Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost TAPS Video

Kar-zid

For some reason I have the ability or maybe its just normal, to take photos of "ghost shows"..When they say the EMF is high or they hear something, or see something, I take a photo. I have a few of TAPS..One is the thermal image, another is Tango sitting and there is clearly something to his left, and the newer one with Steve and Kris I think her name is, there is an image between them and another is one I think of Jay but something is running from him or Grant, but cant make out what it is. The one with the face, I forget which episode, it looks like Jay but I dont think it is. I just take these photos for fun, but they are pretty accurate..JN

post-53813-1191565521_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191565561_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191565632_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191565723_thumb.jpg

post-53813-1191566074_thumb.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kar-zid

• Loonboy

• boorite

• Rhincewind

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For some reason I have the ability or maybe its just normal, to take photos of "ghost shows"..When they say the EMF is high or they hear something, or see something, I take a photo. I have a few of TAPS..One is the thermal image, another is Tango sitting and there is clearly something to his left, and the newer one with Steve and Kris I think her name is, there is an image between them and another is one I think of Jay but something is running from him or Grant, but cant make out what it is. The one with the face, I forget which episode, it looks like Jay but I dont think it is. I just take these photos for fun, but they are pretty accurate..JN

Once again, you never cease to amaze me with your photos!

Edited by Kar-zid