Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real dinosaur footage!

Deinychus_rulz

OMG How stupid can one group get???

VERY! :yes:

Chill, this is the W.O.B. Thats what we do here. :D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deinychus_rulz

• Finsup22

• Celumnaz

• jesspy

OMG How stupid can one group get??? Yes it was robotic and fluid, but only cause it was also being moved around by a pair of HUMAN LEGS. If you morons only took the time to look at the video you would see the large pair of black legs sticking out from between the outer legs. This was supposed a thing for kids to come and enjoy, not something for a few solo hand jockeys to sit and spit nonsense at each other over. I personally enjoyed the video, thought it was cute until I saw the lame and completely stupid debate over whether or not this is real. You should all feel ashamed and go hide in the darkest corner to think about what you have done! I mean come on guys, we all want things to be real "Bigfoot, Chupa, ufo, even elvis", but we don't have to believe everything that floods the market... Don't make fools of yourselves.

Love. Osmosis the Massive

Wow are you ever starting of on the wrong foot. Is this a lesson on how NOT to make friends? :blink:

I bet it taste like gamey chicken!

everything tastes lik echicken cause everything evolved from chickens

what came first the chicken or the egg?

Another real dinosaur discovered

removed hotlink that came up with "interesting" banner.

Edited by Fluffybunny

• 1 year later...

I believe it is a real live dinosaur think about it god created the world and all animals in 6 days that.includes dinosaurs. He made man on the 8th day. The bible even talks about dinosaurs except they're called dragons back then. Also the bible says nothing about a meteor shower killing them. But it does say.that noah had to take 2 of every animal on the ark includes dinosaurs but he couldn't take the large ones he had to take baby ones. Which means there's a strong possibility that they're still alive today. Same thing with the loch ness monster. And I believe the news reporter was comparing it to a robotic dinosaur he never really said that was one.

Edited by Saru
Reduced font size

This Dinosaur is from the Hit Live Show Walking with Dinosaurs. am going with my nephews in August to see it at the Arena. Their under the age of nine so they should be blown away by it all. and to be honest am looking forward to it.

The Raptor suit looks amazing,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_9GnP-lhaY

Edit to add.

Edited by stevewinn

funny then how a robot dinosaur with such an unbalanced body could run much better than a robot that honda has been producing for .. how many years? it's obviously not real, but if it's a robot..

......uhh, Because its a man in a suit. This is old stuff-2007.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_9GnP-lhaY

This Dinosaur is from the Hit Live Show Walking with Dinosaurs. am going with my nephews in August to see it at the Arena. Their under the age of nine so they should be blown away by it all. and to be honest am looking forward to it.

The Raptor suit looks amazing,

yeah i took my little cousins to that show.

it was pretty cool how they did the dinos and stuff.

and that dino was used in the show. i think.....

I WANT ONE!!!!

Impossible to be real though :td:

lol if you look carefully at the footage concentrate near the end at the legs you can clearly see what looks like legs on the inner side of the dinosaurs legs (man inside the dinosaur) would explain for the fluid motion of the "fake" dinosaur as I don't think our robotics is that advanced yet to make such a fluid moving robot look at the robots being made in Japan they're still pretty ridgid. Again look carefully at the inner legs of the dinosaur u can clearly see the persons legs he's wearing darkish pants.