Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PS3 or 360?

cryptosporidium137

Consumers are not buying the PS3 because the good games everyone has been waiting for have not been released yet, so naturally they all go for the better bargain, price-wise.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashigaru

• Daxter King

• Shakezulah

• DigitalDreamer

Can it play ps1, ps2, and ps3 games, does it have blu-ray? No? Then shut the **** up.

You're a dumbass. I was comparing the graphics. 1 is clearly better than the other. Now unless you know of a new type of 3d graphics only used on multiplayer you just look like an idiot here.

GG

Next please.

----

Yeah because I really care that people are dumb enough to buy the wii. :rolleyes:

Remakes of games we've already ****ing played 50 times. Seriously I'm getting ****ing tired of Mario.

linked-image Haha!

I didn't know people like you still existed. Seriously, getting upset over which console people think is better? Your whole comic fanboy thing is hilarious. Keep it up.

Consumers are not buying the PS3 because the good games everyone has been waiting for have not been released yet, so naturally they all go for the better bargain, price-wise.
That and most of the good games the PS3 had as exclusives are heading to the 360 as well. Ash, they are not being "downgraded" as you put it, but ported. That Ubisoft comment you made was total BS, considering most systems are getting Ubisoft games before the PS3 does.

Plus, 360 players are getting an upgraded version of MGS4 a year after the PS3 launch of it. That is, says a Swedish magazine......

Plus, 360 players are getting an upgraded version of MGS4 a year after the PS3 launch of it. That is, says a Swedish magazine......

WHAT?!? AWW CMON T_T

MGS was a Playstation OG, much like Final Fantasy. It was my 1-Up on my friends who had Xbox's, this is not cool...

Final Fantasy and MGS were never Sony's. THey both originally appeared on Nintendo platforms. MGS1 remake appeared on the Gamecube and MGS2 appeared on Xbox. Final Fantasy likes to jump around from console to console as well.

Kojima said the game was being developed on the PS3 hardware. Although he has talk about MGS4 on the 360 he has never said it will be on the 360.

As I said, its from a Swedish magazine. Things are bound to be messed up in translation. Though, in another interview Kojima said he wants to make a game for the 360.

Final Fantasy and MGS were never Sony's. THey both originally appeared on Nintendo platforms. MGS1 remake appeared on the Gamecube and MGS2 appeared on Xbox. Final Fantasy likes to jump around from console to console as well.

Oh, I didn't mean it as that. I meant it as when my friends goes "Hey man Xbox > PS2, cus HALO" and I'll be like "QQ Final Fantasy"

Edited by DarkShadow.

Still though, FF11 was on the 360. Plus Square is planning to go multi platform for some projects.

ps3 has superior graphics, games and (it is rumoured) to have cheap / free internet access.

i also heard that games such as lost planet and dead rising are comng out for ps3.

:gun::gun: sweet!

ps3 has superior graphics, games and (it is rumoured) to have cheap / free internet access.

i also heard that games such as lost planet and dead rising are comng out for ps3.

:gun::gun: sweet!

OMG Free internet !!!!

what are you 5 ? you can browse the internet via your already paid for connection for free....

Its not like you have to pay for a xbox live account. Oh wait...

Are you just trying to look like a dumbass now?

Edited by Ashigaru

PS3 has not yet proven to me it has superior graphics or games as of yet. Its not rumored to have free internet, it does. Though why would you need it when you are typing on your comp right now? Ashigaru, please dont say that XBLA is expensive, because it is not. $50 a year is pocket change to a 10 year old. Not to mention, that from what I hear, it is vastly superior to PS3 online.

Its not like you have to pay for a xbox live account. Oh wait...

Are you just trying to look like a dumbass now?

First off random I suggest you read what was said

PS3 is rumoured to have free Internet!!!

Free Internet suggests that you no longer have to pay a service provider to access "the internet".

The PS3 has free online gaming not free internet

"Dumbass"

I am not a Sony fan boy I am tech fan boy I look at the ps3 and 360 and I think about why one has more games then the other. Well there are many answers the fact 360 bin out longer then ps3 holds some ground wile the fact developers take there time with ps3 games (because of the high potential) also holds ground.

The games out for ps3 now where rushed for release easy answer for all those that have eyes and can see most games right now look the same despite the difference in hardware.

Edited by bigdog112

Everyone keeps saying that the PS3 has potential. I kinda doubt that devs will ever be able to use all of its potential. The developer of Blue Dragon even said he didn't like the PS3, because its hardware is too complicated.

I think both are outstanding consoles and both have their pros and cons, like all systems. Personally, if I had money, I'd go with a PS3. It may not currently have much going for it, but it has more future exclusive titles that I want to play than the 360 does, and most of the good games coming out or are currently out are multiplatform. If ONLY they made a price cut....

Only after extensive research i have found that for the Long run, the PS3 is a Much wiser choice due to Blue rey and the CPU and features. i was Going to get the Xbox360 elite but its much more worth my money to get a PS3. Alot of people say that the PS3 is doing bad but its actullyu doing very well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2PdGtjxET4

and No i dont hate Xbox for all those people who fight each other iover which is better

my friend who works ar Alienware has Both. He loves both consols they are really great but he says the ps3 will last longer and will have betetr games in a year or so meybe less. Blu Rey dvd's can hold 22gig ! thats more game meaning more to play. Besides the DREADED ring of Death. i know 3 people who have gone through 3 YES 3 360's and about 5 who had to get a new one due to complications.

Remember people. Dont Be Arrogant

no one wants to hear "Zomg ps3 Pwnnzz xbox !!!" or "360 > ps3 tahts all we have to say" and stupid stuff like that.

Please read my first post and click on the link if you think MGS4 is comming out on the 360. Sorry Xbox fans =(

Also GTA4 will preform not as well on the 360 than the xbox.

Please read my first post and click on the link if you think MGS4 is comming out on the 360. Sorry Xbox fans =(

Also GTA4 will preform not as well on the 360 than the xbox.

MGS4 wont go to the 360, However MGS4 substance (or whatever its called) released a year later probably will. Making sweeping and unfounded comments like that one you made about GTA4 show me one peace of evidence ?

And dont go "but Bluray has an extra 15 gig of space" Becasue so far games are Hardly filling DVD's and thats not gonna change for a few years then the PS3 will come into its own, maybe.

The Ps3 is not doing well atall its getting outsold by every console on the Market; Wii, 360, Ps2, PSP, DS and the good o'l GBA .

In fact you'll probably find that developers will start producing more wii games as its destroying every console rockstar just revealed the New Manhunt game will be wii exclusive !

360>PS3,That pretty much sums it up.

My privious statement still stands.

[quote name='Scar' date='May 31 2007, 08:46 AM' post='1702276'

In fact you'll probably find that developers will start producing more wii games as its destroying every console rockstar just revealed the New Manhunt game will be wii exclusive !

Its probably a test to see what kind of people bought the wii. I personally think Rockstar should not have tried, if this casual games thing is really the truth i can kiss good buy to the game I usually enjoy, I'm glad Nintendo wants to broaden the market to grandparents and casual players. But lets be serious a casual gamer or grandmas or granddads are not going to pick up this game neither will Nintendo fans these same people did not pick up Red Steel, Madden Wii, doubt anybody who never played the first one which did not do so well will buy this.

As we are seeing again Nintendo games are doing better overall then third-party software.

But anyway get a PS3 Sony said they are going to be dedicated to the system for 10-12+ years, I read a couple of months ago Microsoft is working on there next console to release 5 years later. Hell even the PS2 is still selling strong and getting future releases. *weeps for more gamecube games

Or look at the games you want few exclusives will go to each console which ones do you like?