral only yesterday. Her face is painted with curling designs, and her striking red burial gown has lost none of its lustre during the three millenniums that this tall, fine-featured woman has been lying beneath the sand of the Northern Silk Road.

The bodies are far better preserved than the Egyptian mummies, and it is sad to see the infants on display; to see how the baby was wrapped in a beautiful brown cloth tied with red and blue cord, then a blue stone placed on each eye. Beside it was a baby's milk bottle with a teat, made from a sheep's udder.

Based on the mummy, the museum has reconstructed what Cherchen Man would have looked like and how he lived. The similarities to the traditional Bronze Age Celts are uncanny, and analysis has shown that the weave of the cloth is the same as that of those found on the bodies of salt miners in Austria from 1300BC.

Edited by crystal sage

why doesnt CS bring in a new idea that

both egypt and australia were visited by aliens from outerspace..it is they who built the gympie pyramid and the pyramid of kufhu????

come on CS..expecting that also from you!!

• Like 1

We did have earlier thread discussing Egyptians in America... so why not Australia.... Asia.. Micronesia...?????

thought I'd dabble along that line.. and came across this...

re Prehistoric American settlers...

It can explain how I once read on one site.. (that sadly I forgot to save)... mentioned how ancient aboriginal history hints that there were already other people who inhabited Australia when their first groups of aboriginals landed then settled in Australia.. various groups arrived steadily over 100s of years... hence so many dialects..languages.... and that the original inhabitants of the land.. were eventually absorbed or wiped them out.. much like how the more recent shiploads of England's settler..convicts, did (tried to wipe out the aboriginals).. ????( ;) can they then be truly referred to as aboriginals/natives..if they too were conquerers???). 200 odd years ago...

So sadly now after all these years of Aboriginals fighting for their rights and compensation for previous injustices

things are finally going their way... if perhaps they were proved to have been guilty of the same act.( wiping out previous occupants...). maybe the compensation they seek may not come their way... So finding ancient relics of previous civilizations may not be beneficial to them....

You are correct CS and I have actually spent a good deal of time on the thread going titled First American Settlers where I state that it was Australoids that were first in the Americas, based on the finds of skulls 11,000 years old of an Australoid appearance found in South America. This could lead to much speculation but I tie it into a migration from Africa 75,000 years ago that included Australoids, Negroids and Negroid pygmies, this in turn lends me much evidence that the Olmecs were black Africans, which leads me to your post and it is true that Negroid Pygmies habited Australia before the arrival of the Murrays (first wave of Aborigines), the Murrays then ate, (true, they were cannibals) most of the Negroid Pygmies and they were left habiting here in small pockets of rainforest where I live in Far Nth Qld where the last photo of them was taken at Atherton in the 1930's. This is common knowledge up here that the African pygmies were here first. They were known here as Barrinians since they lived around Lake Barrine here just out of Cairns. The Murrays were only the second wave followed by the Aboriginals we know, the Carpentarians, but surely you being Australian must have heard Aboriginals called Murrays, that's because it was the Aboriginals that knew of the Murrays, the second wave of Aboriginals that arrived.

If you can strain your eyes a bit to read this format in the link below it gives a very good detail of the 3 migrations in relation to physical anthropology. I have an interest in the Mungo Man and Kow Swamp remains and the gracile skulls that appear before the archaic which is not how it should be and this explanation goes far to explain it.

<a href="http://books.google.com/books?id=FrwNcwKaU...YDA5A#PPA349,M1" target="_blank">http://books.google.com/books?id=FrwNcwKaU...YDA5A#PPA349,M1</a>

• Like 1

All this talk of it being safer to sail along coasts. having read all of thor heyerdahls expeditions involving 'primitive' sailing vessels i believe it is safer to sail on the open seas where currents are less treacherous and where there are less rocks and sandbars to hit.

"After launching, the Ra experienced some anxious moments as it traversed the African coast but once far out at sea, the ship proved exceptionally capable of handling the elements. Papyrus experts such as Hassan Ragab of the "Ragab Papyrus Institute" predicted that the Ra would sink in several weeks, yet the ship remained afloat.11 The natural buoyancy of the reeds, and the wash-through nature of its decks allowed the ship to ride the waves as comfortably as a duck on a lake. A decision to cut what proved to be a crucial line between the prow and the deck caused the stern to sink and the ship to increasingly list to one side. After almost two months afloat, and with a hurricane approaching, the Ra was abandoned at sea frustratingly short close to its goal, still floating but nearly uninhabitable. " http://www.plu.edu/~ryandp/RAX.html

post-59962-1195560616_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1.618

All this talk of it being safer to sail along coasts. having read all of thor heyerdahls expeditions involving 'primitive' sailing vessels i believe it is safer to sail on the open seas where currents are less treacherous and where there are less rocks and sandbars to hit.

"After launching, the Ra experienced some anxious moments as it traversed the African coast but once far out at sea, the ship proved exceptionally capable of handling the elements. Papyrus experts such as Hassan Ragab of the "Ragab Papyrus Institute" predicted that the Ra would sink in several weeks, yet the ship remained afloat.11 The natural buoyancy of the reeds, and the wash-through nature of its decks allowed the ship to ride the waves as comfortably as a duck on a lake. A decision to cut what proved to be a crucial line between the prow and the deck caused the stern to sink and the ship to increasingly list to one side. After almost two months afloat, and with a hurricane approaching, the Ra was abandoned at sea frustratingly short close to its goal, still floating but nearly uninhabitable. " <a href="http://www.plu.edu/~ryandp/RAX.html" target="_blank">http://www.plu.edu/~ryandp/RAX.html</a>

Yes, I have read numerous times now that open ocean sailing was easier than close to the land. Not forgetting Ra II made it in one piece successfully after the attempt you linked above. It can be done and in my opinion WAS done. Coastal sailing is known to be dangerous in any mans language.

• Like 1

both egypt and australia were visited by aliens from outerspace..it is they who built the gympie pyramid and the pyramid of kufhu????

Gee good one Coredrill .......er...Da Verminator.......now why didn't I think of that!!!!

• Like 1

"After launching, the Ra experienced some anxious moments as it traversed the African coast but once far out at sea, the ship proved exceptionally capable of handling the elements. Papyrus experts such as Hassan Ragab of the "Ragab Papyrus Institute" predicted that the Ra would sink in several weeks, yet the ship remained afloat.11 The natural buoyancy of the reeds, and the wash-through nature of its decks allowed the ship to ride the waves as comfortably as a duck on a lake. A decision to cut what proved to be a crucial line between the prow and the deck caused the stern to sink and the ship to increasingly list to one side. After almost two months afloat, and with a hurricane approaching, the Ra was abandoned at sea frustratingly short close to its goal, still floating but nearly uninhabitable. " <a href="http://www.plu.edu/~ryandp/RAX.html" target="_blank">http://www.plu.edu/~ryandp/RAX.html</a>

Let's not forget that Heyerdahl knew exactly where he was going and had an idea of how long it might take to get there. The ancients presumably would have had no such luxury. If they thought they'd just be going on a little trip, they would've died before reaching America. If they had prepared for a long trip, where did they think they were going? Would their view of the world even allow for such huge bodies of water?

On the pros and the cons of coastal sailing, I could imagine the pros being something like a supply of fresh water and shelter if the weather gets nasty. Also if you lose something or something breaks, it helps to not be weeks removed from the closest bit of land. I think the preceeding outweigh the annoyance of your ship being more prone to getting smashed against the rocks. To put it simply, coastal sailing is a maintainable lifestyle, crossing the ocean is a leap of faith. I think it would have been an insane gamble.

;) if the forefathers of the Celts.. the 'red heads'.. Basques... were Aliens...??? B)

Maybe!!!

:tu: You should check out the Bufo site... It's all there!!!!

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/redhairedmummiesperu.html

linked-image

linked-image

Folks ..if you have google earth, could u take a look at the coordinates..

23°20'13.63"S , 134°42'37.05"E

The object looks like a Pyramid half buried in soil....just a speculation.

• Like 1

In Alice Springs??? When I tried to look closer they had cut and pasted it with miss matching pieces of scenery......It was just like trying to get close up shots of the moon where pieces had been badly airbrushed...

http://www.debunker.com/texts/apollo11.html

http://www.thewhyfiles.net/moonfiles.htm

wow!!! Thanks!!!!

I recall reading about this Japanese cult buying land in Alice Springs... could it be this site????

http://www.cheniere.org/misc/brightskies3.htm

Apparently these people believe that in an earlier life time, many thousands of years ago, the present Japanese Emperor ruled this entire planet, and that it is now his ordained destiny to rule the Earth again. I have often wondered where the Asian "anti-christ" of Nostradamus's World War III armagedon predictions would surface from !

Greenwood noted that Hayakawa's 1993 Perth contact, Yasuko Shimada, was instrumental in establishing Mahikari in Australia in 1974. This cult has only some 2,000 members here, but it concentrates on the rich and powerful.

Jo Court, the wife of Western Australian Premier Richard Court, has been a member for some 15 years, and she and her husband celebrated his February 1993 election win nearly all the next day at the Perth Mahikari temple, before leaving a few weeks later on a holiday tour of Japan, reportedly involving many meetings with powerful and influential Mahikari-sponsored Japanese "businessmen".

[it is interesting just how many events in this Banjawarn story happened in sequence during early 1993.

In April 1993 yet another Japanese group arrived in W.A. The Japanese Environment Ministry approached the Western Australian Government with a plan to undertake an "Anti-Desertification" study in the Eastern Goldfields area of W.A. This project went silent after the AUM affair exploded into the World news, but after help by Richard Court, deputy premier Hendy Cowan, and the Goldfields and Esperance Development Corporation it is now in full swing around Kalgoorlie and Laverton. Japanese university post graduate students are tending electronic monitoring equipment installed all over these areas of the Eastern Goldfields - "in-order to learn how to Green Third-World Deserts".

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/bskies3.html

Edited by crystal sage

http://www.skeptica.dk/arkiv_dk2/wheeler.htm

Australia's lost pyramids

by Anthony G. Wheeler

Lagt på nettet

juli 2004

Sidst opdateret

02. september 2004

MY SEARCH for Australian pyramids started with a letter to me from a scientific organisation in Norway questioning the existence of pyramids in Australia. The subject of the query was a photograph of an alleged pyramid taken west of Brisbane in south-east Queensland by a Danish photographer; and the claim encompassed not just one, but ten "registered" pyramids in Australia!:

According to the photographer the Australian government is well aware of these pyramids, but keeps their existence secret "because it would change world history". It further seemed that a professor at the University of Oslo had refused to speak with the intrepid photographer, presumably a subtle seal of approval. Belief in Australian pyramids was growing in Scandinavia and I was asked to look into this claim.

I don't know about you, but I was staggered! For a start, the very idea of any Australian government successfully keeping anything secret, let alone 10 registered pyramids, seemed incredible in itself! As for the 10 pyramids, surely someone, some time, must have seen them?

With whom does one register a pyramid? And how many un-registered pyramids are there likely to be? As for changing world history, who could resist such a promise of fortune for now and fame for posterity?

:tu:

linked-image

http://www.world-mysteries.com/newgw/doug_atlantis_pg.htm

The 9th LOCATION ON THE GRID is in central Australia, near Alice Springs. The first Aussies are now thought to have occupied the continent 60,000 years ago. The present climate in the Outback is a very hot, dry desertland. Many thousands of years ago, Australia was a 'green,' fertile terrain where 'giant animals roamed.' Bushmen, rich in legend, believe they are native to the continent. 'Down Under' is another land with ancient, monolithic, standing stones.

Near Alice Springs, archeologists have found 'fused rock' and glasslike particles. The only way such formations could have been produced is by an incredibly intense HEAT! The rocks may have melted together in an atomic devastation. The recurring theme of a fertile land, now devastated is a common occurrence on the GRID locations. There are numerous Aussie drawings and rock carvings that seem to depict strange visitors wearing helmets, antennas, gloves and boots. This is very similar to what is found at Tassili; strange, ancient paintings among a wasteland.

Ayer's Rock (Uluru) is one of Australia's most recognizable landmarks. It is the planet's largest megalith and is considered one of the great wonders of the world. It is a MAGNETIC mound similar to Silbury Hill in England. The huge rock is a giant spike in the ground and we only see its red top. Could the entire natural phenomenon have been 'electrified' in ancient times and used as an oscillating Power Pole as Tesla had demonstrated? Central Australia is one of the Map-locations, yet the entire continent seems to have slipped southward away from the GRID pattern.

Edited by crystal sage

:tu:

CS...Doug Yurechy is a proper Nutcase! Please dont refer to him!

I don't think it was Doug, who came up with this idea.....

The Planetary Grid System shown on the reverse side was inspired by an original article by Christopher Bird, "Planetary Grid," published in New Age Journal #5, May 1975, pp. 36-41. The hexakis icosahedron grid, coordinate calculations, and point classification system are the original research of Bethe Hagens and William

S. Becker. These materials are distributed with permission of the authors by Conservative Technology Intl. in cooperation with Governors State University, Division of Intercultural Studies, University Park, Illinois 60466 312/534-5000 x2455. This map may be reproduced if they are distributed without charge and if acknowledgement is given to Governors State University (address included) and Mr. Bird.

Some of the significant features of the major grid intersections:

(1) Giza,the Great Pyramid

(3)Tyumen oil field, USSR

(4) Lake Baikal, USSR, many unique plants and animals

(9) Hudson Bay, present location of north magnetic pole

(11) northern British Isles, Maes Howe, Ring of Brodgar, Callanish

(12) Mohenjo Daro—Rama Empire culture

(13) Xian Pyramids, largest in the world

(14) southern Japan, "Dragon's Triangle," great seismic activity

(16) Hamakulia, nearby lies Hawaii, scene of high volcanic and earthquake activity

(17) the sophisticated canal civilization of Cibola

(18) Bimini, the site of huge "man-made" walls underwater, discovered in 1969, the date that Edgar Cayce had predicted that evidence of Atlantis would be discovered

(20) Algerian megalithic ruins

(21) megaliths at Axum, the Coptic Christian center in Ethiopia

(25) Bangkok and Ankor Wat

(26) Sarawak, Borneo, site of ancient megalithic structures

(28) Pohnpei Island, Micronesia, site of the megalithic city of Nan Madol

(35) Lima, Peru, boundary of the Nazca Plate, Pisco, the Candlestick of the Andes & the Nazca Lines

(40) Gabon, West Africa, natural atomic reactor in operation about 1.7 million yearsago

(41) Zimbabwe with its ancient mines & structures

(44) the Maralinga Atomic Test Site, which also has megalithic ruins

(47) EasterIsland and its megaliths

(62) German underground Antarctic base?

The ten "vile vortices" originally taken from Ivan T. Sanderson. At these ten areas, theoretically, magnetic-gravitational anomalies take place. Nicholas R. Nelson, in his book, Paradox (1980, Dorrance & Co. Ardmore, Penn.), believes that these vortex areas are entrances to other dimensions. Such "doors" to other dimensions would account for strange disapearances and mysterious vanishings.

Edited by crystal sage

Take a look at this video.

Almost 100% of the aboriginal children born in the center of Australia have blond hair. The similar arc shape features in Australia, China, and Africa plus the ancient populations of blond-haired people (blond mummies in Urumqi, China) might be additional proof that Egyptians were in Australia.