Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

forced to wear diapers

chemical-licker

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jesspy

• chemical-licker

• m. Moe

• Bunny Munro

what is the world coming to? I would sue them

Wouldn't that smell?

I mean really badly.

Wouldn't that smell?

I mean really badly.

yes and they also need adult size change tables and a hell of a lot of baby powder

linked-image

Oh that is just disgusting....employees deserve breaks.

That place would reek. No way anyone would wanna buy their food from a place that stinks like a toilet, you'd be put off eating for life.

adult size change tables

:lol: oh the mental images...

May the Management's pants turn to stinging nettles and their nappy rash cream turn to vinegar!!

:lol:

Downright ridiculous,Thats what it is...and in this day&age..the employers have nothing better to do than try to devise ways to sqeeze every last drop of sweat from their dehydrated body...they quickly forget that it is the workers on the bottom rung that make all the money for those on the top

I can't believe they're making employees wear diapers. In a GROCERY STORE! I mean, do they not want anyone to go to the checkout? I bet alot of shoppers there are using the computer checkouts. Also, that would smell really bad. Not the place I would like to buy food at :blink:

:alien::alien: crypto :alien::alien:

yes and they also need adult size change tables and a hell of a lot of baby powder

linked-image

Well, atleast they are in a grocery store where they can get a fresh supply when needed.

Hell, I'd take any excuse I could get to wear diapers.

Do they have electronic cashiers in Chile?

Also, they aren't forced to wear the diapers, they wear them so they won't pee on themselves.

Does this remind anyone else of kindergarten cop?

Detective John Kimble: No more complaining. No more "Mr. Kimble, I have to go the bathroom". Nothing! There is no bathroom!

good one :rolleyes: but as we know now what we didn't know then, we can throw our faeces in their faces and just stand their laughing our sick faces off!

thats when you call the human rights committee and sue the sh** outa em and never work again

• 1 year later...
Hell, I'd take any excuse I could get to wear diapers.

Really? Me too! Heh! Although I don't think I'd like being forced to wear them just to keep my job. That would really stink. These people must be desperate for work if they're willing to go to such lengths to keep their jobs. Forcing someone like that is totally wrong.

Peace

I'm pretty touched that you'd drag up a topic that's been dead for a year to share your love of diapers with me.

that could be messy

Thank God doing that would be illegal in the USA and other places.

And you're talking about employess who work in FOOD SERVICE... a GROCERY store. Oh gack... you can be sure I'd NEVER shop there.

Edited by MissMelsWell

I'd quit.

I wouldn't shop there ever, just for sanitary reasons and also for the smell of it would make me gag. *daiper rash*