Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Demons"

Pythia

That's not my threats but there is something you don't understand.

I have to get out of this board just to save you.

You just keeps going arnt you - the great know-it-all is going to save me!!

I surgest you learn you dont know it all.

And - i am serious - just send them - i can manege - i DO kick demonbuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Pythia

• Please Explain

• Barek Halfhand

You just keeps going arnt you - the great know-it-all is going to save me!!

I surgest you learn you dont know it all.

And - i am serious - just send them - i can manege - i DO kick demonbuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...you can never win if you get upset.

sooooooo..........ummmmmmmm...yeah! how's this weather were having or whatever? :mellow:

It's cold here mom, only him is hot.

:unsure2: no demon slave attacks PE!.....

:huh: hey for once Im not involved!.........

wellallrightythentakecarenowbyebye .......B :)

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth.

*waves to Mom*

NS

Ok...you can never win if you get upset.

Thats why you lost a long time ago - im not upset - actually i am laughing at you, having fun :w00t:

Thats why you lost a long time ago - im not upset - actually i am laughing at you, having fun :w00t:

Then have fun. Enjoy !

Promice - I stop now - this IS ridecioules.

This one is to N.S. and mom

Edited by Kroll1

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the Earth.

*waves to Mom*

NS

*waving back* :st

"Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall SEE GOD"

I guess you are still looking.

I see him regualy.

Edited by Kroll1

I am very surprised that you belong to a church congregation but seems you have a demonic mind.

Not at all, you just - once again - acts like a know-all, patronizing, ignorant who are unable to say something productive and contributing.

What about answering my post - I answered yours - instead of continuing your disingenuous attacks.

Are you still unable to have a meaningful discussion, ore are you just trying to pick a fight - again??

Did I say I DIDNT study on my self??? Most of my studying is self-study, but to prevent from stagnating in grandiosity, thinking I know it all (as it sound you are suffering from) I prefer to discuss with - and learn from others who might have a different look at things than I have. You might learn something - on the other hand - YOU properly wouldn’t!

I also didn’t say I hadn’t thrown my copy on the junkyard, but since I wont end up like you, I also read things I don’t necessarily agrees with at first hand.

Now - will you please answer on my post, ore will you keep up showing the world your lack of respect for other than your self.

Huh? It's gettin' ugly in here. What happened to this thread? :no: Can't we all just get along?

He is a close fiend of mine, i have talkd to Him just now - and we are all-right.

I wont (i think) respond to you no more, since im not the only one you are degrading with your remark, i guess it wont stop.

May God Bless you - and may you take His blessings into your hart.

Huh? It's gettin' ugly in here. What happened to this thread? :no: Can't we all just get along?

Who started it anyway?

Don't worry, Azalin was exorcising this demon thread.

I truely am sorry, but i am reacting on someone who has many times been mean and visious to people in here, but cant handle when someone is talking back to him.

Sorry all.

Edited by Kroll1