Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What if the dead walked the earth

spikeman25

A fetish, no.

Short lived in-joke?

Perhaps.

That's good because i don't think I have enough pants if it became a fetish lol or I could start my own business. Also I think i would throw myself to the zombies if everyone started soiling my pants. I think the best way to deal with a zombie is blow its head off with a shotgun, then send someone else over to see if its dead. If the person gets killed then you know to shoot it some more if they don't get killed and the zombie IS finally dead i would then walk up to it and challenge it to honourable combat and declare flawless victory because it is already dead. THAT'S how you kill a zombie and if you don't have a gun just poke it with a pointy stick and hope you annoy it enough to leave you alone....or last resort ask it very nicely not to eat you.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spikeman25

• Caana

• chaoszerg

• Legatus Legionis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well first I would soil my pants and cry a little, Then I would change my pants and soil them again and cry some more, After going through about 10 pants I will finally go out in search of some weapons and supplies so I can barricade myself in my house or try and find other survivors and hold out in a shopping centre or a mall as some of you folks call them.

P.S and soil my pants some more.

DITTO! Remember when we were kids and played chase? Remember how squealy terrified you'd be when they were closing in on you? That was just play.

Now, picture yourself as an adult in the cold light of reality. Your running (out of shape now that you're grown, huh?) like nobody's business with about 15 of the "undead" after you. Um, yeah, can I have a change of pants please?

Edited by Pandora2173

That's good because i don't think I have enough pants if it became a fetish lol or I could start my own business. Also I think i would throw myself to the zombies if everyone started soiling my pants. I think the best way to deal with a zombie is blow its head off with a shotgun, then send someone else over to see if its dead. If the person gets killed then you know to shoot it some more if they don't get killed and the zombie IS finally dead i would then walk up to it and challenge it to honourable combat and declare flawless victory because it is already dead. THAT'S how you kill a zombie and if you don't have a gun just poke it with a pointy stick and hope you annoy it enough to leave you alone....or last resort ask it very nicely not to eat you.

I don't know, that all seems a little too simplistic.

One should fight chaos with chaos. :tu:

ARMY OF PANTS-SOILING WEIRDOS > THE WORLD TURNED ZOMBIE

At least that's how you'd make it in a good movie.

Nobody should ever allow me to play any part in the directing of a film.

I say if there is a zombie outbreak we all head to a island and also stock up on lots of water because zombies hate water...oh wait that's signs and alien's.....Whatever you guy's do don't follow or listen to me if there is a zombie out break I will get you all killed. I will probably end up telling you to create the Oxygen destroyer which is used to kill Godzilla so it will be useless on zombies and we will all be eaten, well accept for me because at that time i will be making my escape and locking you all in with the zombies so you guys can distract them and be bait while I make a runner......Sorry guys I am a heartless coward at times lol.

^With all the 'soil' that would surely be in your pants by then, you'd be able to run about as fast as the zombies. :tu:

Good luck!

do zombies climb trees?

if not, starting a tree city wouldn't be so bad

zombies don't know how to make fire do they?

anyway, start a tree city and breed vultures, yeah

Edit: that's after finding Burnside... if there were ever an outbreak that's one guy I would probably be thinking of daily "WWBD?"

Edited by Celumnaz

I hope they can't climb things. . .that's the whole point of my idea of hiding in my house on stilts. . . Vultures. . .yeah. ..good idea. . .What about other animals? Do zombies attack animals too? Because, wouldn't you think that if a bunch of hungry, say, wolves, smelled a bunch of rotting corpses, they'd be all for trying to eat them? And wouldn't other animals as well? Or can they become zombies too? If so, I'd have to say that the "survivors" would be screwed.

I had a dream about the world being over run by zombies like a month ago. . .and, even in my dream I totally wimped out. I was barricaded in a room, and they were starting to break in, and I didn't have a gun or anything. . .so, instead of being ripped to shreds, I got close enough for one of them to bite my arm so I could turn into one of them. I'm such a wuss.

It seems like the survivors did pretty well in Dawn of the Dead, they only made a few bad mistakes like the doggy meal delivery. I could see a better way to send supplies to the man in the gun shop. If they had a bow and arrow and some fishing line, they could have begun threading a rope bridge between the two buildings. Or maybe a kite and it's string. Getting to a boat was a good idea, they just needed to find a big enough ship so they could stay at sea.

How are these movie zombies so good at knowing where the living humans are? There was only a small handful of survivors in a whole shopping mall, but they were surrounded by a huge crowd of zombies who must have been every former human for many miles around.

It would be fun to roam the streets and blow away zombies with a machine gun . It would suck to be eaten by one though.

lol i get zombie dreams 3-4 times a mth. noticed how I said dreams and not nightmares. ITs always different in some way, but Im always alive, but never bitten. I love my zombie dreams. :P:mellow:

I love zombie movies -- the original Night of the Living Dead and the new Dawn of the Dead are two of my favorite films. I love Brian Keene's "The Rising" series. I love Robert Kirkman's "The Walking Dead" comic book series.

That being said, I don't think it would be possible for the zombies to overwhelm the living, especially once the military got involved in fighting them. Mindless hordes don't stand a chance against well-trained military with high-powered weapons and explosives.

I would asked NASA to get me a space shuttle and take me to the space station or a moon base!

the only place were you are safe.

I would quikly hightail my ass to Big 5 with a crowbar. Killing the zombified clerk, I would take his keys and unlock the guns in the shop. I would stock up on ammo, install slings on two rifles, put them across my back, grab a shotgun, smoke a cigar, and kill all the zombies or die trying.

I'm gonna barricade myself (along with a few friends) in a bar called the winchester, have a cold pint and wait for it to blow over ;)

I say if there is a zombie outbreak we all head to a island and also stock up on lots of water because zombies hate water...oh wait that's signs and alien's.....Whatever you guy's do don't follow or listen to me if there is a zombie out break I will get you all killed. I will probably end up telling you to create the Oxygen destroyer which is used to kill Godzilla so it will be useless on zombies and we will all be eaten, well accept for me because at that time i will be making my escape and locking you all in with the zombies so you guys can distract them and be bait while I make a runner......Sorry guys I am a heartless coward at times lol.

dont have to outrun the zombies just be faster than your friends :D

I would go hunting for zombified rosie odonnel after finding jay leno and burt reynolds :yes:

Dawn of the dead zombies (the 1978 version): awesome! I would have a blast wiping em all out! :gun: Dawn of the dead zombies (2004 version): RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!! :lol::blink::w00t:

There was some discussion on what real viruses or bacterium could mutate in to a zombie type of virus one really good answer was Rabies.

Rabies if mutated could become more contagious and tern people crazy in seconds. People would get bitten tern then tern on people who are not infected. Only problem I see is the fact they would eat each other and most infected would die from each other.

I am deftly afrade of zombies my self from all the movie monsters they make my skin crawl. I would not get many guns mostly small caliber 9s most of my weapons would be shields and swords yes thats right. why you ask?

Never runs out of ammo and when you're dealing with weak zombies whats better then a large shield to throw them around with?

I would quikly hightail my ass to Big 5 with a crowbar. Killing the zombified clerk, I would take his keys and unlock the guns in the shop. I would stock up on ammo, install slings on two rifles, put them across my back, grab a shotgun, smoke a cigar, and kill all the zombies or die trying.

Translation :

I would curl up in a corner and cry :tu:

In the event that the news EVEN STARTS to report any zombie attacks.. im paying a helopiolt to fly me to a island in minnisota.. then getting my friendsand some amry people.

INthe event i dont got time to do that.. and there are repors of people being killed in my hometown Chicago.. im BARRICADING my street My neighboors would agree... RAIDing a walmart. for extra supplies*lucky for my there's a corner store on my block..*FOOD BONUS* AND GETTING READY FOR THE APOCALPSYE. biggest gun on my block...

VINTAGE 50.cal from DESERT STorm not my gun but its gonna be come very useful.. oh yeah my shcool would be our base of ops.. climbing that stars for me right now is painful.. something with decaying feet.. AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

I hope they can't climb things. . .that's the whole point of my idea of hiding in my house on stilts. . . Vultures. . .yeah. ..good idea. . .What about other animals? Do zombies attack animals too? Because, wouldn't you think that if a bunch of hungry, say, wolves, smelled a bunch of rotting corpses, they'd be all for trying to eat them? And wouldn't other animals as well? Or can they become zombies too? If so, I'd have to say that the "survivors" would be screwed.

I had a dream about the world being over run by zombies like a month ago. . .and, even in my dream I totally wimped out. I was barricaded in a room, and they were starting to break in, and I didn't have a gun or anything. . .so, instead of being ripped to shreds, I got close enough for one of them to bite my arm so I could turn into one of them. I'm such a wuss.

Dude.. i just started thinking about zombies... apearing.. i' made my mind up.. barricade or fly to a island.. or if im alone being chased by alot of them I'D STOP make peace with my self and with god..THAN GO FKIN

LAST SAMURAI OFF THEY ROTTIN AS KILL AS MANY OF THEM AS FAST AS ICOULD WITH NO HESITATION REGRET OR WORRY OR MERCY"

"GIVE NO QUARTER BECAUSE YOU SHALL RECIEVE NONE."

having a house on stilts... uhh wouldnt that just fall down? after they all jump and ram into it. and a tree house city... whereu live at? SOUTH AMERICA? i mean the local tribes there would be the best killers..

CENTURIES of stealth killing.. and ambush traps.. but a house on stilts? bad idea... but better than going into a corner and crying.

Edited by DEATHSHERE

I would asked NASA to get me a space shuttle and take me to the space station or a moon base!

the only place were you are safe.

so how close u live to NASA? and do u think they would even let u near THEY FENCES?

If animals became infected.. i'd hide in a bombshelter. WITH A HAND GENARATOR AND A 2 WAY RADIO.. AND A SOLAR POWRED TV...and alot of guns.

An important piece of information.

If the body is not too far gone, and if cooked, will the meat of said zombies be edible without some sort of viral zombifying effect?

Some required weapons:

Katana or similar close ranged weapon

various guns for long range

explosives for multi-kills

The best thing to do is to go somewhere with a low population (like Montana), even if there are cemeteries nearby, most of the bodies will be too decomposed. You should only have to deal with a few zombies at most.