Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

race hate preacher deported from uk

chemical-licker

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/20070525/...uk-45dbed5.html

A race-hate preacher who influenced one of the July 7 bombers has been deported.

(Advertisement)

Abdullah el-Faisal El-Faisal was kicked out of the country after reaching the parole date in a seven-year sentence for soliciting murder and inciting racial hatred.

The father of three was jailed in 2003 after being found guilty of three charges of soliciting murder and three charges involving stirring up racial hatred.

The Jamaican-born convert to Islam told young British Muslims it was their duty to kill non-believers.

He promised schoolboys that they would be rewarded with 72 virgins in paradise if they died in a holy war.

The radical cleric had links with other extremists and was associated with James Ujaama who is awaiting trial in the US for trying to set up a terrorist training camp.

Home Secretary John Reid said: "I am pleased Abdullah el-Faisal has been removed and excluded from the UK.

"We are committed to protecting the public and have made it clear that foreign nationals who abuse our hospitality and break our laws can expect to be deported after they have served a prison sentence.

"We will not tolerate those who seek to spread hate and fear in our communities."

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michelle

• Lord Umbarger

• contactismade

• BrucePrime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where do these whack jobs keep coming from?

Oh man, since the War in Iraq, this stuff has become the norm..........................

where do these whack jobs keep coming from?
You will find that no matter how stupid something is, there are always going to be people who will fall for it.

The U.S. should start doing this as well. If someone thinks that living under sharia law is so great that they want to spread it here, we should send them there to live under it. After a few months of living there, they will be dying for all the good things in the west: religeous freedom, civil rights, due process, Burger King...

Oh man, since the War in Iraq, this stuff has become the norm..........................

I think you'll find that this character was preaching hatred and sectarian violence WAY before the invasion of Iraq (and indeed, before Afghanistan) Bob.

Meow Purr.

I think you'll find that this character was preaching hatred and sectarian violence WAY before the invasion of Iraq (and indeed, before Afghanistan) Bob.

Meow Purr.

Well, you knwo SHip, we have been Bombing Iraq for ten years, Starving Iraqi kids for a long time too. And propping up Brutal oppressive dictators all across the mid East for at least fifty years.

Well, you knwo SHip, we have been Bombing Iraq for ten years, Starving Iraqi kids for a long time too. And propping up Brutal oppressive dictators all across the mid East for at least fifty years.

Awwww Bob - you're surely grasping at straws here ? Surely we havn't been bombing Iraq for 10 years. We may have bombed it a bit during the first gulf war - when we where trying to get them out of Kuwait. And a bit during the more recent invasion, when we where overcoming their army. But that hardly consitutes "10 continous years", which is what your comment implied.

We did NOT starve Iraqi kids. Saddam Hussein did that. You are being REALLY cynical and misleading when you make that point - shame on you.

As for dictators - could I have a list ? (I guess we can start with Saddam Hussein.. but who are the others). You know full well that US involvement in the region was often to try and nullify expanding Soviet influence. (and the Soviets WHERE interested in the region.. remember Afghanistan ? ).

Meow Purr.

Awwww Bob - you're surely grasping at straws here ? Surely we havn't been bombing Iraq for 10 years. We may have bombed it a bit during the first gulf war - when we where trying to get them out of Kuwait. And a bit during the more recent invasion, when we where overcoming their army. But that hardly consitutes "10 continous years", which is what your comment implied.

We did NOT starve Iraqi kids. Saddam Hussein did that. You are being REALLY cynical and misleading when you make that point - shame on you.

As for dictators - could I have a list ? (I guess we can start with Saddam Hussein.. but who are the others). You know full well that US involvement in the region was often to try and nullify expanding Soviet influence. (and the Soviets WHERE interested in the region.. remember Afghanistan ? ).

Meow Purr.

I have posted all this info before.................... And you are wrong about all three points......... Do your own research, look it up.

I stand by the points in my post Bob.

Meanwhile, back to deportations :)

Meow Purr.

uhhh yeah im in agreement with cat here, what you are doing is propoganda, I truly wonder how someone can be where you are from and still hate it all so much Bob. Maybe you should move somewhere where everyone are not such fu%^-ups then you wouldn't have to rail against it day after day after day after day. Sometimes i wonder at your motives........

[ Sometimes i wonder at your motives........

Only 'sometimes' !!! :unsure:

I'm glad we have finally got rid of that man. He's gone back to Jamaica I surpose......poor Jamaica!

Well, you knwo SHip, we have been Bombing Iraq for ten years,
No, we weren't. Although, Saddams forces did manage to shoot at a number of coalition aircraft during the "Cease Fire" that he agreed to.

Starving Iraqi kids for a long time too.
Wow, And I was under the impression that it was the all the sanctions that were imposed by the U.N. Damn shame that Saddam thought more of his secretweapons programs than the children that died because he would not abide by the conditions he agred to under that Cease-Fire agreement. But he didn't have any WMD's!!! No, but he had a lot of other stuff that was banned by that Cease Fire agreement. Al Sammoud II for instance. By the way, if not secret weapons, why was he so sneaky around those inspectors? What WAS he hiding? Cookie recipes?

And propping up Brutal oppressive dictators all across the mid East for at least fifty years.
The people we backed, when we backed them, were the best of the two evils while we backed them. Personally, I really can't htink of any that were all that friendly towards the U.S. before the Soviet Empire fell. Saddam, King Hussein of Jordan and..., oh yeah, those dasterdly Israelis, the only true democracy in the middle east for forty years. By the way, who is Americas best friend in the middle east right now? Still those Israelis, huh?

Bob, you're becoming so predictable that it's not even fun any more.

Edited by Lord Umbarger

The U.S. should start doing this as well. If someone thinks that living under sharia law is so great that they want to spread it here, we should send them there to live under it. After a few months of living there, they will be dying for all the good things in the west: religeous freedom, civil rights, due process, Burger King...

I dunno, if you deport people for what they say, how much relgious freedom and freedom of speech will they be missing?

I don't support this sort of rhetoric or hate but in our overly PC culture it concerns me how far this could spin out of control. I also don't think deportations are going to slove any cultural rifts between groups. If anything it will add justification to the followers these causes. If this sort of rhetoric is outlawed and people get deported, it will just go underground, it won't go away. It will then take an ever increasing tightening of the noose and infringement of liberties to combat these "words". Is deporting someone going to stop their message from reaching the US or UK in the information age? No it wont. How about we block all privately run web sites then? Or restrict email and phone communications? Magazines and books? Lets just put everyone on antidepressants, stick a microchip in their heads and put them all under house arrest.

"We will not tolerate those who seek to spread hate and fear in our communities."

There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, sticks and stones might never hurt - words might break my bones - you can't get fooled again. :lol:

I'm having trouble with my map, Bob. I can't find Jamaica anywhere in the Middle East.

Oh wait, there it is...in the Caribbean.

This bs your spewing to once again excuse race-hatred and murder is just that, BS. This guy was Jamaican-born, an immigrant to the UK. He wasn't oppressed.

Bruce, don't you know that when Bob folds his map just right, the two places touch? All that guy had to do was just jump from one page to the other! :lol:

Can you just imagine the oppression of living on Bobs map? It must weigh a pound with all the color crayon marks on it. :passifier: What, with all the smily faces and stick figures of Bush frowning and sticking out his tongue.

Oh, and those brown lines? They aren't crayola. Not rotten chocolate either. He drew them using posts that got smacked down on the UM. Really! Sniff them and you can tell! :w00t:

Bruce, don't you know that when Bob folds his map just right, the two places touch? All that guy had to do was just jump from one page to the other! :lol:

All joking aside, this guy was not oppressed, he was allowed to live, practice his religion, and teach without interference in an open, democratic country.

I love how Bob keeps saying they are angry about us "propping up brutal dictators" yet that is who these very people support.

Maybe I missed something, but where did he go after being deported?

You will find that no matter how stupid something is, there are always going to be people who will fall for it.

Or maybe we should simply apply sharia law to them. Americans already have an ethical and legal system. If the dissidents think theirs is so much better, why don't we test it by applying it to them? For starters, what's the sharia penalty for rebelling against the legal system of your country-of-residence?

There's some point at which we have to stop bending over backwards to insure that these nut-cases maintain the civil rights to organize our destruction.

Oh man, since the War in Iraq, this stuff has become the norm...

Bob, I want to know why, if the War in Iraq is the reason this man is so angry that he ordered his followers to kill Hindus?

How do you justify that one?

The 39-year-old was jailed for nine years in March 2003 for urging followers to kill non-believers, Jews, Hindus and Americans in lectures and taped sermons.

Or maybe we should simply apply sharia law to them. Americans already have an ethical and legal system. If the dissidents think theirs is so much better, why don't we test it by applying it to them? For starters, what's the sharia penalty for rebelling against the legal system of your country-of-residence?

There's some point at which we have to stop bending over backwards to insure that these nut-cases maintain the civil rights to organize our destruction.

There is none; sharia law is the highest of the land, therefore there is no penalty for violating "man's" legal system.

A Pew study found that immigrants from Islamic countries to be against Islamic extremism and sharia law more than natural-born Muslims or converts.

That's because they've been there done that...the reason they left.

Maybe I missed something, but where did he go after being deported?

He's gone to Jamaica Michelle - that's where he was born. Not entirely sure WHAT the Jamaican government is going to do with him, though there is an article in a Jamaican newspaper about it here

Meow Purr.

Edited by ships-cat

I know the article said that is where he's from, but it wasn't clear whether that's where he was going.

I would hope he ends up somewhere with Sharia law.