Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What if the dead walked the earth

spikeman25

just nuke every place on earth to end everylife as we know it.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spikeman25

• Caana

• chaoszerg

• Legatus Legionis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What if the zombie is a hot chick and she doesn't bite???!!!

What if the zombie is a hot chick and she doesn't bite???!!!

Thats says a whole lots of things about you man... :w00t:

My husband would be absolutely thrilled with this thread. For some reason unbeknownst to me, the man is obsessed with zombies and how cool it would be to arm himself to the teeth to defend himself against them. :rolleyes:

Maybe this is just a guy thing...? Cuz I'm sorry, I just don't get it. *lmao*

Thats says a whole lots of things about you man... :w00t:

My husband would be absolutely thrilled with this thread. For some reason unbeknownst to me, the man is obsessed with zombies and how cool it would be to arm himself to the teeth to defend himself against them. :rolleyes:

Maybe this is just a guy thing...? Cuz I'm sorry, I just don't get it. *lmao*

I think it would be cool, But like i said a few pages back the reality of such a thing happening would probably be just as bad in the remake of dawn of the dead,. Especially if they were the fast running type zombies which i think they would be. You would be better off stopping by a gun shop and load up on guns and alot of ammo and then moving to the mall. But like one guy pointed out that you held out in a mall there would be several points of entry you would have to secure, And the glass doors would be a problem. But it would be ideal because you would have access to clothes , food, bathrooms etc. And it wouldn't be that bad if you could secure it.

I think it would be cool, But like i said a few pages back the reality of such a thing happening would probably be just as bad in the remake of dawn of the dead,. Especially if they were the fast running type zombies which i think they would be. You would be better off stopping by a gun shop and load up on guns and alot of ammo and then moving to the mall. But like one guy pointed out that you held out in a mall there would be several points of entry you would have to secure, And the glass doors would be a problem. But it would be ideal because you would have access to clothes , food, bathrooms etc. And it wouldn't be that bad if you could secure it.

If that be the case, I'd lock myself and my family into a wal-mart. Talk about a fortress! Just the front windows would have to be secured... and then you'd have acess to EVERYTHING you would ever need. Bedding, food, clothes, ammo, guns, weapons, ect. It would be perfect. ^_^

Perhaps worse than the Zombies, you'd have to concern yourself with raiders and rouge police/army. :o

What if when the dead walked the earth.... you're going somewhere with your car, and your car is out of gas before you reach your destination...... and.... the car stopped in the middle of zombie crowd?

This is the answer:

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/4/6309

(click "Full Movie", it is linked to google video)

Perhaps worse than the Zombies, you'd have to concern yourself with raiders and rouge police/army. :o
Uhhh. No. That would be the least of our problems.

This is what I would do go over to the iga close to me and the shell steal as much food as possible get the hell out and then go back to my home lock the two gates I have put alot of stuff I can find infront of them to buy me some time to get the weapons like the sledgehammers,axes,chainsaw and other power tools I had also some gasoline and stuff like that as a last resort I would then make sure i boarded up the door and the downstairs windows and then put the heaviest sh** i could find infront of them get all the pets and all the pet food in one of the upstairs rooms and bring alot of tool from downstairs to the upstairs then i would destroy the staircase with the sledgehammer and not the chainsaw to much noise then i would try my best to kill some zombies from my roof which is accesible through my balcony and after i destroyed the staircase I would put some metal objects or kitchen knifes or any other objects like that upright so when they feel they would either be stuck or it would pierce the head which is what i would be hoping for so it would destroy the brain then I would take the remain boards and build a wall where you would walk down the stairs then i would put heavy stuff also infront of that then I would wait if my base was compromised I would go for the vechile and get the hell out. trust me i have thought it out

This is what I would do go over to the iga close to me and the shell steal as much food as possible get the hell out and then go back to my home lock the two gates I have put alot of stuff I can find infront of them to buy me some time to get the weapons like the sledgehammers,axes,chainsaw and other power tools I had also some gasoline and stuff like that as a last resort I would then make sure i boarded up the door and the downstairs windows and then put the heaviest sh** i could find infront of them get all the pets and all the pet food in one of the upstairs rooms and bring alot of tool from downstairs to the upstairs then i would destroy the staircase with the sledgehammer and not the chainsaw to much noise then i would try my best to kill some zombies from my roof which is accesible through my balcony and after i destroyed the staircase I would put some metal objects or kitchen knifes or any other objects like that upright so when they feel they would either be stuck or it would pierce the head which is what i would be hoping for so it would destroy the brain then I would take the remain boards and build a wall where you would walk down the stairs then i would put heavy stuff also infront of that then I would wait if my base was compromised I would go for the vechile and get the hell out. trust me i have thought it out
I had a hard time making that out.