Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What if the dead walked the earth

spikeman25

I'm talking more of a judgement day scenario here, Kind of like dawn of the dead. I'm just curiousc as to how people would react in a situation like that. I mean we've all seen possible reactions from people banding together , Or it's everyman for himself which i think would be pretty accurate. But i don't know honestly how i would react to waking up one morning to every body being a zombie. Personally i think it would suck if you didn't have access to a gun shop, You'd basically be screwed. I think the only way something like dawn of the dead could happen would be by the means of a virus.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spikeman25

• Caana

• chaoszerg

• Legatus Legionis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well first I would soil my pants and cry a little, Then I would change my pants and soil them again and cry some more, After going through about 10 pants I will finally go out in search of some weapons and supplies so I can barricade myself in my house or try and find other survivors and hold out in a shopping centre or a mall as some of you folks call them.

P.S and soil my pants some more.

I would definetly look for weapons/survivors on my way to a supercenter/mall, then barricade it with survivors(if any), search the mall for weapons and sit tight and wait for them to get me :(.

I believe even the army wouldnt be able to do much if there are SWARMS like in dawn of the dead.

And yes, I believe some genetic altering virus ( if thats even possible) would turn people into zombies... Yes, zombies.

Alright, this is my kind of topic. My worst fear is zombies, so I've got my plan of action all figured out.

At the first sign of something strange (i.e. weird reports on the news and strange little kids trying to eat me) I'm going straight to Wal Mart, which is like a block from my house, and I'm robbing them blind. I'm going to get as much stuff as possible (which will mostly be water, weapons,and ammo, because I keep pretty well stocked on non perishables and MREs, of which I have four cases). Then I'm coming back to my house, which is luckily on stilts, and I'm going to sledgehammer down the stairs as good as I can, and then I'm barricading myself in. Hopefully, the muscles on the zombies will deteriorate, which, after a while, will leave them all motionless and defenseless.

If their muscles don't deteriorate, then I guess I'd wait around to see if they'd go somewhere else, and if they don't, and they start closing in on my house, I'd shoot as many as possible, and then shoot myself.

Lets just hope I don't misidentify my "sign" that is to send my "survival plan" into action, because walmart wouldn't know what hit them, and the police would never believe my story.

slow ass dum zombies that moan : hey i could live with that

fast ass running good thinking zombies: we;re screwed,i'm screwed,your screwed

Alright, this is my kind of topic. My worst fear is zombies, so I've got my plan of action all figured out.

At the first sign of something strange (i.e. weird reports on the news and strange little kids trying to eat me) I'm going straight to Wal Mart, which is like a block from my house, and I'm robbing them blind. I'm going to get as much stuff as possible (which will mostly be water, weapons,and ammo, because I keep pretty well stocked on non perishables and MREs, of which I have four cases). Then I'm coming back to my house, which is luckily on stilts, and I'm going to sledgehammer down the stairs as good as I can, and then I'm barricading myself in. Hopefully, the muscles on the zombies will deteriorate, which, after a while, will leave them all motionless and defenseless.

If their muscles don't deteriorate, then I guess I'd wait around to see if they'd go somewhere else, and if they don't, and they start closing in on my house, I'd shoot as many as possible, and then shoot myself.

Lets just hope I don't misidentify my "sign" that is to send my "survival plan" into action, because walmart wouldn't know what hit them, and the police would never believe my story.

*cough* the zombie survival guide plan *cough*

hey you might as well fill all your baths and sinks with water aswell lol...

zombie survival guide plan?LOL.. Anyways i have nightmares of stupid zombies chasing me and it always seems like i can't run! i'm like in slow motion.I hate zombie movies yet i still watch them! I don't know what i would do, i'll have to watch From Dusk till Dawn again...

Well it depends if there fast or slow

I would most likey go to some island in the middle of nowhere or go in the middle if a forest and start building

I would definetly look for weapons/survivors on my way to a supercenter/mall, then barricade it with survivors(if any), search the mall for weapons and sit tight and wait for them to get me :(.

I believe even the army wouldnt be able to do much if there are SWARMS like in dawn of the dead.

And yes, I believe some genetic altering virus ( if thats even possible) would turn people into zombies... Yes, zombies.

Sure it's possible. The zombie part ib don't know about but there are countries that are doing research on genetic warfare. I could see how it would happen.

Wow...I couldn't even watch that "Thriller" video, but at least I could turn it off :rolleyes: Although the dancing was great

Edited by goalienan

id get a shotty and start blowing brains for sport....its like real life counterstrike :D!!! HS! OWNED!

I'd buy lots of salt, because salt will kill them. :D

what damage can the salt deal to those damned beings. they are like us but without the function to think, have rotten bodies, and somewhat hungry for people ( that's what Dawn of the Dead portrait it )

Lock and Load son, we are going Hunting!! :ph34r: *guerilla warfare hmmm...*

I'd rather take the fight to them, than wait for my demise. (You have a much better chance surviving outside than being cooped_up/trapped in 1 place). :tu:

Lock and Load son, we are going Hunting!! :ph34r: *guerilla warfare hmmm...*

I'd rather take the fight to them, than wait for my demise. (You have a much better chance surviving outside than being cooped_up/trapped in 1 place). :tu:

but when you run out of ammo . all you could do is run. or do a close combat with the damned. and also when walking in a place with few ammo and few friends. you could be easily outnumbered.

to Kretos:

"Hit and Run..."

Like "guerilla warfare" you attack then retreat back to 'base\home' (making sure no-one follows you), to stock up on ammo, grab a bite + drink and plan on you're next attack. Since they are the 'walking dead' with almost no logic and very limited brain function, except to eat, they should not be able to determine from where the shots came and to follow you. :yes:

Well first I would soil my pants and cry a little, Then I would change my pants and soil them again and cry some more, After going through about 10 pants I will finally go out in search of some weapons and supplies so I can barricade myself in my house or try and find other survivors and hold out in a shopping centre or a mall as some of you folks call them.

P.S and soil my pants some more.

This gave me a good L-O-L. Thanks! :lol:

----------

I'd likely grab whatever I could use as a weapon, and go mowing down those deadbeats. Searching for other non-zombies would also be appropriate action.

Once a formidable team of the living was gathered, I'd push for an investigation into HOW THE HELL THIS HAPPENED.

All kinda simple, and many responses will probably be the same or similar. :innocent:

P.S. And soil chaoszerg's pants.

to Kretos:

"Hit and Run..."

Like "guerilla warfare" you attack then retreat back to 'base\home' (making sure no-one follows you), to stock up on ammo, grab a bite + drink and plan on you're next attack. Since they are the 'walking dead' with almost no logic and very limited brain function, except to eat, they should not be able to determine from where the shots came and to follow you. :yes:

but in the movie. if they heard or saw you they'll all run after you. hhaha. it's a never ending battle againts the damned.

P.S. And soil chaoszerg's pants.

I best stock up on alot of pants we will end up smelling that bad that the zombies might think we are one of them.......sounds like a plan :tu:

Edited by chaoszerg

I best stock up on alot of pants we will end up smelling that bad that the zombies might think we are one of them.......sounds like a plan :tu:

that gave me a good laugh! haha can't wait to read more " How to Survive plan when zombie attacks ".

LOL, only problem I see with that:

Non-Zombies we meet who aren't so smart as us to have thought of the same plan, will likely mistake us for zombies and blow us up. :tu:

A good remedy to this scenario would be to gather up a huge posse of non-zombies first, THEN we all soil chaoszerg's pants together, and wander the streets as funny-walking, pants-soiling weirdos.

Then we'd engage the zombies in stinky gang wars.

After we inevitably win and rebuild society, this victory and all stinky events leading up to it will be retold in History classes for generations to come! :w00t:

what damage can the salt deal to those damned beings. they are like us but without the function to think, have rotten bodies, and somewhat hungry for people ( that's what Dawn of the Dead portrait it )

This is going back to the original "Haitian zombie" template.

THEN we all soil chaoszerg's pants together, and wander the streets as funny-walking, pants-soiling weirdos.

I hope this does not become a fetish :blink:

I hope this does not become a fetish :blink:

A fetish, no.

Short lived in-joke?

Perhaps.