Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Investigating The Sallie house this Weekend

Lolipopkid

I have NEVER seen anything about this house until I got to this forum, and it is interesting.. I found the pics to grab my attention back months ago.. I didn't realize it was such a famous haunting..

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lolipopkid

• JustNormal

• Veliska

• Regency

I have NEVER seen anything about this house until I got to this forum, and it is interesting.. I found the pics to grab my attention back months ago.. I didn't realize it was such a famous haunting..

I remember some years ago, the man's scratches being shown on the news. But it was on A Haunting. If you have some time, and want to see its entirety, its on YouTube..Sallie is very playful, her so called Mother ISNT..

I've watched the video of Sallies House a few times, and it is most interesting....JN if you get to Kansas, and visit Sallies House, make sure you take lots of pix. and watch your thumbs.... :tu: I'm also wondering if Lolliipopkid ever got there :hmm:

Edited by goalienan

I've watched the video of Sallies House a few times, and it is most interesting....JN if you get to Kansas, and visit Sallies House, make sure you take lots of pix. and watch your thumbs.... :tu: I'm also wondering if Lolliipopkid ever got there :hmm:

LOL Those thumbs will get ya everytime, I am more afaid of those than Sallie!! :) Lollipop said that she was going this weekend, so she is probably there now. What a lucky Lollipop.. :D

Okay, the house has some activity. We got quite a few EVPs while we were there. Sad thing is, the place did not feel different than any other empty house, no strange picture came of our trip either. We honestly didn't think we had anything at all until we listened to the D.V.R. that seems to be their way of saying hello. We have three EVPs of a little girl calling for her Daddy, we have a really strange eerie one that tells us not to open the closet doors we think. It's hard to make out honestly. Then there were a few more that we are still checking out.

The rooms are small, and you can feel a little disorientated from time to time. The basement was the eeriest place in the house to me, but my friend felt differently about the main living room. In fact one of our recordings came from that room, and it sounded as if it were aimed at me because I sat in a chair. Hearing that was creepy.

All in all, I'd say they were correct to say it was haunted.

Okay, the house has some activity. We got quite a few EVPs while we were there. Sad thing is, the place did not feel different than any other empty house, no strange picture came of our trip either. We honestly didn't think we had anything at all until we listened to the D.V.R. that seems to be their way of saying hello. We have three EVPs of a little girl calling for her Daddy, we have a really strange eerie one that tells us not to open the closet doors we think. It's hard to make out honestly. Then there were a few more that we are still checking out.

The rooms are small, and you can feel a little disorientated from time to time. The basement was the eeriest place in the house to me, but my friend felt differently about the main living room. In fact one of our recordings came from that room, and it sounded as if it were aimed at me because I sat in a chair. Hearing that was creepy.

All in all, I'd say they were correct to say it was haunted.

So the new owner let you in? COOL..Can you send us the EVP's? Would love to hear them. Nothing on pics? That is odd. Anyway let us hear..I am SO into that story..Thanks JN

• 3 months later...

I tried to post them but for some reason it didn't work... hmmmmm back to the drawing board. <_<

Edited by Lolipopkid

I just watched the show myself. I've seen it before I think. I'd like the coordinates or an approximate location so I can pin it on my google earth map. Thanks. ~Jackal

I just watched the show myself. I've seen it before I think. I'd like the coordinates or an approximate location so I can pin it on my google earth map. Thanks. ~Jackal
the aerial photos can hold a charge just like the ground taken ones can...you may find Mr Jackal....b

halfhandshuffle:Megadeth-Symphony of Destruction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZmPD6-vNVY

Edited by Barek Halfhand

I tried to post them but for some reason it didn't work... hmmmmm back to the drawing board. <_<

What happened? You take a 3 month break.

tsk, tsk, Eric...your being naughty you deserve a spanking.... :D

So the new owner let you in? COOL..Can you send us the EVP's? Would love to hear them. Nothing on pics? That is odd. Anyway let us hear..I am SO into that story..Thanks JN

:P I would love to hear them too. I love EVP's!! I wish my replys were a little longer but I have alot of back ground noise so I can't concetrate <_<

tsk, tsk, Eric...your being naughty you deserve a spanking.... :D

Me love that. :lol:

I have to point out the obvious.

Guess I did :P Honestly I kind of forgot I was gonna put them here. I'm on a few boards you see, and this one is new to me. I still haven't figured it all out.

salliecut1.mp3

Guess I did :P Honestly I kind of forgot I was gonna put them here. I'm on a few boards you see, and this one is new to me. I still haven't figured it all out.

Hey it worked! Here's a picture of the place and a couple more EVPs!

linked-image

linked-image

sallie__2_.wav

sallie__4_.wav

Hey it worked! Here's a picture of the place and a couple more EVPs!

linked-image

linked-image

I played the EVPs over and over again...lol

The first one sounds like, "Are you there yet?"

The second one sounds like a child or woman saying,"Kenneth." or "Kill us".....I hope it was Kenneth. :o

It's cool how every one hears something different in them. Let me see if I can get the really cool one on here. In this one I had asked why they were there. This was my answer :blink: Careful listening, because it's whispered.

sallie__9_.wav

It's a cool place, and there was just another attack reported. I'm planning an over night stay soon.

It's cool how every one hears something different in them. Let me see if I can get the really cool one on here. In this one I had asked why they were there. This was my answer :blink: Careful listening, because it's whispered.

It sounds like B#$@% left us....lol

Or maybe it left us....

something about leaving us.....

what do you think???

It's definatley a male voice

It sounds like B#$@% left us....lol

Or maybe it left us....

something about leaving us.....

what do you think???

It's definatley a male voice

What I hear is, "I can't answer that".

This one scared the crap out of me when I first heard it. We were about to open a closet and right before we did this ended up on our DVR

ok now that was freaky! It sounds to me like a male with a foreign accent..yelling out ,"Ghost coming too me!" or "Most coming to me!"

sounds to me like someone yelling "don't screw with me". Can I get the gps coordinates for this house, at 508 North 2nd street? I'd like to have it for my data files. Thanks.

Did you notice the neighbor at the house next door staring at you?

Edited by JackalnChainz

never mind...thanks, I got em already.

sounds to me like someone yelling "don't screw with me". Can I get the gps coordinates for this house, at 508 North 2nd street? I'd like to have it for my data files. Thanks.

Did you notice the neighbor at the house next door staring at you?

We spoke to one of the neighbors, he seemed like a nice enough guy. The others I didn't see at all, why do you ask?