Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

most satanic places in north america?

CANDIDPETS

WHat places in north america are the most haunted and probably most sadistic? I know salam is 1 but what else? Full of monsterous ghosts?

Satanic or sadistic? And why are ghosts satanic (or sadistic)?

I've never heard of too many monstrous ghosts.

WHat places in north america are the most haunted and probably most sadistic? I know salam is 1 but what else? Full of monsterous ghosts?

I am not totally sure, as there are numerous areas, including Salem, Mass. I do know in the mid-west, Atchinson Kansas is one area, with a multitude of hauntings of diabolical nature, and the one off the top of my head is "Sallies House" a true and documented story..Also Connecticut is another state with hundreds of true haunting stories..JN

The Alma cemetary in kansas I think is one. I am not american , maybe people from kansas know more.

I'm from Kansas and I've always heard that it was Atchison, KS that was majorly haunted, as it has a tour of its haunted sites. Im not too sure if it is "satanic." I, myself, have never been there. I will eventually take the tour.

Here is a link: Atchison, KS Haunted Tour

Now, the Stull, KS cemetery is reknowned as a satanic site. I've heard it referred to as "One of the six gateways to hell." On a Kansas City sports message board I post in, a guy wrote about his experience there:

Experience in Stull, KS cemetary

I've posted the full story before....but as a college sophomore in 1983, me and a bunch of drunk college buddies crashed the annual Halloween devil worshipping ceremony in Stull, KS. We made it to within 150 yds or so of the freak's chanting to weird music in the cemetery....before being spotted, and getting run off into a high speed car chase all the way back to Lawrence....

I had been skeptical of the whole thing, and we decided to see if they were for real; and they were. I certainly didn't expect a 100 mph "chase" back to Lawrence, KS, during which they tried to run us off the road with their Jeep Cherokee. Thank God for muscle cars, otherwise they'd have probably succeeded...

It was spooky as hell. It was a good thing all but the driver had been drinking....he refuses to discuss the whole thing, to this day.

Take it for what you will. I've been to the cemetery, but not at night, and definitely not on Halloween. They finally put up a fence to keep curious teens out.

Edited by TrickyNicky

I know Dudleytown has probably been dismissed as an overexageration, but, still the story creeps me out. It's not open to the public anyways. . .but that place was considered evil before "the white man" came to America. . .I usually trust the instincts of the Native Americans. I heard something about a city once. . .I think it was Athens, Ohio. . .it's supposed to have alot of creepy stuff going on. . .Charleston, SC and New Orleans (Madam Lalaurie!) are a couple of other ones that are considered some of the most haunted. . .wouldn't go as far as "demonic". . .

Satanic or sadistic? And why are ghosts satanic (or sadistic)?

I've never heard of too many monstrous ghosts.

Relax ... he never said all ghosts were satanic or sadistic. He asked where the most satanic haunted place were, meaning the places that are haunted by evil spirits I would assume. That's all .... not to rag on you of course.

Cheers,

Gene

Edit : typo

Edited by GeneBrowne

Lizzie Bordon's house is a big spooky attraction. The North Carolina Outer Banks and the Graveyard of the Atlantic are also reather stepped in lore and legend. Really I think the queston is in what town is there not one local legend?

Theres only one thing scarier than a satanic ghost........thats a sadistic satanic ghost......B

halfhandshuffle:slayer stain-of mind

Edited by Barek Halfhand

Here in the Niagara Region where I live in Ontario, Canada it is a hotspot for haunted locations. A lot of places that are haunted are related to the War of 1812. There are numerous places you can investigate in one night.

For example...

Drummond Hill Cemetary in Niagara Falls, the you could go to Fort Mississauga in Niagara-On-The-Lake, down the road to the Screaming Tunnel, down a little further to the Blue Ghost Tunnel

Thats just an example. There is a killer book written by someone I used to ghost hunt with, its called "Shadows of Niagara" by John Savoie. It documents these and other haunted locations here in my region.

THe Niagara Region has a lot of history both good and bad so haunted locations are many here!

From what I understand, the Uinta Basin in Utah, is very popular for its paranormal activities...It is a Morman community and is contigous with the Ute reservation...

Sightings have ranged from ufo's, appearance of otherworld creatures, flying orbs, and humans disguised as animals...

I would have to say Stull, KS cemetary. 'Cause they say The Devil himself visits the place. And it's haunted.

Edited by MoonPrincess

• 5 years later...

why is Salam, Mass a satanic city? The only thing evil to happen there was the whole sale slaughter of innocent medicine men and women who were accused of being witches with no logical proof or evidence.

Edited by Krisagi
  • Like 1

Evangelical and Pentecostal churches.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 1

Pennsylvania. Has alot of sights. Eastern state penn, Gettysburg , fort leigneer. Pittsburgh aka fort pit as it was known. There is a mass grave out side of buttler, pa. The abandon tb ward of. Torrence state mental hospital for the criminality insane is interesting if you can get in there. This state have ben in every war on us soil. Plus coal mine disasters. Plus underground railroad. The flight that crashed on 9/11 is in this state. And the list goes on and on

Hmm...I'm not really sure if this is "satanic", per say, but I know there's one urban legend about these spots in the grass that is trampled down where nothing will grow and supposedly it's because the devil walks on those places...

For actual satanic places, I can't think of any. Do you mean actually having connections to Satanists or Satan himself? Or just a place that has a dark history or a dark atmosphere to them?