Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Debunking] Thread (mine)

Matt.dk

If it's not too much trouble,

I would like to know the name of the branch of Government that you work for.

I would also like to know what your job title is.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• MasterPo

• bo3932

• Please Explain

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've done debunking here in the past, I just felt like making a request thread.

I have a Masters degree in Photography, took me 9 years to finally accomplish it. I have ameteur knowledge on Demonics, and have been involved in "paranormal sciences and theories" studying in the past, in university.

It is a government branch, that is pretty new. Like I said in an ealier post we aren't even listed on any canadian government websites yet. We are funded with a percentage by tax payer money, and public donations. We also recive roughly 40 or so cases per week. Ameteur adversiting has soo far only been done, but our advertising budget is currently funded by public donations.

The "marajuana" commet was sarcasm.

Probobly not done explaining myself yet. Oh well, more questions please, I guess. A picture to play with would be nice.

I suggest you check threads like "pictures of ghosts" and things of that nature. OK DBUNK THESE!!

post-53813-1179620545_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1179620585_thumb.jpg

I'll debunk them for you JN. ;)

These are pics of mine that have the same problem. It's called fingers in front of the flash. :D

I'll debunk them for you JN. ;)

These are pics of mine that have the same problem. It's called fingers in front of the flash. :D

Survey says WRONG!! LOL In yours if you lighten then, there is just maybe a finger or something. In mine that have been analyzed, even when you lighten them, there is still a black mist, like the one with the blanket. Plus that is an night vision video cam..The one with the medium meditating, check out the same mist and his hand? This same black shroud was seen last night for a very short time in the same room, close to the roof, where it enters. Once I get the pictures I will post... :yes:

Once I get the pictures I will post...
are you going to post the exorsicm pictures?

are you going to post the exorsicm pictures?

I am not sure D will even send to me, and even if he did, I dont think I even want to see them, not sure yet. He was amazing, absolutely amazing!!! A bit hyper but amazing LOL.. :innocent:

ah,

:)..*sits back, grabs a bag of popcorn and watches*

I am not sure D will even send to me, and even if he did, I dont think I even want to see them, not sure yet. He was amazing, absolutely amazing!!! A bit hyper but amazing LOL.. :innocent:

Hi JN...does the team stay in touch with you for any followups.... :hmm: I know they have the proof, but as far as your personally doing....

Edited by goalienan

The first thing I would like you to debunk is yourself. It isn't very nice to lie...

Your claim of being a pro debunker for Canadian government makes no sense; being so new as to not be listed? come on...Rather convenient isn't it? It is one thing to have a debunking thread because you just like doing it, but the "pro debunker" backstory just went too far.

We can solve this rather quickly though... If you wish to make a claim stating that you are a "pro" debunker then you are obligated to support that claim with evidence... So I will give you a chance to keep this thread open and to keep yourself from being horribly embarrased. All you have to do is to answer a couple of questions.

1. Where was your masters thesis in photography submitted? Thesis Title, your name, and the name of the school where I can confirm said paper. Feel free to PM if you don't want your name public.

2. Your job title and the phone number for your human resources department so that I may confirm your job description and duties. I won't even need to ask specifically about you; just if your job title exists and what the duties are of the job. It will be a simple taxpayer initiated question which government agencies are obligated to answer.

I am pretty sure I know which way your response is going to go, but I thought it only fair to give you a chance to prove yourself in a discreet manner.

I am a professional debunker,
I didn't find anything that you debunk in all your post.

If he responds to flluffybunny and gives the right answers, i will be very surprised...

Hi JN...does the team stay in touch with you for any followups.... :hmm: I know they have the proof, but as far as your personally doing....

Yes Goalie they have already called, and are coming out again, the end of next week to get rid of any residual effects which are still here. This company works directly under the Catholic Church, and have made movies regarding this type of demonic possession. In a friendly forum I would post their web site, but would never ever post it here. LOL. When I had the paranormal investigators come out, that is what proof I so desired, because I had no idea what was going on in my home. The pictures (I have numerous ones I wont even bother posting)..EVP's were still not enough for an exorcism of my home. I had to endure endless hours doing phone interviews, and personal ones with part of the team. They had enough evidence of their own just by hearing that voice on phone, and background and what it was saying, but I couldnt hear the ones on the phone. The fact I was being injured put this case as a priority with them, and the Catholic Church, and they are several hundred miles away,so with that said, they got here as fast as possible. I sat and watched the infared cams in rooms with one of the team and was shocked, but for some reason not afraid. It cut me right in front of them, and I hit my head, so that is what took a grueling and very disturbing 11 hours. I finally got some well needed sleep but due to whats been going on, of course that consisted of nightmares, which woke me constantly. I have to work on this myself, and with them. I never knew, there was so much involved with this diabolical genius type larvae. At this point, my being curious or asking more questions is not even an option, all I need to do is pray and heal. I wont come here often much for a time due to such negativity, and then trying to discuss it with nice folks, gets derailed so often by negative, it is counter productive for my healing. I never felt I had to defend myself to anyone, ever. All that matters now, is that I KNOW what happened here. I have emailed with a few people and guided them to a possible helpful solution, and that is what I am here for. Ohh so yes they do follow up LOL>.JN

If he responds to flluffybunny and gives the right answers, i will be very surprised...

I found it "odd" that this younger person has had a Masters in Photography for 9 years? Naah.. In the US parnormal investation teams are not funded by anyone, especially the government. True teams are non profit and may charge for gas to travel, that is IT..I keep into perspective this IS the Internet, and they are out there!@

Survey says WRONG!! LOL In yours if you lighten then, there is just maybe a finger or something. In mine that have been analyzed, even when you lighten them, there is still a black mist, like the one with the blanket. Plus that is an night vision video cam..The one with the medium meditating, check out the same mist and his hand? This same black shroud was seen last night for a very short time in the same room, close to the roof, where it enters. Once I get the pictures I will post... :yes:

What survey are you talking about?

This type of shadowing shows up in alot of peoples pictures, nothing paranormal.... LOL Sorry but nothing wrong with that guys hand either... :rolleyes:

Debunk the strange mist on this pic !

Hmmm I'm going to take a wild guess but is that a Demon? j/k :D

Yes Goalie they have already called, and are coming out again, the end of next week to get rid of any residual effects which are still here. This company works directly under the Catholic Church, and have made movies regarding this type of demonic possession. In a friendly forum I would post their web site, but would never ever post it here. LOL. When I had the paranormal investigators come out, that is what proof I so desired, because I had no idea what was going on in my home. The pictures (I have numerous ones I wont even bother posting)..EVP's were still not enough for an exorcism of my home. I had to endure endless hours doing phone interviews, and personal ones with part of the team. They had enough evidence of their own just by hearing that voice on phone, and background and what it was saying, but I couldnt hear the ones on the phone. The fact I was being injured put this case as a priority with them, and the Catholic Church, and they are several hundred miles away,so with that said, they got here as fast as possible. I sat and watched the infared cams in rooms with one of the team and was shocked, but for some reason not afraid. It cut me right in front of them, and I hit my head, so that is what took a grueling and very disturbing 11 hours. I finally got some well needed sleep but due to whats been going on, of course that consisted of nightmares, which woke me constantly. I have to work on this myself, and with them. I never knew, there was so much involved with this diabolical genius type larvae. At this point, my being curious or asking more questions is not even an option, all I need to do is pray and heal. I wont come here often much for a time due to such negativity, and then trying to discuss it with nice folks, gets derailed so often by negative, it is counter productive for my healing. I never felt I had to defend myself to anyone, ever. All that matters now, is that I KNOW what happened here. I have emailed with a few people and guided them to a possible helpful solution, and that is what I am here for. Ohh so yes they do follow up LOL>.JN

I don't believe the OP story and I don't believe yours either JN... But just because you say so everyone should believe you right? <_<

I think YOUR story should also be verified... I have a problem with your continual use of the Catholic Church name in your little "Demon Tale" and would appreciate it if you can also give us more information as to who exactly in the Catholic Church made your "case" top priority and who all these famous Demonologists and Paranormal Investigation Teams are that you claim are involved with your "demon haunting". I mean if this is REAL they wont mind right?

You have all this proof... but I know you wont bother posting it because you have none... :wacko:

I found it "odd" that this younger person has had a Masters in Photography for 9 years? Naah.. In the US parnormal investation teams are not funded by anyone, especially the government. True teams are non profit and may charge for gas to travel, that is IT..I keep into perspective this IS the Internet, and they are out there!@

I find it "odd" you call out everyone else and tell them their story is a hoax!? yet you have yet to show real proof and keep claiming all these people are involved in your case which I doubt, telling a better tale doesn't make it real. :alien:

The Golem of Prague. The authenticity of the Necronomicon. Roswell crash. Philadelphia experiment. Organized religion.

There are some things to debunk.

The Golem debunks it self - noone can build one - Necronomicon has been debunked by the writher who wrote about it H.P. Lovecraft - Roswell hmmm thats a hard one its almost relegion by now - Organised relegion, that one cant be debunked, i got proof it exists.

Edited by Kroll1

JustNormal - In this case I have to agree. An undefined darkness on the edge of a picture is odd at best but definately not convincing of being paranormal in nature.

Sorry. :innocent:

ps- You said the pics were taken from a nightvision cam (I presume still frames from a video camera). How did you get full color from a nightvision camera? IR is a black/white visible spectrum, not color.

Edited by MasterPo

don't believe the OP story and I don't believe yours either JN... But just because you say so everyone should believe you right?

I think YOUR story should also be verified... I have a problem with your continual use of the Catholic Church name in your little "Demon Tale"

why is it you never have anything nice to say ? but yet i read your replies to "certain memebers" and you suck up to them. and what's your problem with the use of the catholic church? does that offend you? and if so then dont reply to any of her "demon tale posts" it seems to me your, 1: showing off to certain members, 2:trying to cause a argument. sweetie you need to get over it and move on to a different thread if bothers you that bad! :rolleyes::alien:

i have a question: may i ask who did your exorcism? now that it's all over. because i know sometimes during an investigation, or shall i say exorcism you cannot release any information. but now that it's over can you tell us who did it?

What survey are you talking about?

This type of shadowing shows up in alot of peoples pictures, nothing paranormal.... LOL Sorry but nothing wrong with that guys hand either... :rolleyes:

Hmmm I'm going to take a wild guess but is that a Demon? j/k :D

I don't believe the OP story and I don't believe yours either JN... But just because you say so everyone should believe you right? <_<

I think YOUR story should also be verified... I have a problem with your continual use of the Catholic Church name in your little "Demon Tale" and would appreciate it if you can also give us more information as to who exactly in the Catholic Church made your "case" top priority and who all these famous Demonologists and Paranormal Investigation Teams are that you claim are involved with your "demon haunting". I mean if this is REAL they wont mind right?

You have all this proof... but I know you wont bother posting it because you have none... :wacko:

I find it "odd" you call out everyone else and tell them their story is a hoax!? yet you have yet to show real proof and keep claiming all these people are involved in your case which I doubt, telling a better tale doesn't make it real. :alien:

Personally I could not care less what you believe or not believe. I am not here to explain and prove anything to you. There are several on here, that have been through it, or going through it, but we communciate via email, because of people like you. I absolutely refuse to give the name out of the Demonologist Team in this forum no WAY. One kind person on here found them for me, knew them, and it went from there. I never said anyone's story was a hoax, care to elaborate on that? If I gave out the teams name, do you actually think they would want to get emails from a bunch of offensive, abrasive strangers on am Internet site?? That answer is NO,..it wont happen. A few here know who it is, and I know what happened end of story. You are so closed minded you dont even believe your friend has a possession of sorts..Being open minded in anything is really a gift to just realize that something might or might not be true. Say for example I said I had an Ulcer and no one believed and it wanted my doctors name, would I give his name out to cyber world, NOPE. Think as you will, but stop being offensive & cruel.

why is it you never have anything nice to say ? but yet i read your replies to "certain memebers" and you suck up to them. and what's your problem with the use of the catholic church? does that offend you? and if so then dont reply to any of her "demon tale posts" it seems to me your, 1: showing off to certain members, 2:trying to cause a argument. sweetie you need to get over it and move on to a different thread if bothers you that bad! :rolleyes::alien:

LOL There seem to be a few lonely scared people out there who tend to have a great deal of anger, fear and resentments for some reason. In my opinion seeing is believing, I saw I believe. They have closed minds and that is dangerous so I will pray for them..poor souls.. :innocent:

The only sucking up right now is YOU to JN... LOL :rofl: I have no idea what you are talking about... umm what "certain members" and why? LOL

Someone says they work for some government branch and are asked to verify that information... JN claims she's got the Catholic Church and who knows who else working for her as TOPS Priority, so she should verify that as well don't you think? Oh of course not, she's special and can say whatever she wants... :rolleyes:

1: Who am I showing off too? :huh: I'm voicing my opinion and have every right too.

2: Sweetie Precious Apple Pie, nothing bothers me that much! LOL :D Your the one 'causing an argument and looks like your a little upset... and now I'm sad too. :( Ok that passed... :lol:

And I'm NOT moving to a different thread I like it here... :P

i have a question: may i ask who did your exorcism? now that it's all over. because i know sometimes during an investigation, or shall i say exorcism you cannot release any information. but now that it's over can you tell us who did it?

Oh yeah please tell us... pretty please? :rolleyes:

Personally I could not care less what you believe or not believe. I am not here to explain and prove anything to you. There are several on here, that have been through it, or going through it, but we communciate via email, because of people like you. I absolutely refuse to give the name out of the Demonologist Team in this forum no WAY. One kind person on here found them for me, knew them, and it went from there. I never said anyone's story was a hoax, care to elaborate on that? If I gave out the teams name, do you actually think they would want to get emails from a bunch of offensive, abrasive strangers on am Internet site?? That answer is NO,..it wont happen. A few here know who it is, and I know what happened end of story. You are so closed minded you dont even believe your friend has a possession of sorts..Being open minded in anything is really a gift to just realize that something might or might not be true. Say for example I said I had an Ulcer and no one believed and it wanted my doctors name, would I give his name out to cyber world, NOPE. Think as you will, but stop being offensive & cruel.

(gasp) Why am I surprised with your answer? Oh wait I'm NOT... typical friendly JN... and I'm offensive and cruel? :wacko:

Who would care if you have an ulcer and ask for your Doctor's name to prove that? LOL :w00t: That's doesn't even come close to what we are talking about here! LOL Demons right? I thought we were talking about Demons... why do I suddenly I feel like I'm in the Twilight ZONE!!?? LOL :wacko:

Um what friend are you talking about? Do you know me? I don't have any friends posessed by the devil or any such nonesense. Sorry Mrs. Cleo wrong person! :alien: LOL

LOL There seem to be a few lonely scared people out there who tend to have a great deal of anger, fear and resentments for some reason. In my opinion seeing is believing, I saw I believe. They have closed minds and that is dangerous so I will pray for them..poor souls.. :innocent:

You would be #1 on that list.... :yes:

I will pray for you as well JN as you seriously need some help.... :no: