Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lesson 2: Telekinesis - Psi Wheel

darkbreed

I have not watched the videos yet, consequently my reply might be misguided. (I will watch right after, just wanted to reply quickly for you)

First I am so glad to hear you say that thermo-dynamics 'might' play a part. This lets me know that your mind is open :) And respectivly I am willing to say that PSI 'might' play a part in some of these feats of wonderment.

Now for my worry about the video(s):

And another one where infrared cameras are also used to see the energy emitting from the hands

Humans do produce heat, and humans with the proper training can control where the heat is distributed to some degree. Rub your hands together for 2 minutes, the friction alone will heat them up. So unless the video shows me 'blue' (cold) hands suddenly getting 'red' (hot) then dropping back to 'blue' its going to be hard for me to digest. (remember I have yet to watch them, so apologies if this is what happens)

I was waaaay dissapointed with all 3!

Video 1 (WHAT WAS UNDER THE TABLE?) until this is done on a CLEAR surface, there could have been a magnet in the water dish, and someone under the table with another magnet. HIYAH! (move bucket que)

Video 2 Yeah, my 'master' touches me and I jump. Didn't see the documentor jumping to the touch. Said the guy was trembiling, sounds like nervousness to me.

Video 3 Ripley's Believe it or Not, I choose NOT, that is a TV show. They EDIT the outcomes to suit THEIR needs. The same with the documentary one (#2) but they let slip some truth with the shaking hands.

I give these video's 2 thumbs down.

I have not watched the videos yet, consequently my reply might be misguided. (I will watch right after, just wanted to reply quickly for you)

First I am so glad to hear you say that thermo-dynamics 'might' play a part. This lets me know that your mind is open :) And respectivly I am willing to say that PSI 'might' play a part in some of these feats of wonderment.

Now for my worry about the video(s):

Humans do produce heat, and humans with the proper training can control where the heat is distributed to some degree. Rub your hands together for 2 minutes, the friction alone will heat them up. So unless the video shows me 'blue' (cold) hands suddenly getting 'red' (hot) then dropping back to 'blue' its going to be hard for me to digest. (remember I have yet to watch them, so apologies if this is what happens)

And here is a video of a psi wheel under glass, no thermodynamics can play much of a role here at least in this case

Anyway enough about the posting of videos, this thread was about how to develope your own skill, not show off videos or people doing them.

I will be glad to answer any questions related to the articles topic and how to train yourself and develope your abilities however. I will not take part in discussions of the type "is it real or fake, can you prove it" etc as that is not the intention of this thread.

Peace,LVX

-EA

And here is a video of a psi wheel under glass, no thermodynamics can play much of a role here at least in this case

So this glass enclouse was a vaccume? ie NO AIR. (again have not watched video yet, but I am sure the table it is on is not CLEAR, so there could be a heating element involved, of course if it is clear apologies in advance.)

I see you are stil the same old ignorant fool as ever with your stupid comments.

And I also sense you do not understand what visualization or illustrations means. What would be the point of taking photos of some energy that can't be seen but only felt? That is the reason I made illustration pictures to show you how you are supposed to visualize and feel the energy between your hands. The visualization you are doing in your mind, thats what visualization means, it means to picture something in your mind. And then you try feel it. And, eventually when practising it frequently you will start to feel this energy I am talking about.

But please refrain from commenting unless you have something of interest to say or some serious questions instead of just meaningless jibberish. It wouldnt surprise me if your nick "jjbreen" is short for Jibba Jabba Breen.

Why is it when observations and challenges are given - you guys are quick throw out the insults and slames?

No - not ignorant at all.

Sorry but that shoe does not fit.... but I'm not surprised by the insults. Standard Operational Procedure from this camp.

Here is the thing:

A. You are looking for a 'Following'.

... How can I say that?

Why else did you start "your" teachings on this?

To get people to be impressed w/you and build yourself a 'name'.

B. Like all the teachers of this "Psi" - you avoid total accountablity.

When asked to simply prove what your teach/preach. You give excuses as to why you won't (can't is more correct.)

Proof - Take the $200.00 challenge and PLEASE - I welcome it! PROVE ME WRONG! I honestly would LOVE to be proven wrong.

YOU WOULD BE DOING YOUR STUDENTS AND THE FOLLOWERS OF THIS A BIG FAVOR!! And you get $200.00 and the title of SILENCING ME! :D

But I know you will not take the challenge - for very obvious reasons:

The #1 Reason being: You know you cannot do it - that you would fail.

Again please I welcome you to take the challenge and PROVE my ignorance... and get paid doing it. :tu:

Then you would have the devoted following of Kaz, Mystic and a few others - and yes --> YOU WOULD EARN MY RESPECT!

But - well I know you have excuses.... sigh..............

It amazes me that people such as darkbreed, will go around trying to make guillible people to believe in psi, yet when given the opportunity to make the skeptics believe, they give the old excuse "I don't have to waste my time making you believe."

To me, that is the mark of a coward and a fool. If you only want to prove it to those who you think are easily fooled, then you are a con man. If you don't want to prove it to everyone, which you should be doing, then go away. Because you are only trying to fool the guillible, which instantly shows me, that you have the same abount of Psi ability as Long John Silvers, disease stricken parrot.

I want to be proved wrong, so do many skeptics, but your blatent disregard only reinforces the proof that you are a con man.

So prove me wrong, or say in public its fake or you take the Psi test and prove us all wrong.

Take the $200.00 Psi test Unless your a pansy, girly, con man, then don't take it and be ready to be warmed up by a heated discussion.

Edited by beale947

Personally I dont take part of such experiments simply because I have no interst of proving anything to non-believers. I am a busy man and rather use my energy and time on teaching people how to do these things themselves, people who are willing and enthustiastic and really want to get somewhere in their lives.

For me, telekinesis is only a minor unimportant abilitiy in any case, just a step on the ladder to greater insights and experiences. It can help develope your psyhic abilities and understanding of nature and how everything is connected through an energetic field. Everything is vibrationg, everything is in constant motion.

Good luck however to anyone wanna try out such an experiment, maybe I'd do it 10 years ago for fun when I was new into this and didnt have any deeper spiritual reasons for doing what Im doing and it was more of a "Party trick".

Cheers!

Well now. I really wish I could post when I'm at work. These threads get going long before I have a chance to say something. You know it was rather quiet in here. Other than a few oddball threads quickly closed by the wonderful staff that is. Even then it was so quiet. There were even a few decent threads on top of this forum and not the "psi is real and here is why(mostly because I say so)" stuff. Now we seem to have a very vocal proponent of psi powers and one that is willing to stick around and debate. Just in time for the weekend. Lucky me. Here we go.

Hello Darkbreed. How are you this evening? I'm just fine thank you

For having no interest in proving anything to non believers you are spend a decent amount of time defending your beliefs. Of course I don't really blame you. Based on what I've read your believing in this stuff and various off shoots of it forms the basis of your reality. Who wouldn't want to defend such a thing?

You state that you want to help people. Ok thats commendable enough but a few things bother me. First off you want to help people but you tolerate absolutely no questioning of this at all? Forgive me if that is what comes across here. So can any of your "students"(using that lightly) question the science or psi behind this or is absolute blind belief required?(conveniently?) Again this is what is coming across. Blind belief seems the be a prerequisite here. The other thing that bothers me are your self appointed title of teacher, the fact you have a donation button on your site and some of the various things you have on your sites. I'm sorry if this offends but most of the time when I see self appointed titles, donations being accepted, blind faith and the paranormal all rolled up into one I can help but think of a cult (and the Roman Catholic Church...sorry....that was low....funny....but low..) or a variation of it.

You think telekinesis is only a minor unimportant ability? Minor??? Unimportant??? You have got to be kidding me. What part of a human being moving something with only the power of their mind is unimportant? It would be one of the greatest discoveries of all time to prove that anyone could do this. That is not minor my friend. That is pretty major in my book. To prove science wrong(essentially), show all people that they can move beyond their boring little lives and expand on their short list of senses and natural abilities. You consider this minor? Ok so maybe in YOUR case this is minor but in the grand scheme of things this is as major as you can get.

Ok I'm done. I'm not going to ramble like normal. I will do that later on sometime maybe. For now I reiterate what so many other have said. Take the challenge man. Take it and shut us all up and prove to the world this really exists. Please?

Ok so you wont take the challenge could you answer the one question I've asked time and time again and no one has answered? Why oh why aren't you and your super powers on the local new station, in the newspapers or plastered all over the Internet? If helping people really was your goal you would go out and prove this to the world. You could open up the eyes of so many people. People you could never reach just by practicing this in your little believer circle. Isnt that worth something? Isn't that worth doing? Wouldn't that be the right thing to do instead of only teaching blind believers?

Oh and BTW "4. The answer to that related to number 3. In addition, it can help the world by bringing more spirituality and love and understanding to the people of the world, where we can help each other in deeper way and get in deeper touch with each other and the nature all around us."

Trust me. From what I've seen of this world the last thing we need is more spirituality. We need less spirituality and blind belief. We need more questions being asked. We need explorers not believers.

Beale947 - This shouldnt be that hard to believe. It has been happening for a very long time. Science and trickery presented as magic, human super powers or the power of a certain god. It has all happened before. Scam artists, magicians, holy men, thieves, frauds etc etc. It is nothing new. (BTW the parrot comment had me rolling lol)

Kevin

AMEN KEVIN!!

You put what I wanted to say in more words than I think people that do this deserve. (I'm assuming he knows full well he is being a con man)

It's like a small child when they lie. You ask them to 'prove' thier lie and they are unable to. Only problem is this 'child' has an adult brain, so they 'think' they have ways out of the 'lie corner' they paint themselves into.

Yah-huh, Nuh-uh, Yah-huh, Nuh-uh.......

Well I am here to say, it is fake (Yah-huh + Infinity) (Just they PSI WHEELS are FAKE) I dont have enough evidince to disprove the other 'magics'. Unless you count lack of proof, as a way to disprove.

The whole psiwheel rubbish has absolutely no credibility....why, you ask?

Because I can put my hands on near the wheel and make it move, without meditation, concentration, or even looking at the wheel. I was watching TV, and the wheel still spins. Explanation? Heat from my hands. BAM.....no psi.

darkbreed how do you explain this?

I am not gonna tell any more times that posting a video of me doing anything wont prove anything. Videos can be edited, and faked, its easy to make hoaxes.

I am here to teach HOW to do these things yourself, not SHOW it practised to a crowd.

Im only interested in teaching those who want to learn how to do these things the right exercises to do so.

Those who want "proofs" have to get it themselves as I stated many times, by doing this yourself, and seeing if its real or not. Try it, practise it, then by time you might see its real. If you dont care about trying then dont bother wondering if its real or not, its not for you.

From now on I will only answer questions related to the exercises themselves and how to develope such powers, and what forces are involved etc, and other philosophical and spiritual questions related to that. I dont have time for all this other gibberish, I am a busy man and dont spend much time in here. The time I spend in here is to try educate those interested in learning these methods, not to prove anything for you so called "skeptics" who dont even dare go the path yourself to find out if its real or not.

Cherio

darkbreed my question is not gibberish, it is an experimental question. I've done this without meditation or exercises or anything you've described, yet the wheel still moves. Why is this? I've gotten my friends to do this too, the wheel moves just second after they put their hands near the wheel...how can you ignore this?

I am not gonna tell any more times that posting a video of me doing anything wont prove anything. Videos can be edited, and faked, its easy to make hoaxes.

Cherio

Actaully - you did >NOT< read the challenge, in that safe guards are built in. There are TWO (2) parts to the $200.00 challenge. So the "Can be edited, Faked and Hoaxes" have been built in for safe guards.

So if you ACTUALLY read the Challenge - you'll see, no - there are built in Integrity Safeguards. Which again this I find seriously funny. That you teachers - dismiss this w/the "edited, faked, hoaxes" - which makes me wonder where your personal integrity is? :blink:

>>> So now what is your excuse????

Basically it comes down to - You are a fraud. You know you can NOT prove the existance of your "Teaching" - you can "talk the talk" - but NOT walk the talk. That has been very clearly seen now by a good few members now. Your avoidance is seen for what it is: Fear of being exposed. Nothing more and nothing less. You are looking for "attention" (well you go that!) - you are looking for a following: Not until you step up and take the $200.00 challenge and well $$$ that's NOT going to happen - because of your avoidance.

You Preach but you do not teach, in that a teacher SHOWS BY EXAMPLES - NOT EXCUSES!

You avoid that..... VERY WELL.

A+ - for Avoidance.

A+ - for Excuses.

F - for walking the talk.

Edited by Jjbreen

My next lesson will be about psi balls. Those interested may follow it and try out the exercises and ask me any questions related to it and spiritual developement etc.

Skeptics, ignorant fools like jjbeen, non-believers and people asking for "proofs" can ignore my posts as they are not made for them. Unless they want to try out the exercises themselves and see what the results will be, then they are welcome to come with comments related to that after trying it out for a while. I reccommand daily exercises for about a month before expecting results. Allthough for many results come after just a week, for others the very first day. So this varies a lot, but in general building up your inner energy by following the exercises for a month should do well.

These are practical exercises meant to be carried out by those interested in developing themselves and gaining greater understanding of their being. Those of you interested in these lessons and who try follow them are free to ask any questions about the way they are supposed to be done, how to visualize, what you are expected to feel and sense etc, or any other related questions.

The next lesson will as I said be about Psi-balls. Then will one follow up about how to see auras, which is a very weak form of astral sight.

I am here to teach HOW to do these things yourself, not SHOW it practised to a crowd.

Im only interested in teaching those who want to learn how to do these things the right exercises to do so.

Those who want "proofs" have to get it themselves as I stated many times, by doing this yourself, and seeing if its real or not. Try it, practise it, then by time you might see its real. If you dont care about trying then dont bother wondering if its real or not, its not for you.

From now on I will only answer questions related to the exercises themselves and how to develope such powers, and what forces are involved etc, and other philosophical and spiritual questions related to that. I dont have time for all this other gibberish, I am a busy man and dont spend much time in here. The time I spend in here is to try educate those interested in learning these methods, not to prove anything for you so called "skeptics" who dont even dare go the path yourself to find out if its real or not.

Cherio

Actually you spend a good bit of time here and I am sure you wouldn't be busy for believers. You just can't stand being asked for proof that you CAN'T provide.

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic

Actually you spend a good bit of time here and I am sure you wouldn't be busy for believers. You just can't stand being asked for proof that you CAN'T provide.

He reads but he does not see, Eric. (Is this another "Blind Leading the Blind"??)

He doesn't see he's lost all crediblity as a teacher - not just in the Skeptic's eyes - but also the believer's. I've already had two 'hardcores', PM'ing me. "You are right, our teachers cannot prove what they teach!" One even stated, "I guess you are right Jj, it is a scam."

Nice Job Darkbreed, Nice Job - you have done more good then you realize. :tu:

Either way no - you've lost all Crediblity, Integrity and Accountablity as a "Teacher". See you can run from the truth - but you cannot hide from it.

Now even the believers are asking behind your back:

"Why doesn't he prove this to Jj and the likes? Doesn't he realize that if He proves this to Jj - he's won a significant skeptic over?"

Another wrote me, "Gads, I'm not a Christian, but even Jesus as a teacher didn't back down from non-believers - there were NO BELIEVERS! He had to prove his claims to everyone and according to the bible did. I wish Darkbreed would silence the skeptical non-believer - that would mean so much to us believers. If just one person could stand up and say, as JJ has, "Here it is, here is what I'm talking about...." He has the challenge set up - so isn't anyone man enough or real enough to prove what they preach?"

"Jj, I've been reading the recent threads. I have to admit that I thought you were totally an ass-hole as a skeptic. But it seems you are right when you stated that all teachers are cowards and frauds in this. Here is the Darkdude, preaching this. The challenge of his claim is given and he gives lame ass excuses.... I have to accept that you are right, we are being sold a crap and I guess I have to accept that this whole Psionics is just nothing more than BS - pure 100% BS!"

"Darkdude" - I would encourage you to ... well your actions or lack there of - are and will speak volumes!

Edited by Jjbreen

Cherio

OK then. I have a question. What forces exactly are working to move the wheel? Electromagnetism? Chi? Life force? The Schwartz? What is it, how does the human body produce it, and how exactly does it act in such a way as to make things move?

There I think those question are well within the limitation you have set up. I await your answers.

Oh and before you lump me in with all those wretched evil science supporting skeptical non-believers let me tell you this. There was a time I tried this stuff. I am really amazed at how long it has been floating around the internet. When I was a little younger, impressionable and wanting so badly to have one of these neat super powers I tried all this stuff. I found out about psi-balls really quickly once I got internet access at home. I found all these really cool people with all these really cool abilities that I wanted to have so badly myself. I meditated. Concentrated. Experimented. All that stuff. Want to know what the problem was? I still had a good chunk of memory devoted to scientific principles I had been taught. I thought for myself. I experimented. Guess what? There is nothing there. It is science and nothing more. That is it. End of story. Mind you I still meditate to this day. I find it relaxes me and helps me think clearer. It keeps me from snapping and injuring one of my co-workers with whatever blunt objects are at hand. It is truly beneficial and something everyone should try. Use it to relax. Don't try and use it as a basis for discovering super powers.

Kevin

OK then. I have a question. What forces exactly are working to move the wheel? Electromagnetism? Chi? Life force? The Schwartz? What is it, how does the human body produce it, and how exactly does it act in such a way as to make things move?

There I think those question are well within the limitation you have set up. I await your answers.

Kevin

It's called body heat! Nothing really all that amazing really. :tu:

Teach-

First you tell us to go get videos to prove this stuff is real, then you say that videos can be edited.

I don't like catch 22's so, if you continue to spew the lie that PSI WHEELS are more than "thermodynamics" people (at least me) will continue to challenge you.

Remeber I CAN FLY LIKE SUPERMAN!

Give me proof, or please give me silence. Unfortunatly free speech covers free lies.

I got more than enoguh private messages from people thanking me for the lessons I give and helping them out.

There are many whom have said they've managed to develope their skills furthers thanks to my advices.

So I know I'm not doing things totally wrong. I get good response from those who practise this. The ones who complain are the ignorant ones, the skeptics, and non believers. So far I had no negative comments from anyone practise this, rather I get a lot of support

However, I've been advised by several to take my lessons elsewhere, as this apparantly isnt the right place due to a high number of ignorant stubborn people who can't see further than the tip of their nose, so I will post no more on these topics here.

Those interested can follow my article series at my website and other forums that is created for this purpose.

And to those who say I spend a lot of time here, you should check out how often I log in here, check the last year for example and see how many times I've been here and how long time it goes between each time.

I'm too busy to waste my time with all these negative people, so I'll go elsewhere with this matter.

I'll stay here being active now and then in other topics and the other forums here though but I wont bother trying to teach people anything about spiritual developement as i'm just being trolled and flamed anyway.

Laters, peace and LVX

I got more than enoguh private messages from people thanking me for the lessons I give and helping them out.

There are many whom have said they've managed to develope their skills furthers thanks to my advices.

So I know I'm not doing things totally wrong. I get good response from those who practise this. The ones who complain are the ignorant ones, the skeptics, and non believers. So far I had no negative comments from anyone practise this, rather I get a lot of support

However, I've been advised by several to take my lessons elsewhere, as this apparantly isnt the right place due to a high number of ignorant stubborn people who can't see further than the tip of their nose, so I will post no more on these topics here.

Those interested can follow my article series at my website and other forums that is created for this purpose.

And to those who say I spend a lot of time here, you should check out how often I log in here, check the last year for example and see how many times I've been here and how long time it goes between each time.

I'm too busy to waste my time with all these negative people, so I'll go elsewhere with this matter.

I'll stay here being active now and then in other topics and the other forums here though but I wont bother trying to teach people anything about spiritual developement as i'm just being trolled and flamed anyway.

Laters, peace and LVX

YAY!!!!! One less liar (about PSI WHEELS). Keep in mind I never talked on your meditation thread, I am an avid believe in meditation. And I am willing to believe in this other 'magic'. I have proof of meditation, but no proof of the latter. So please take your 'trick' elsewhere. And all you believers, don't forget to give him a donation ;)

And another one bites the dust. "I can't believe people just didn't believe me! They actually wanted proof that I am magical!" All teachers need to have a degree (I assume) which this degree is PROOF that they are a teacher. Saying 'Im a teacher' is just that SAYING! So take your misguided students and skew their perceptions on reality further. What the heck right, hell they may even donate money to you for the lies. Remember Ms. Cleo, I just hope you are not in the US, they dont take kindly to false advertising ;)

I guess there isn't a "preacher" of this to be found that can PROVE and VALIDATE what he "preaches". They are preachers, NOT teachers.

Show me a real teacher that has backed downed like this..... All the good teachers are NOT afraid to stand up and validate - this is truly sad.

This proves it is EASIER to Talk the Talk - then Walk it.

Is there no one that can take - The Psi/Pin Wheel Challenge - and silence this skeptic? I guess not. :no:

This should speak very loudly to the students - a teacher ran away.....

I guess there isn't a "preacher" of this to be found that can PROVE and VALIDATE what he "preaches". They are preachers, NOT teachers.

How true this is JJ.

Think, how many of these 'Teachers' do not believe in 'God' because of lack of proof. Then get uptight and give the same answers when we ask them for their proof.

I dont believe in God, because. . . . . Lack of Evidence.

I dont believe in Psi(Wheels) beacuse . . . . . Lack of Evidence.

God, doesn't 'do' proof...

Teach doesn't 'do' proof...

This stinks of hypocrisy to me, and that smell is best left in the pew!

**Edit**

typos....yet again

Edited by Arthur Vandolay

How true this is JJ.

Think, how many of these 'Teachers' do not believe in 'God' because of lack of proof. Then get uptight and give the same answers when we ask them for their proof.

I dont believe in God, because. . . . . Lack of Evidence.

I dont believe in Psi(Wheels) beacuse . . . . . Lack of Evidence.

God, doesn't 'do' proof...

Teach doesn't 'do' proof...

This stinks of hypocrisy to me, and that smell is best left in the pew!

**Edit**

typos....yet again

I suppose thats why these believers are always saying you have to have "FAITH", you must believe in it.

Even though it doesn't make any kind of logical sense! I don't know, to each their on i guess.

Laters, peace and LVX

:st

Wasting time with people that think you are lying would suck.

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic