Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Debunking] Thread (mine)

Matt.dk

The only sucking up right now is YOU to JN... LOL I have no idea what you are talking about... umm what "certain members" and why? LOL
i dont suck up im just a nice person to those who deserve it sweety!! :lol: but hey, it's ok to go off on me i understand! you are earning brownie points. but you know what, your cool in my book, im glad your going to stay. just know that if you bash someone on a post dont get all freaked out when someone dishes it back sweetheart. :D:st

edited because i cant spell.

Edited by bo3932

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• MasterPo

• bo3932

• Please Explain

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah ! The Roman Catholic Church and paranormal investigation team joined together?

Who's credit is it ? The vatican will allow this ? Guess i'm wrong coz i'm a pure Catholic.

Oh yeah ! The Roman Catholic Church and paranormal investigation team joined together?

Who's credit is it ? The vatican will allow this ? Guess i'm wrong coz i'm a pure Catholic.

I don't know by who's authority it is allowed/granted/suported, but there most definately are people who are associated with the Roman Catholic church (not necessarily clergy per se) who do work with some paranormal investigators in situations of possible demonic activity. Not many groups have this kind of relationship with the church, very very few to be sure. But it is true.

i have a question: may i ask who did your exorcism? now that it's all over. because i know sometimes during an investigation, or shall i say exorcism you cannot release any information. but now that it's over can you tell us who did it?

I am sorry, I wish I could. I have only given it out to one person who was truly having a haunting. Without going into details, in light of their reputation and media coverage I cannot, and that is for my anonymity and safety. Also I was told that it is an exercise in futility to even attempt to debate this with skeptics or non believers, and they dont have time for that, and would NEVER want them emailed by some of the people here..JN

I am sorry, I wish I could. I have only given it out to one person who was truly having a haunting. Without going into details, in light of their reputation and media coverage I cannot, and that is for my anonymity and safety. Also I was told that it is an exercise in futility to even attempt to debate this with skeptics or non believers, and they dont have time for that, and would NEVER want them emailed by some of the people here..JN

oh i see! :unsure2:

i dont suck up im just a nice person to those who deserve it sweety!! :lol: but hey, it's ok to go off on me i understand! you are earning brownie points. but you know what, your cool in my book, im glad your going to stay. just know that if you bash someone on a post dont get all freaked out when someone dishes it back sweetheart. :D:st

edited because i cant spell.

aww you must be such a nice person... and here I was going off on you (?) :cry:

Not "freaking" out yet sweetart, but I'll let you know when that happens honeybunch... if it worries you so... :tu: LOL :lol:

I don't know by who's authority it is allowed/granted/suported, but there most definately are people who are associated with the Roman Catholic church (not necessarily clergy per se) who do work with some paranormal investigators in situations of possible demonic activity. Not many groups have this kind of relationship with the church, very very few to be sure. But it is true.

Maybe I missed something here, but the first group that came in was a Paranormal Investigation Team, and had nothing to do with the Church, but to get some form of evidence what was here in my home. It was the Demonolgist who works with the under the Church, and any exorcism performed must be approved by the Catholic Church before it can take place. They dont just go anywhere to look around and attempt to find something and try and get rid of it. That is not the way it works in the United States, not sure about other countries..

will you ever be able to declare who these people are? :geek:

In time I assume yes. Its really hard to explain, but anyone who has had this team or others, keep most those details anonymous for obvious reasons. There is another person here who had them too, but they have never revealed it, nor should they. Sorry :(

Maybe I missed something here, but the first group that came in was a Paranormal Investigation Team, and had nothing to do with the Church, but to get some form of evidence what was here in my home. It was the Demonolgist who works with the under the Church, and any exorcism performed must be approved by the Catholic Church before it can take place. They dont just go anywhere to look around and attempt to find something and try and get rid of it. That is not the way it works in the United States, not sure about other countries..

I agree. It's unheard of to have clergy, operating in the capacity of clergy, as part of a paranormal investigation team (someone in the clergy who wants to be part of paranormal investigations I suppose could be a member of a paranormal group). But there are a few groups that do tend to "specialize" in investigating potentially demonic situations and have closer associations with the church and/or people who they can turn over a demonic case to for any necessary religously based functions (hate to use the X-word, it sounds so Hollywood).

I agree. It's unheard of to have clergy, operating in the capacity of clergy, as part of a paranormal investigation team (someone in the clergy who wants to be part of paranormal investigations I suppose could be a member of a paranormal group). But there are a few groups that do tend to "specialize" in investigating potentially demonic situations and have closer associations with the church and/or people who they can turn over a demonic case to for any necessary religously based functions (hate to use the X-word, it sounds so Hollywood).

I would say the only time a priest or pastor would be called is to possibly bless a house which is very common. But if it is said there is a dark presence, calling a priest to come in to bless the house would certainly make it worse. So there are steps to go through in order to get it done the right way, with the right teams. The Paranormal Investigators wanted to "cleanse the house" with wiccans, and I said NO WAY, as I heard that can not only make it worse, but possibly they could bring in more evil. I dont know, that is what I was told, so that was never an option. LOL yes it does sound SO Hollywood, but watching this in real life, it looked something out of a movie, I was in awe and amazed, its hard to describe how surreal the entire situation was, and what it took to get through it. Now, as I said I have to do my homework and take care of me, and heal, and after years or this, (but surfaced more when my best friend died, who lived downstairs) and I had just had surgery, it escalated in a huge way. Things were happening when I was still in the hospital and my son and downstairs neighbor called. I am just happy that its over, except the after effects..ugh..Thanks JN

aww you must be such a nice person... and here I was going off on you (?) :cry:

Not "freaking" out yet sweetart, but I'll let you know when that happens honeybunch... if it worries you so... :tu: LOL :lol:

sounds good to me, im not sure i will be able to sleep tonight now. :cry::lol: . and for the record violet, if someone were bashing you making fun of you, i would do the same for you. i may not cuss them out but i do speak my peace and let people know when they are out of line!! let's just say this i have pm certain people. i dont always throw it all on the boards. :tu::innocent:

sounds good to me, im not sure i will be able to sleep tonight now. :cry::lol: . and for the record violet, if someone were bashing you making fun of you, i would do the same for you. i may not cuss them out but i do speak my peace and let people know when they are out of line!! let's just say this i have pm certain people. i dont always throw it all on the boards. :tu::innocent:

LOL Sleep is a good thing, and you would never want to be sleep deprived. Speaking of PM's, me too! WOW great minds think alike. :yes:

cant we all just get along? :cry::clap:

Hey what happened to MATTdk????? I think once the MOD showed him up you could pretty much cue the crickets on that one....What a sap.... :w00t:

ah,

:)..*sits back, grabs a bag of popcorn and watches*

I was thinking the same...

:D

Debunk the strange mist on this pic !

That's just too funny...

:w00t:

Edited by Loonboy

Bo are you going to PM the Mods and falsely accuse Violet of harrassment and nasty PMs ? 'Cos you did that with me.

I supposedly followed Bo around the forum 'stalking' and abusing him. He likes to get people told off when they don't agree with him or his mates. Unfortunately for him I could prove I did not PM him AT ALL - I had never PMed anyone, :rolleyes: .

This is the actions of a 'nice' person :lol::wacko:

Some people aren't worth the bother of noticing. :sleepy:

My advice to everyone here would be to put him on ignore - Ive just found that magic little button and I will be doing that myself.

Edited by meritaten

OMG! You found the ignore button!

Where is it?

I've been looking for it ever since I read a post about grandparents haunting something or other. ;)

If you click on the person's name you get the profile, the 'ignore button' is in there. I haven't worked out how to use it yet tho'........ :rolleyes:

I think that there has been sufficient time for the OP to come forward and defend his interesting claim; that hasn't happened and I don't see it happening at all. It doesn't make much sense to leave the thread open if the topic isn't going anywhere and that is the case here. If the OP wants to PM me with the information in my post I will be more than happy to confirm it and reopen the thread. I am not going to be holding my breath, but the offer is there.