Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real dinosaur footage!

Deinychus_rulz

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deinychus_rulz

• Finsup22

• Celumnaz

• jesspy

sure is realistic looking... says it was put up last year, figure someone would've reported it somewhere if it was real tho, no?

Its faker than pamela andersons....Ok i think you get the point,Its super fake and if it was real then i think it would have been less robotic and mechanical.

This WAS kinda a joke, but then go and watch a video of the best robotics and computer models, this is just... too lifelike, try it.

How is it too life like?We dont even know how dinosaurs acted.

Well, let's see, most dino robots don't even move. Second, the robotic ones that do move, don't move as well, or fast. Thirdly, if it was a model, there would have been skin problems. I'm not saying it IS real, just saying whoever did it did one hell of a job.

didn't anyone hear it at the begining when he said it was a robotic dinosaur?

Edited by realmcutter

Yeah, the guy said it's robotic. Wonderfully fluid movements though. :mellow:

Edited by MadMachine

No matter how realistic something is, it's not real if it's not, well, "real".

It's gotta be a robot. I doubt they're alive today. The climate is different then what it was during their time.

hehhe-that is pretty realistic

but if it was real im sure they would let it loose somewhere else besides a parking lot... :blink:

hmm i live in new Zealand i went to see it it was a good robot

Edited by TheRugDoctor

funny then how a robot dinosaur with such an unbalanced body could run much better than a robot that honda has been producing for .. how many years? it's obviously not real, but if it's a robot..

Go watch 01_workshop, it show the JP dinos, and how they get them to move and look real.

That was very good, I would love to see that in person. I wonder how much it cost to build that? And how long it takes Disney to put it in thier park.

OMG How stupid can one group get??? Yes it was robotic and fluid, but only cause it was also being moved around by a pair of HUMAN LEGS. If you morons only took the time to look at the video you would see the large pair of black legs sticking out from between the outer legs. This was supposed a thing for kids to come and enjoy, not something for a few solo hand jockeys to sit and spit nonsense at each other over. I personally enjoyed the video, thought it was cute until I saw the lame and completely stupid debate over whether or not this is real. You should all feel ashamed and go hide in the darkest corner to think about what you have done! I mean come on guys, we all want things to be real "Bigfoot, Chupa, ufo, even elvis", but we don't have to believe everything that floods the market... Don't make fools of yourselves.

Love. Osmosis the Massive

OMG How stupid can one group get??? Yes it was robotic and fluid, but only cause it was also being moved around by a pair of HUMAN LEGS. If you morons only took the time to look at the video you would see the large pair of black legs sticking out from between the outer legs. This was supposed a thing for kids to come and enjoy, not something for a few solo hand jockeys to sit and spit nonsense at each other over. I personally enjoyed the video, thought it was cute until I saw the lame and completely stupid debate over whether or not this is real. You should all feel ashamed and go hide in the darkest corner to think about what you have done! I mean come on guys, we all want things to be real "Bigfoot, Chupa, ufo, even elvis", but we don't have to believe everything that floods the market... Don't make fools of yourselves.

Love. Osmosis the Massive

Jeez man! We just love the fluid motion of the robotics, but you don't have to be so mean to us! We just know how to appreciate robotics.

kill it for scientific study

lol

i also want to know what it tastes like

I don't know what to freaking believe anymore... :unsure2:

i also want to know what it tastes like

I bet it taste like gamey chicken!