Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Under Antarctica's ice

BobaFett

whats under Antartica ice?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. whats under Antartica ice?

• Nothing (just barron land)
    • bones of unknown extinct animals
    • Atlantis
    • Other ancient lost city
    • Mankinds missing link skeloton
    • Other

I think Under Antarctica there's some type of ancient city, maybe even Atlantis. Some evidence on this site like the human handprint in 110 mil. yr. old limestone a fossilized sandal print crushing what was once a live trilobyte point to maybe Man has existed alot longer than scientists say.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BobaFett

• AnimangaBloodThorn

• Engulf

• thefirstman

is it possible for limestone to live for 110 million years?it erodes fairly easily,ike precipitation etc.unless it was completely frozen and even then,the water would have to have been there sometime.

I voted that there are bones of unknown extinct animals. I mean, we don't even know about all the animals that are alive today. How are we going to know about those that lived way back then?

Cya!

Well… possibly lots of freezing water. A few seals, a couple whales and a few funny little squiggly things, that look part insect - part marine! And an Eskimo, who has been stood by the small air hole that he cut into the ice, for 8 hours, waiting for his lunch to pop it’s head up, so he had introduce it to his sharp spear! ohmy.gif

I also voted for bones of extinct animals we never knew about . Very little of antartica ha been explored , and scientists agree their are probobly many polar creatures living on the inside of antartica . Their are probobly many extinct creatures buried in the snow .

It makes even more logical sense due to plate tectonics , as the earth used to be one big continent . So antartica wasn't always in the snow all the time ! Their are probobly quite a few dinosaurs buried in their ... who knows , maybe even dragons !

I don't know whats under there maybe Atlantis or extinct animals

I can't make up my mind. idea.gifidea.gifidea.gif

Well, Antarctica was once part of Australia. It's probally filled with unknown extinct marsuial bones.

Some paleontologist recently discovered some dinosaur bones in Antartica.....well, not a dinosaur, but a large sea reptilean of the same age. i must look out for that article.

I voted bones of possible extinct animals, mammals or marine biology of ancient times. Good question. If you find the answer, please be sure and post it. I would be interested to know.

Peacelover

Thanks for the links! they were interesting to read

I voted other I'm not sure if I believe that Atlantis is really under the Atlantic, I heard (read) that Atlantis is somewere in Greece. But other than that I'm not sure. But I watched a documentary on the Discovery channel about finding dead people that have frozen and were completly perserved. So maybe scientiest or other people might find frozen people under the Atlantic.

Happy Holidays original.gif