Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man sells imaginary friend on eBay

jesspy

Omg. What the heck? O_o; "I feel I am growing out of him." Dude! You should have grown out of him around 12-13 years at age.

I agree totally with you there , but no doubt E-Bay was'nt about then so he would'nt have made any money out of his friend ... It beggars belief what sort of world we now live in , although it would be interesting to see how much he went for lol .........

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jesspy

• Celumnaz

• my_psychosis

• Jules22871

so then i guess it's true what they say: "You can sell ANYTHING on ebay."

don't you just love the internet.

:yes:

Edited by gem

I wonder if he's related to the guy who tried to sell his childhood not to long ago :huh:

Well you know now that I read this article....

I used to have an imaginary horse and she seems to have dissapeared a while ago I wonder if someone didnt horsenap her and sell her on e-bay :w00t:

Could it be a conspiracy? They are kiddnapping imaginary friends and selling them off to the new generation... Would explain why we suddenly "outgrow them"?

Sadly, some people have no life.

Lol, my imaginary friend's name was Yuki.... I grew out it when I was 8, and now I draw little kid's imaginary friends for them. They tell me exactly what they look like, and I draw it for them. Its a nice job, and I love seeing the little kid's faces when Im done ^_^