Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

race hate preacher deported from uk

chemical-licker

You will find that no matter how stupid something is, there are always going to be people who will fall for it.

The U.S. should start doing this as well. If someone thinks that living under sharia law is so great that they want to spread it here, we should send them there to live under it. After a few months of living there, they will be dying for all the good things in the west: religeous freedom, civil rights, due process, Burger King...

I agree totally. if they dont like it. out on yer friggin a***.

i live abroad an listen to these whingers a lot and i always say if its so bad f### off home then. they soon shut up.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michelle

• Lord Umbarger

• BrucePrime

• ships-cat

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol: That's what I tell yankees that move to the south and complain about it, louie.

don't like the show change the channel. Personally i think its sour grapes, if they can't have all the freedoms and benefits we enjoy, nobody should. They hold us in disdain as non believers, then live our countries and enjoy w`hat our nonbelieving a@@e@ have made, its hilarious.

Or maybe we should simply apply sharia law to them. Americans already have an ethical and legal system. If the dissidents think theirs is so much better, why don't we test it by applying it to them? For starters, what's the sharia penalty for rebelling against the legal system of your country-of-residence?
Best idea I've heard all week! Of course, I'm sure that they are onluy in favor of sharia law so long as they are the ones hoping to cut off peoples heads!They'd probably find it quite a kill-joy if it were them on the recieving end of that knife.

There is none; sharia law is the highest of the land, therefore there is no penalty for violating "man's" legal system.
True but, the penalty for going against the sharia law of an Islamic ruled land is death, right? Beat it to fit, paint it to match and cut off thier heads. I bet it won't be long before they start crying in the secular courts about human rights.

They hold us in disdain as non believers, then live our countries and enjoy w`hat our nonbelieving a@@e@ have made, its hilarious.
They follow a religeon that has stagnated a third of the worlds people for 1,500 years and then blame the rest of the world because they are so far behind. If they would make a serious effort to be more like the rest of the world instead of demanding that we become more like them, they could make the deserts bloom instead of making cities burn.

I shouldn't have been deported - he should have been hung. Now he'll just go to another country had find more people to turn into terrorists.

And his family should be deported too (or preferably hung)