Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
UM-Bot

UFOs spotted over Northern Ireland

UM-Bot

user posted image rResidents in County Down have raised the possibility of a UFO sighting above the skies of Bangor. Several callers to BBC Northern Ireland have reported a series of strange orange lights in the night sky. Air traffic control at Belfast International Airport said it had also received reports about the sightings, including one from the Coastguard.

However, the airport said it had no record of any aircraft in the sky at the time. The callers said the sightings had been made on Saturday evening.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: BBC News

Ghost Ship

Wasn't there another report of orange orbs in the sky somewere else in the world recently?

This report looks authentic.

Edited by Dark_Ambient

oldie

My Brother and I saw three orange lights in the sky in 1961 in the Southeastern U.S. as we were going to a sporting event just before dark. The lights we saw disappeared one by one about five seconds apart. We were so astonished that we exited the car and stood in the road and watched them.

Ghost Ship

Awesome. There's someone else here on the forum who saw orange lights in the past.

Here Link

Dewlanna

Ohhh freaky!

I'm not too far away from Bangor in N.I!

Gotta keep my eyes open from now on :geek:

Red Project

The government should start handing out camcoders to everyone with laws like "must carry camcoders at all time". Wander if that would actually work.....

PVA

I saw three orange lights fly over my house a few years ago. I live in Darwin, Australia. We had a family gathering in the back yard when somebody pointed out to the lights. At first they travelled over in a triangular shape, moving slowly. Then they formed a straight line and just disappeared! There were many witnesses that night, not just at home but around the neighbouring suburbs. It was in the paper the next day. I can't remember what was said about them. Whether it was explained or unexplained... But I'll never forget it.