Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lesson 2: Telekinesis - Psi Wheel

darkbreed

Lesson 2: Telekinesis - Psi Wheel

Download audio instruction here, MP3 - 16min - 3.4mb

Click here to watch the whole lesson as a video presentation in youtube

-

In this lesson we will focus a bit on telekinesis. Telekinesis is basically manipulating physical objects with your inner energy, or minds power. You may even call it stretching out your aura to connect to a physical item to interact with it on a spiritual plane, or in a psychic way if you prefer.

What I will describe in this lesson is well-known as the Psi-Wheel. I assume you have allready been practicing my previously posted lessons for at least several weeks, hopefully some months, on a daily basis, before attempting this. If not, you should have an allready natural ability for psychic powers to be able to to it, inborn if you like, or allready have been studying and practicing these matters through other sources.

In any case, a psi wheel is quite simple to set up and to practice your telekinetic powers with. Here I will give you the instructions.

Step 1:

--------

First of all, you need a square piece of paper, about the size of your hand. You fold it up on the middle first once, then in opposite direction so lines in shape of a cross is now found on the paper, with the middle of the "cross" at the middle of the paper. Then you fold it up a little, to make it as a little "hat" with the middle pointing up and the sides slightly bended down. You also need something to place it on, such as a small iron rod placed on a stable surface so it can stand straight up. See illustration below:

linked-image

psi wheel

Here you an see the paper, or the "psi wheel", on the left. It's all ready and folded up in the way it should. In this way it will keep balanced when you place it on top of the iron rod so that it will easily spin around when right energies is applied.

Put the paper, the "psi wheel", on top of the iron rod (a long needled, a pencil, etc, can also be used).

Then, just to see how it functions, gently blow on the paper wheel, and you will see it spin gently and stable around on top. If there is too much friction making it hard to spin, fold it slightly more leaving the top tip more wide so it doesn't get stuck on the top of the iron rod. It needs to hang very loose.

Personally I recommend using tin foil instead of paper, as we are of an electric energetic nature, which naturally connects more easily to metal such as tin foil and thus makes the experiment easier to perform. However I did not have tin foil in my possession when making this lesson, so we'll have to do with a paper substitute.

Step 2:

--------

Now that you have placed the paper, or the tin foil, "Psi wheel" on top of the iron rod (or needle, or pencil, or whatever you chose) we are ready to begin. As I mentioned, I assume you have followed my other lessons, and are now more familiar with energy work - so what you need to do now first of all is an energy meditation, such as the first one I presented you with, where you let the great energy of the universe itself manifest within you, going through your body, as I explain in Article 1.

At this point however, instead of simply letting the energy flow out of your hands doing nothing, you will create an energetic magnetic filed between your hangs. Hold your hands together, and imagine the energy flowing out through them, creating an force between them of great psychic power. You may hold your hands flat together, but not touching each other, and visualize a powerful field of magnetic energy between them flowing out of your hands. Seem image below for illustration on how to hold your hands:

linked-image

psi

As you see, here I am focusing on the energy flowing out through my hands. Although the energy flowing through the top of my head, down my body and into my feet, and then back up out through my hands and arms are not illustrated on this photo, they are still there. Just like in lesson one described in Article 1: Basic meditation and Energy Work.

So, in other words, feel this great powerful energy that is flowing through you now streaming out your hands as you hold them together closely as the illustration show. Imagine it is forming a powerful magnetic force between your hands. Visualize it as a blue powerful psychic force, energy coming directly through you from the divine source. Try to feel this energy between your hands. Move your hands slightly back and forth, up and down, while visualizing the intensity of this force growing stronger, and feel the magnetic force between your hands tugging, pulling and/or pushing your hands towards or apart from eachother

Make this energy grow stronger, let it flow more powerful through your body from that brilliant sphere above your head as mentioned in Article 1, and charge up in your feet before shooting out your hands to chare up the space between them as you are now holding them closely together not letting the energy escape, but you rather keep it between your hands and make it build up strong and powerful.

As you do this, visualize a powerful blue magnetic and electric force forming between your hands, a force which you can make expand and connect with other physical objects to make changes in them or manipulate them in various ways.

See the next illustration below, in form of a short video clip, on how to move your hands while building up this energy between them, as you imagine the flow of energy from within your body streaming out your hands:

CLICK HERE TO SEE IT AT YOUTUBE AS I DOTN KNOW HOW TO EMBED VIDEOS INTO THE POSTS

Imagine the magnetic electric blue force between your hands, as the energy is shooting out of them as pictured above, while moving your hands rubbing the energy and feeling the sensation of this energy between your hands as shown in this video clip:

Step 3:

-------

Then at this point when your hands are charged with electromagnetic energy, true psychic and spiritual forces, you may place your hands around the psi wheel which is placed on top of the rod, pencil, needle or whatever object you have chosen as mentioned above. Hold your hands around and let the energy flow out of your hands and envelope the whole apparatus, with a focus on the wheel itself. Feel your magnetic fields emitting from your hands, visualize and imagine, yes even will it to push the wheel around on top of the rod its resting. Imagine you have built up a great force of energy that is flowing out through your hands, and that is is affecting the wheel in an almost magnetic way, either pulling our pushing it around, you may even imagine one hand attracts the wheel, while the other one pushes its in opposite direction, thus making a twirling spinning motion of energy that will make the wheel move around.

Here is another illustration of how you should imagine your energy flowing out of your hands and encompassing the whole device in front of you, with great energies streaming out of the surface of your hands to push the wheel around there it rests on tip of the rod:

linked-image

psi wheel

As you see, I imagine a a transparent, almost invisible force surrounding the wheel on its iron rod. This I visualize as a magnetic force that I can use to push the wheel around in circles with, back and forth, as you move your hands around in different directions, and force the energy to flow out of your hands in various ways, sometimes attracting the wheel, sometimes pushing it away from you.

Remember that you are still connected with that great brilliant white sphere of light above your head with is shooting a beam of great power and majestic force from the universal source throughout your body, all the way down from the top of your head, down your throat, into your chest, down your solar plexus and belly, and into your genitals and further down your feet where it charges up for a while before its bursting back up through your body and out your arms and out through your hands with great force. Feel this energy emitting from your hands, sense it, imagine it, visualize, and you may even see a field of energy surrounding the space between your hands if you look closely, like an transparent aura, sometimes even with colors.

And this is the energy you use to manipulate the psi wheel, which is a physical object, using your spiritual or psychic powers, to make changes in the wheel, such as movement. With practice you can do it.

Again below I will include a video demonstrating how this is done, so you can see how the wheel can spin around when you apply this energy towards it with the right focus and mental state of knowing you have this power flowing through you from the divine, the source of all existence, the power of the universe which is a part of you as well. We all came from the same source, thus we are all connected, and share the same powers. We just need to become aware of them and know how to use them, and that's what I'm trying to teach you here with these lessons and exercises.

So, here is the video, so you can see the psi wheel in action, and how it can move once you get the energy work done correctly and connect to the physical object with the psychic energy you have within:

AGAIN CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO AT YOUTUBE AS I DONT KNOW HOW TO EMBED VIDEO INTO POSTS

CONCLUSION:

This was our second lesson. You now know how to do basic telekinesis. There are many other ways to put it into more advanced practice, which I will talk more about at some later point. Keep practicing the lesson from Article 1, the Basic meditation and Energy Work, daily while at same time practicing this method mentioned here daily, 15-30 minutes a day, for several weeks or couple months. Then you may proceed to next lesson, regardless if you were successful or not, as some people have greater luck with some skills than other skills. But it is of great importance to practice what i teach you on a daily basis for the length of time I tell you for it to activate the energies and powers within you and make you able to develop further.

NOTES:

If you prefer, and to make it easier for yourself, you may download the audio recording of this exercise found on top of this page so you can listen to the instructions while performing the exercise. This may help you remembering it easier and getting it done correctly, as it is after all quite some things to have in mind when performing this. After a while you should be able to perform it without any audio aid however.

And remember, the more you practice the greater will be the result. Hard work is always what brings in most results, specially when it comes to magick, the spiritual and psychic abilities.

You may listen to peaceful calm meditation type of music when doing this exercise, as it may help you relax more and let your mind wander further. You may also find audio systems such as Hemi-Sync and Brainwave Generator useful tools and aids in performing this exercise in a better and deeper way.

IMPORTANT:

Do not get startled if you after some weeks or more of practicing this exercise start to experience unusual things, such as astral projection, lucid dreams, or even telepathy and telekinesis. After all you are building up your psychic powers, and these abilities are some of the goals for most people when getting into the psychic and spiritual subject, even though most want to venture much further and beyond when they really start getting into it. Its a glorious and amazing existence out there waiting to unfold for you if you just let it!

God bless you, good luck, and may the light stay with you!

-Edward Alexander

-Next lesson 3 will focus on creating energy balls, or Psi balls as they are often called, which can be used for many purposes such as for example healing and more.

Personally I dont take part of such experiments simply because I have no interst of proving anything to non-believers. I am a busy man and rather use my energy and time on teaching people how to do these things themselves, people who are willing and enthustiastic and really want to get somewhere in their lives.

For me, telekinesis is only a minor unimportant abilitiy in any case, just a step on the ladder to greater insights and experiences. It can help develope your psyhic abilities and understanding of nature and how everything is connected through an energetic field. Everything is vibrationg, everything is in constant motion.

Good luck however to anyone wanna try out such an experiment, maybe I'd do it 10 years ago for fun when I was new into this and didnt have any deeper spiritual reasons for doing what Im doing and it was more of a "Party trick".

Cheers!

Personally I dont take part of such experiments simply because I have no interst of proving anything to non-believers. I am a busy man and rather use my energy and time on teaching people how to do these things themselves, people who are willing and enthustiastic and really want to get somewhere in their lives.

You've made a poor judgement call in that - you are assuming I'm a "non-believer". That is not even close to correct. But I respect your excuse to avoid this. Seems like all the 'teachers' avoid this like the plague - I as many other have often wondered - Why? Especially since this would help others to believe this and accept it. But you said, "NO --" so be it. Thank you for the reply.

You've made a poor judgement call in that - you are assuming I'm a "non-believer". That is not even close to correct. But I respect your excuse to avoid this. Seems like all the 'teachers' avoid this like the plague - I as many other have often wondered - Why? Especially since this would help others to believe this and accept it. But you said, "NO --" so be it. Thank you for the reply.

Are Those Pictures Real?

I don't need to make anyone believe.

Those who dont believe, why would I waste my time with them and try prove things? I could care less if they live their lives in vain or not.

My mission is not to create believers, but rather help and teach those who want deeper understanding of themselves. And by following my lessons and advices on a daily basis making it a rutine you may very well find that light I'm talking about.

If you are a believer allready, then you dont need such proofs, because in the end only you can prove it for yourself by actually doing it, becoming active, and practise. There is always ways to fake things, there are great illusionists in this world making lots of money on that very thing.

So my simple advice is, if you want to learn how to do it, then just do it and get started, dont sit there wondering about it and looking for external proofs, they can only come from within.

Peace, LVX-

Are Those Pictures Real?

He's passing off science as "psi" - they are edited pictures. Remove the science that is actually behind this and you remove the "Psi" - it's just that simple.... and why so many people who 'preach' this avoid the challenge. No one can afford to fail in the eyes of the other 'believers' in this --- so they, well avoid it.... But that is not addressed to this guy specifically - you will find that NO ONE that "preaches/teaches" this will take the challenge... they cannot afford too.... it will cost some $$, other attention and followers. Sigh.....

I just wish someone who preaches this would have the courage to step up and deliever instead of, well what is done.

My mission is not to create believers, but rather help and teach those who want deeper understanding of themselves. And by following my lessons and advices on a daily basis making it a rutine you may very well find that light I'm talking about.

But if it is just thermodynamics controling the wheel, doesn't that make it normal? My hands generate heat, which causes air to flow around the wheel (not to mention if im MOVING my hands).

Does this 'trick' work on heavier objects? What if I crumple the paper up and balance it on the pin, I should be able to make it spin still? Hmm, didn't work, guess my 'brain' isn't strong enough (or maybe I need hotter hands) It is easy to type that something can be done, but I am sure there a ton of 'real' believers that would benifit from some sort of demonstration. Of course, hoarding information is human nature it seems, so no pressure from me to disclose your gift (who would want to help mankind?)

He's passing off science as "psi" - they are edited pictures. Remove the science that is actually behind this and you remove the "Psi" - it's just that simple.... and why so many people who 'preach' this avoid the challenge. No one can afford to fail in the eyes of the other 'believers' in this --- so they, well avoid it.... But that is not addressed to this guy specifically - you will find that NO ONE that "preaches/teaches" this will take the challenge... they cannot afford too.... it will cost some $$, other attention and followers. Sigh.....

I just wish someone who preaches this would have the courage to step up and deliever instead of, well what is done.

The photos are illustrations of what you are supposed to visualize, you dont actually see those bright balls of light for real, unless you see with astral sight.

However, at very rare occations, light can be seen between the hands in dark enviroments. The energy itself is invisible for the phyiscal eye.

The photos are illustrations of what you are supposed to visualize, you dont actually see those bright balls of light for real, unless you see with astral sight.

However, at very rare occations, light can be seen between the hands in dark enviroments. The energy itself is invisible for the phyiscal eye.

o ok thats all i wanted to know

Since he responded to my post....

See they are "Illustrations" aka "illussions", FIXED & EDITED photos - NOT THE REAL THING!

You can do this after following their teachings - (Create edited photos) -- or if it doesn't work = you didn't follow their teachings correctly. So what if they cannot produce UN-edited photos of the real thing. That's beside the point.

They "sell" the illussion and pass it off as something other then the science that is really at play. Nothing more and nothing less. Why else do they need edited photos?? :blink:

The teachers of this have to "sell" a good message. Other wise they will have ZERO followers of their "truth". That means "fixing photos" and avoiding people calling their bluff. Sad.... :(

The sad thing is all the other 'teachers' of this are quick to step at the END OF THE LINE - when it comes time to "put up". When someone calls their bluff - they have to 'exit' w/an 'excuse'. They have no choice.

Is this a 'tad hard' - yes. Why? Because well look at the evidence - Fixed and Edited Photos. What does that tell you??

For me, telekinesis is only a minor unimportant abilitiy in any case, just a step on the ladder to greater insights and experiences. It can help develope your psyhic abilities and understanding of nature and how everything is connected through an energetic field. Everything is vibrationg, everything is in constant motion.

Good luck however to anyone wanna try out such an experiment, maybe I'd do it 10 years ago for fun when I was new into this and didnt have any deeper spiritual reasons for doing what Im doing and it was more of a "Party trick".

Cheers!

A few questions:

1. What actually qualifies you to teach these things to people?

2. Where does this information come from?

3. How does developing "supernatural powers" actually help anyone to "get somewhere in their lives"?

4. How does this training actually help the world?

5. So it appears that you intend to preach some sort of spirituality with this rather than conclusively prove that PK exists (basicly treating this phenomena as a religion). What do you intend to gain through the assumption of the "guru" role?

6. Apparently you also feel that your insights are greater than others (why else become a teacher of this religion). What led you to this conclusion?

He won't do the video - because he knows he would fail and thus loose his self imposed title of "Teacher". Because he cannot teach (show) - he can only talk, talk, talk....... like the rest of them. Sigh.........

A few questions:

3. How does developing "supernatural powers" actually help anyone to "get somewhere in their lives"?

5. So it appears that you intend to preach some sort of spirituality with this rather than conclusively prove that PK exists (basicly treating this phenomena as a religion). What do you intend to gain through the assumption of the "guru" role?

6. Apparently you also feel that your insights are greater than others (why else become a teacher of this religion). What led you to this conclusion?

Excellent Questions R!! :tu:

Why do I have this "pyschic feeling" he's not going to answer them all??? :blink:

Edited by Jjbreen
  • Haha 1

"A fire-breathing dragon lives in my garage."

Suppose I seriously make such an assertion to you. Surely you'd want to check it out, see for yourself. There have been innumerable stories of dragons over the centuries, but no real evidence. What an opportunity!

"Show me", you say, and I lead you to my garage. You look inside and see a ladder, empty paint cans, an old tricycle - but no dragon

"Where's the dragon", you ask.

"Oh, she's right here", I reply, waving vaguely. "I neglected to mention that she's an invisible dragon".

You propose spreading flour on the floor of the garage to capture the dragon's footprints. "Good idea", I say, "but this dragon floats in the air". Then you'll use an infrared sensor to detect the invisible fire. "Good idea, but the invisible fire is also heatless", I say. You'll spray-paint the dragon and make her visible. "Good idea, except she's an incorporeal (bodyless) dragon and the paint won't stick!"

And so on. I counter every physical test you propose with a special explanation of why it won't work.

Now what is the difference between an invisible, incorporeal, floating dragon who spits heatless fire and no dragon at all? If there's no way to disprove my contention, no conceivable experiment that would count against it, what does it mean to say that my dragon exists? You're inability to invalidate my hypothesis is not at all the same thing as proving it true. Claims that cannot be tested, assertions immune to disproof are veridically worthless, whatever value they may have in inspiring us or in exciting our sense of wonder. What I'm asking you to do comes down to believing, in the absence of evidence, on my say-so.

Carl Sagan

Im gonna do this part 2 times to show the importance...

Now what is the difference between an invisible, incorporeal, floating dragon who spits heatless fire and no dragon at all? If there's no way to disprove my contention, no conceivable experiment that would count against it, what does it mean to say that my dragon exists? You're inability to invalidate my hypothesis is not at all the same thing as proving it true. Claims that cannot be tested, assertions immune to disproof are veridically worthless, whatever value they may have in inspiring us or in exciting our sense of wonder. What I'm asking you to do comes down to believing, in the absence of evidence, on my say-so.

Wish I could have said it better, but I can't. Untill PROOF, its "Psi the Magic Dragon" or better yet Im looking for "Proof the Magic Dragon" ;)

**EDIT**

Fixed some tags

Edited by Arthur Vandolay

A few questions:

Read my background informtion and some general information about me here:

http://www.dark-truth.org/mindsvision/background.html

That answers most of the questions you asked.

But to take it quickly:

1. My background since birth with experiences and practising these things with great teachers, such as those from various orders my father and myself was member of, as well as other mystics and occultists of high profile we've been involved with. And in addition I have more than a decade of going deeply into the research, experimentiation, and experiencing of these matters to find out what really works and how it is done.

2. The information acomes from what I mentioned in question 1. In addition, at this level, I get a lot of information from "outside" sources such as my spiritual guides, or guardian angels if you want, whom teach me many things. I am also studying many systems of magick and the occult, still members of ordes mentioned above, mystery schools, etc.

3. It is not about developing supernatural powers such as moving a paper wheel with your mind. Those exercises are just warm up work. The point is to find your true inner spiritual being and be able to ascend to higher levels, to experience the soul, astral planes, and gain a deeper understanding of existence, life and death, the universe and cosmos, and "God" himself. It will give you great joy, adventures, and amazing insights, and understanding of laws and principles that governs us all and the world we live in, and with this knowledge you can take this and use your powers to your own advantage to get where you want in your lifea and succeed with your goals etc. The possibilities are endless.

4. The answer to that related to number 3. In addition, it can help the world by bringing more spirituality and love and understanding to the people of the world, where we can help eachother in deeper way and get in deeper touch with eachother and the nature all around us. Make more right decisions, less wrong decisions. The state of the collective consciousness reflects in the state of the world - in other words some adjustments in the mindset of human kind wouldnt be too bad.

5. I am no into preaching, I am into teaching practical exercises that you can try out to see for yourself that its real. A priest preaches, he doesnt teach. He tells you what to believe and gives no way to experience it. I give you a way to experience it and see for yourself if its real or not. It's a science, where you experiment and do your tests on your own or with a group of mindliked people. There are groups, institutions and people out there who actually do the scientifical research on these matters that you are looking for, such as the government themselves with their remove viewing experimentation (which they had great success with), the Monroe Institute, the Farsight Institute, and lots of universities and other institutions around. For me, personally, I do these experiments and tests on my own and with the people I work together with. Thats what you should do too, as I said before, the only way to know if something is true or not is to try it out for yourself and see the results. Thats all it takes mate. Good luck.

6. I refere to all the answers above for that as well as the url I gave to my background information.

Cheers.

Since he responded to my post....

See they are "Illustrations" aka "illussions", FIXED & EDITED photos - NOT THE REAL THING!

You can do this after following their teachings - (Create edited photos) -- or if it doesn't work = you didn't follow their teachings correctly. So what if they cannot produce UN-edited photos of the real thing. That's beside the point.

They "sell" the illussion and pass it off as something other then the science that is really at play. Nothing more and nothing less. Why else do they need edited photos?? :blink:

The teachers of this have to "sell" a good message. Other wise they will have ZERO followers of their "truth". That means "fixing photos" and avoiding people calling their bluff. Sad.... :(

The sad thing is all the other 'teachers' of this are quick to step at the END OF THE LINE - when it comes time to "put up". When someone calls their bluff - they have to 'exit' w/an 'excuse'. They have no choice.

Is this a 'tad hard' - yes. Why? Because well look at the evidence - Fixed and Edited Photos. What does that tell you??

I assume you are not good at reading. I have to re-quote myself:

If that is hard for you to understand, I will put it simple: You visualize the ball in your mind, you dont see a ball of light between your hands physically.

You will feel the energy however and the energy you build up is the whole point. Not lights.

You're inability to invalidate my hypothesis is not at all the same thing as proving it true. Claims that cannot be tested, assertions immune to disproof are veridically worthless, whatever value they may have in inspiring us or in exciting our sense of wonder.

Well, lets see. You can 'supposedly' make energy balls, which only the 'special' can see. And I have a dragon, that no one can see. You don't 'do' proof. Mine is un-provable.

If the chances are that my dragon doesn't exist, what are the chances that your making a wheel move using magic?

Ockham's razor, will tear this 'magic' apart with its 5 bladed action.

"All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the best one."

**EDIT**

Upon further reflection, I withdraw my argument on psi-balls for those are harder to 'dis-prove' however PSI WHEELS are spinning because of THERMODYNAMICS not MAGIC

Here is a video documentary showing some of these skills that can be learned through similar techniques I am teaching here on these pages:

Its related to the same thing, your inner energy, just different ways of using it. This guy use it to put paper on fire and to give people electrical shocks, and he use it for healing etc.

its many ways to apply this energy.

Here is a video documentary showing some of these skills that can be learned through similar techniques I am teaching here on these pages...

EVERY teacher I have EVER had taught me THEMSELVES! What would you think if you went to a class and the teacher said, I know Im your teacher, but this guy here will teach you while I tell you what he is doing.

Go perform your magic in front of a science teacher, try to convince them it is magic before you try to convince people who don't know better. (shame on you)

**edit**

fixed a minor error

I assume you are not good at reading. I have to re-quote myself:

If that is hard for you to understand, I will put it simple: You visualize the ball in your mind, you dont see a ball of light between your hands physically.

You will feel the energy however and the energy you build up is the whole point. Not lights.

Wow - a teacher that produces illussionary pictures to illustrate what "is" going on in the 'unseen'. So umm... they ARE FIXED photos.... thus NOT REAL. There is no problem here - I just phrased it more accurately. Faked Photos to 'show' what 'cannot be seen'. Hmm...

The $200.00 challenge still stands. I don't see the problem here. We are asking you to take this out of the talk and illussion/illustrated into being really seen!

Wow - a teacher that produces illussionary pictures to illustrate what "is" going on in the 'unseen'. So umm... they ARE FIXED photos.... thus NOT REAL. There is no problem here - I just phrased it more accurately. Faked Photos to 'show' what 'cannot be seen'. Hmm...

The $200.00 challenge still stands. I don't see the problem here. We are asking you to take this out of the talk and illussion/illustrated into being really seen!

I see you are stil the same old ignorant fool as ever with your stupid comments.

And I also sense you do not understand what visualization or illustrations means. What would be the point of taking photos of some energy that can't be seen but only felt? That is the reason I made illustration pictures to show you how you are supposed to visualize and feel the energy between your hands. The visualization you are doing in your mind, thats what visualization means, it means to picture something in your mind. And then you try feel it. And, eventually when practising it frequently you will start to feel this energy I am talking about.

But please refrain from commenting unless you have something of interest to say or some serious questions instead of just meaningless jibberish. It wouldnt surprise me if your nick "jjbreen" is short for Jibba Jabba Breen.

Dark breed, do you deny that a PSI WHEEL moves because of THERMODYNAMICS?

There is a question, that needs to be asked.

Well, lets see. You can 'supposedly' make energy balls, which only the 'special' can see. And I have a dragon, that no one can see. You don't 'do' proof. Mine is un-provable.

If the chances are that my dragon doesn't exist, what are the chances that your making a wheel move using magic?

Ockham's razor, will tear this 'magic' apart with its 5 bladed action.

**EDIT**

Upon further reflection, I withdraw my argument on psi-balls for those are harder to 'dis-prove' however PSI WHEELS are spinning because of THERMODYNAMICS not MAGIC

Thermodynamics may play a part.

But you can move other objects too when you get good at it, like bricks, or coins, or other things. You may even be able to use your energy to throw people away from you when attacking, which is commonly a form of self defense in Qi Gong.

Check these two videos documenting what I just mentioned:

Moving and crushing objects with mindpower:

Affecting people and throwing them away with chi:

And another one where infrared cameras are also used to see the energy emitting from the hands:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6UTGkC73GE...ted&search=

Look for other videos about Chi and Qi gong at Youtube for more.