Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ghost face

Coconino_County

Hey guys I just found this photo. maybe you have seen if before, but I never had until a minute ago. It says it was taken by 2 different cameras at the same time. That is one of the first times I had heard of that happening. looks like it could be real. What do you think?

here it is

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• Coconino_County

• Great Big Sea

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

huh.gif Interesting as you look at the zoom in picture it kinda gives you the impression of a witch you know those Disney witches with the green skin and long black hat what have you. It looks convincing yet it comes out of the ground. What do you think?

I'm on the side of believing, (don't worry I'm a believer) but what we need is the time and year when that picture was taken so we can rule out IPhoto and Photoshop.

Happy Holidays campers. original.gif

If this 'anomaly' was taken by two different cameras, I would like to see the second camera shot. I would also like to see this camera shot at normal size without the felt-tip circle in it.

I admit it looks like a man's head, but it looks posed. It looks like this ghost is adopting the kind of noble attitude you would expect on a painting or a piece of paper currency.

In other words I think it's either faked, or, more likely, something completely mundane - a rut in the grass for example. The white form is probably best explained by lens flare - normal terrestrial light of some description at least.

For all it's similarity to a person it just doesn't seem to suggest itself as a ghost.

a rut in the grass for example

yeah I see that now too. Maybe a semi-burried pipe running from that dirt pile to the road for drainage. The physical presence of an object might explain why it got picked up on two cameras.

The physical presence of an object might explain why it got picked up on two cameras.

More than that, it's the only sensible conclusion.

The only two options are either that it's a real object free to be photographed from any angle you choose by any number of cameras, or it's indisputable proof for the existence of ghosts. And I think most rational people would think very hard before coming down on the side of ghosts.

That's not to say it isn't, of course, but it's hardly an inexplicable photogrpah.