Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lesson 2: Telekinesis - Psi Wheel

darkbreed

There is an old saying -

"Cowards Run - Men of truth stand firm." -- Hmm.......

It would be very safe to say - "His "truth" couldn't stand up - so it had to run.

So much for accountablity - crediblity and integrity, which is actually very sad.

A couple have written me saying, "Jj, they do not think you will honor your challenge."

The answer:

Well first until they accept the challenge they are talking pure assumption and just a lame ass excuse to avoid the challenge. I've already stated I have EVERY INTENTION of honoring my side of the challenge. (I have zero doubts that Anthony would not honor his either.) So that 'excuse' is just that, an excuse. I even actually have $200.00 set aside for this - so that it can be paid and Anthony can just forward his $100.00 to me.

When I talk 'accountabilty, crediblity and integrity' - my word of the past 30+ years has been my bond. Even when I have had to eat the "humble pie" - I 'eat it' with no issues. Seldom have I had to, because I never 'bet' or 'gamble' unless I'm 100% sure of what I am putting my money where my mouth is. Only a few times did I 'loose' and that was that I already knew I would loose because it was to movtivate people to action. I knew the money would do that and WANTED it to do that. So it was used for and on purpose.

In all actuality - to be 100% straight - I would really honestly like someone to take the challenge and prove TK. I really would. That is why the challenge is there - I WANT SOMEONE TO STEP UP TO THE BAT AND HIT A HOME RUN. I also know the truth that it will NEVER HAPPEN. What I am surprised that believers do not see is exactly this: [b]LACK OF CHARACTER TO STAND UP AND WALK THE TALK.[/b] Instead it's run away w/their tail between their legs.

This is the point of teaching I guess. I am teaching that actions speak or should speak louder than words. Anyone and every can say, "you should see what I did...." Then when we ask to 'see' - we are met w/excuses or super poor examples that are so easily seen through. So my action is putting my money where my mouth is - so where is the teacher/preacher/students action... it's simply: ALL TALK w/a lot of excuses!!

YAY!!!!! One less liar (about PSI WHEELS). Keep in mind I never talked on your meditation thread, I am an avid believe in meditation. And I am willing to believe in this other 'magic'. I have proof of meditation, but no proof of the latter. So please take your 'trick' elsewhere. And all you believers, don't forget to give him a donation ;)

And another one bites the dust. "I can't believe people just didn't believe me! They actually wanted proof that I am magical!" All teachers need to have a degree (I assume) which this degree is PROOF that they are a teacher. Saying 'Im a teacher' is just that SAYING! So take your misguided students and skew their perceptions on reality further. What the heck right, hell they may even donate money to you for the lies. Remember Ms. Cleo, I just hope you are not in the US, they dont take kindly to false advertising ;)

Who the heck are you trying to kid??

Who the heck are you trying to kid??

Well if you do not know the laws, tis not my fault. False advertising is against the law. Saying you can do things you can not is False Advertising. (Well if you promote it via advertising)

Who are YOU trying to kid, kid.

You have NO magical abilities (regarding a PSI WHEEL) unless you count THERMODYNAMICS as magic. I don't and neither do any REAL teachers. A real TEACHER has a DEGREE, or an EQUIVILANT.

So please take your one-liners intended to arouse anger, and point them at someone who will get angery.

The point is the guy was nothing more than a "wanna bee" - he was looking for a following, donations of $$ and well - found when his bluff got called - he had to fold and 'go home' - for his 'bluff' was totally bogus! Nothing more....

It's not like I'm gone.

I just moved the discussions of my spiritual practises elsewhere, to where people are interested and want to learn and appreciate my work.

No point wasting time to trollers, flamers and ignorant people only coming with jibberish and crying for proof that only you can find yourself. Thats all.

I have no interest, time or energy to sit down try make "evidence" of all the thigns I practice, as it takes a lot of time, focus and concentration. I do not even practise most of these things anymore, I've gone to deeper levels, these first lessons are just a preparation of what to come, these lessons will be obsolete and uninteresting when you reach the level I am currently at. Its just a warm up.

So with that said, Peace and check these two videos which will explain some of what I am trying to say:

Tao of Truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzNQeHB8UT4

Tao of Telepathy Telekinesis and Clairvoyance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYamZf6-Lo...ted&search=

Edited by darkbreed

Darkbreed -

First you say you are gone and out of here.

Then you are back w/the same lame excuses.

So what the hell is going on?

I find your excuses - well just that - excuses. You have so damaged the "cause" w/your flakey - yes flakey excuses. Why is this such a 'hard concept for you' - You made a claim - we ask you to prove it. This has been the standard since almost the beginning of time!

Each time an extraordinary claim is made - the person making the claim is asked to, "Prove it...." From the Wright Brothers 'man can fly' ... to Chris Columbus, the world is round ... the the "Earth is NOT the center of the solar system - galaxy - universe, to Remote Viewing ... to Telepathy w/twins. Everyone knows when making any extraordinary claim - THEY ARE GOING TO BE ASKED TO PROVE IT. Yet you seem to find yourself the "exception to the rule." Guess what? You are NOT the 'exception to the rule'.

You are nothing more than a 'wanna bee' - that's learned how the 'parlor tricks' work and know how to 'sell them'. But a lot of us are not buying into the fraud. For we also know how the parlor tricks are done. :)

All you want are:

.... a "Name" for yourself.

.... a 'following'.

.... "money".

But yet - as are ALL the teachers of this TK crap - you run w/lame excuses when you are asked to - BACK UP WHAT YOU CLAIM! You run w/lame excuses.

You want to shut me up? Then take the challenge: :D

The $200.00 Challenge

But you will not for one CLEAR and EASILY seen reason - You Know You CanNOT do it. That is the ONLY reason you avoid and 'excuse' yourself. The only reason. You cannot "PUT UP" --- you only "talk the talk".... Sigh........................

Edited by Jjbreen

It's not like I'm gone.

I just moved the discussions of my spiritual practises elsewhere, to where people are interested and want to learn and appreciate my work.

Learn and appreciate what exactly, telekinesis, psi,? And how many of these people on this new discussion are actually adults?

Learn and appreciate what exactly, telekinesis, psi,? And how many of these people on this new discussion are actually adults?

He was looking to see if we were gone - so he could sell his scam... he finds we are not gone.

A few questions:

3. How does developing "supernatural powers" actually help anyone to "get somewhere in their lives"?

4. How does this training actually help the world?

IMO these are the best questions ever.

I totally agree ... the answer: They don't since there are no "super powers" -- so it's a total waste of time.

I totally agree ... the answer: They don't since there are no "super powers" -- so it's a total waste of time.

Thanks for the compliments. I try to ask good questions, could be those high school journalism classes having an effect.

For the record Darkbreed answered exactly as I expected him to.

• 6 months later...

Ok for those interested, you may have noticed the videos have been down, that has now been fixed.

www.MindsVision.net

More will come when I get the time.

For the moment I'm working on a book series called "What they never told you". The first book will be about astral projection, theory and practice, as well as some of my own personal experiences.

Thanks to all who've had results from my teachings and contacted me about their success stories, I'm glad you made it. And I wish you great luck and much more insights.

And sorry for not being much around, pretty busy these days.

Here is an excerpt of the introduction to my first books:

Introduction

About this series:

You are now holding in your hand (or reading the ebook version on your computer) a book in the series called “What they never told you”, by Edward Alexander.

This series will explore many different topics - such as the spiritual, mystical, magick, occultism, the paranormal, the esoteric, conspiracies, ancient history etc - containing information that is being withheld and hidden from you by those in power – the Elite, Leaders of the World, the Governments, the Church.

Those are the ones referred to as “they” in the title of the series named “What they never told you”. And these people are fully aware of what will be disclosed and revealed within this series of books, but they do not want you to know about it.

Why don’t they want you to know about it? Well there are many factors playing a role there, but the main ones are simple: They want the Power, They want the Control. They want to be the only ones Illuminated by Truth, and They have been referred to and still are referred to as “The Illuminati”.

Basically The Illuminati is the top of the pyramid of those who controls this world and most of the things in the world, such as the Media, the Banks, the big Corporations, the Schools and Educational system, the Church and Religions, the Pharmaceutical Industry, and so on.

And they want the rest of us to be their Slaves. They are part of secret societies and orders, such as Freemasonry, Knights of Malta, Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO), Skull & Bones, Knights Templar, and many more.

But my work will expose the things they want to keep for themselves, which in turn will help you to find out more about yourself, existence, the world and the universe, develop your own spiritual and psychic abilities, and hopefully gain a broader understanding of “what is really going on” and the powers of our human multidimensional lives.

For now, I encourage you to seek out more information about They yourself by doing some research on the above mentioned organizations, orders and societies, getting some books about them, searching the internet and so on. A good place to start is my own website www.Dark-Truth.org which specifically was created to pull down the curtains and show you all what is really going on behind the scenes.

In future books of this series I will probably write more detailed about They and these organizations, orders and societies, what they are doing, why, who they are, how they emerged, how they’ve gained control, how they are controlling us, and much more.

They have brainwashed us, manipulated us, programmed our minds – my mission is to help people de-program themselves and become aware of the truth they have kept hidden for us, as well as breaking down their agenda and system by exposing them – and together we can make a change if we stand up and gather and multiply so that in the end more people will know the Truth, than those who do not.

About this specific book:

With the above said, let’s introduce this first book of this series, named “Part 1: Astral Projection – What it is and how to do it”, the one you are now reading.

This book will, hopefully, aid you in your progress towards achieving an astral projection, and also many more after the initial first one. Perhaps you’ve already had one, or many for that sake, in any case I hope that you will at least get some new ideas and things to work with from this book.

Even though it is targeted towards beginners and those not experienced with astral projection and out of body experiences, even those whom may be advanced astral projectors may find something of interest here. But in general, it is a basic book going through the fundamental topics regarding astral projection and how to achieve it.

Did you know that the governments have practiced and still practices similar abilities? Most famous is the CIA Remote Viewing Program, also often referred to as CIA’s Psychic Spies – which official name was “Project Stargate”.

So, I hope you will find this guide about astral projection useful, informative and practical – and that you’ll be able to experience some of those great realms out there and beyond time and space!

Best of wishes, and may I see you there somewhere out in space, good luck!

-Edward Alexander, 24th December – 2007.

And yeah I know you skeptics will try bite my toes on this but that's alright :) To the rest, I'll post on my site when its ready

Some references:

Stargate Project

CIA & Remote Viewing - Psychic Spies (Documentary with CIA employees speaking out)

hey JjBreen, is that $200 psi wheel challenge still going? i can prove u wrong in real time if u come to me! i can prove all this TK stuff in front of u even without using my hands and all u need to do is come to me in Indiana! how bout that?!

• 11 years later...

You guys are adorable trying the old reverse psychology to get him to (in your assumption) make a fool of himself... you’re all so transparent in your arguments and ad hominems .

listen I don’t know if this guy is the real deal...but being the real deal isn’t as rare as you would assume... consider the fact that people with talents beyond mundane sources for said talents actually depend on naysayers and debunker types for their survival ...because rest assured anyone with such talents will not live say private life he will be constantly questioned and scrutinized and judged...who wants to ,Ive like that? 

You guys are acting like children on a schoolyard which funny enough is a trend amongst debunkers as so called skeptics ... “prove U can do it or yourna weenie a weakling and a doo doo head”. Put yourself in the shoes of thos who do have this talent...most people do not respect others time space and privacy just like all you are proving now...HOW?! Well by antagonizing him..demanding he tap dance and perform tricks for you...that’s how...and it’s never good enough...even if he was to do it for you...then you’ll move the goal post...you will criticize how he did it...demand he remove his clothing bc you suspect he has a magnet in his sleeve...and so on and so forth...you know how I found out that this talent is real? It’s easy and it’s accessable and you can be working with it right now with little effort...but I’m not going to tell you the easy way...I tell people that are open minded and not critical of everyone and damn near want everyone to fail so you can stroke your ego and be correct all the time ..... I’ll tell u this though...once they. Realize much of what is considered to be paranormal is real after the shock and the honeymoon phase wears off they totally understand why they don’t want to meet the demands of everyone who challenges them..

if if you have 200 dollars on the line that’s already a disadvantage in the fact your mind frame is set to see failure ...u have a motive for him to fail and will do everything in your power to see just that...that he fails.. I would never want to be involved in challenge like that ...go out there and run some experiments do some research ...stop listening to mainstream materialist reductionist dogma...because I’ll tell you what.....if you have a million fakes and charlatains it’s still doesn’t explain or defeat or trump the truth when you have a single miraculous completely unexplainable event occur...all it takes is one person that’s “breaking the law of known physics” to turn the whole discipline on its head and have to work out a new model to fit the fact that people are able to perform acts that transcend these apparent laws....HOWEVER most unfortunatly view it differently ...they instead take the prejudiced route and conclude “well, we have a thousand people proven to be conmen that means this guy no matter how convincing must too be a conman...thus i simply will not allow myself to be impressed by his tomfoolery”  

1 hour ago, KnowerNOTbeliever said:

*snip*

all it takes is one person that’s “breaking the law of known physics” to turn the whole discipline on its head and have to work out a new model

*snip*

Yes all it would take is one. There have been zero in all of human history though...

Also:

0A2C39FD-FDF1-4BC6-ADAE-F4666E2ADDC4.jpeg