Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visiting relatives( from graveyards)

charleroi66

:s8 I have never actually experienced any ghost or anything strange but i try very hard to. I hear a lot of dead relatives coming back as ghosts .

There is just so many of them to take in................ :sd

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• charleroi66

• odinsupreme

• HD

• cat_from_heaven

I'm sure most of you have had visits from grandparents etc and if you have a picture i'd love to see it! :sr

Well, mine are still alive. But that there are many people on this forum who have seen their grandparents return as ghosts? I doubt it... :s01

Odin S. :s9

• 2 months later...

I know this is an old post but i have seen my grandad a few days after he passed away. I think i have seid this before in another link but one day when i was comeing back from my brothers as i was walking down the drive to my house i saw my grandad standing next to the fire in my liveing room. By the time i got in to the room nothing was there but other things have happen as well that are strange and i am unable to explian but it would be nice to think it really was him.

• 3 weeks later...
Never seen my grandparents but my nan did see my grandad and he told her he was ok and later the same day her brother saw him in his house and he told him the same thing.  :s4