Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Investigating The Sallie house this Weekend

Lolipopkid

I am not familiar with the "Sallie House" .....is it the site af an alleged disturbance?......and old abandoned houses are usually haunted by alot more that ghosts btw ....the living are much more dangerous than the dead remember!.......B

edit:googler...

linked-image

http://www.prairieghosts.com/sallie.html

halfhandshuffle:barek VS greenday 94

here is a site you forgot to mention www.thesalliehouse.com

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lolipopkid

• JustNormal

• Veliska

• Regency

We spoke to one of the neighbors, he seemed like a nice enough guy. The others I didn't see at all, why do you ask?

lol...I just wanted to insure I wasn't the only one seeing the guy in the picture. :D

:o you got some good stuff there. Thanks for coming back and posting, anything else to report about your investigation? I get "I'm coming out" on that last EVP, oooo that was freaky.

JN mentioned Peter James had investigated the house a while ago. I read recently that he passed away.

:o you got some good stuff there. Thanks for coming back and posting, anything else to report about your investigation? I get "I'm coming out" on that last EVP, oooo that was freaky.

JN mentioned Peter James had investigated the house a while ago. I read recently that he passed away.

He did die from what I have heard. The house has had an attack again, with the same man that was scratched before. I was not there, but I do speak to them on a forum they have. They have some interesting pictures, and some EVP's from that night. Like I said, I'm not sure enough it's true, but for some reason I trust them when they say it. This is another reason I'm itching to go back. I'd like to see if anything has changed at all.

OMG He did? I didnt know that. AWWWWWWWWWWW I thought he was great. Thanks Reg.. :cry:

He did die from what I have heard. The house has had an attack again, with the same man that was scratched before. I was not there, but I do speak to them on a forum they have. They have some interesting pictures, and some EVP's from that night. Like I said, I'm not sure enough it's true, but for some reason I trust them when they say it. This is another reason I'm itching to go back. I'd like to see if anything has changed at all.

That's sad about Peter James. BTW I cannot get your EVP's to work, am I doing something wrong? Thanks JN

That's sad about Peter James. BTW I cannot get your EVP's to work, am I doing something wrong? Thanks JN

You should just be able to click on them, do you have Windows Media Player? That is how it plays on my machine.

You should just be able to click on them, do you have Windows Media Player? That is how it plays on my machine.

I do have it, but every time I go to hear it, I get kicks me offline..UGH..Does it work on RealPlayer?

I do have it, but every time I go to hear it, I get kicks me offline..UGH..Does it work on RealPlayer?

Honestly I'm not sure, I'm not real computer literate. It never hurts to try though right?

The last evp sounds Like, "Dont' come in hear", but who knows. The easy things to interpret are: a male voice and he is pretty upset/distressed. Definetly not a welcoming tone.

And I had to crack up when you mentioned first that there was another attack (which in and of itself is NOT funny), but then you followed it up with, "Ya, I plan on spending the night there." I"M like, what!??!! WHY??!! Someone gets attacked and you want some of that too?

My perspective is something like this: There was a report of a bear sighting in a certain area. Enough circumstantial evidence supports the theory of a bear. Someone gets attacked, supposedly by the bear. And now someone wants to spend the night in the area to make sure. ??

With all due respect, why would wish to experience even more? It's obvious you're an good investigator, but is there somewhere in your mind that says, "well, that's enough then." and call it a day?

From what we've read here, this entity is not welcoming the breathing with open arms and wants nothing to do with warm-blooded folks. IMO.

The last evp sounds Like, "Dont' come in hear", but who knows. The easy things to interpret are: a male voice and he is pretty upset/distressed. Definetly not a welcoming tone.

And I had to crack up when you mentioned first that there was another attack (which in and of itself is NOT funny), but then you followed it up with, "Ya, I plan on spending the night there." I"M like, what!??!! WHY??!! Someone gets attacked and you want some of that too?

My perspective is something like this: There was a report of a bear sighting in a certain area. Enough circumstantial evidence supports the theory of a bear. Someone gets attacked, supposedly by the bear. And now someone wants to spend the night in the area to make sure. ??

With all due respect, why would wish to experience even more? It's obvious you're an good investigator, but is there somewhere in your mind that says, "well, that's enough then." and call it a day?

From what we've read here, this entity is not welcoming the breathing with open arms and wants nothing to do with warm-blooded folks. IMO.

Sounds crazy I know, maybe I am a little. I am more intrigued by the entire thing I think. The fact that I felt nothing scary in the house is strange to me, I was there less than a month before the "attack" and besides the many EVP's I received nothing was going on. Also the fact that one of them was answering my questions, I think that is just too cool.

And another thing, it's probably bad of me to think. But there have only been attacks against one man. No one else has ever reported anything like that from this house. This raises a question mark in my head. What is it about this one man they dislike so much?

By the way, I heard the exact same thing you did on that EVP. The most interesting part of it is we were about to open doors to a closet in the house. This closet I have found out after the investigation has words carved into the wood on the underside of one of the shelves. This is where they believe a portal has been opened to the other realm. This is very interesting indeed.

By the way, I heard the exact same thing you did on that EVP. The most interesting part of it is we were about to open doors to a closet in the house. This closet I have found out after the investigation has words carved into the wood on the underside of one of the shelves. This is where they believe a portal has been opened to the other realm. This is very interesting indeed.

Can you share with us what the words in the closet say?

I'm intrigued by this place. I thought the EVP's were great.

Reg

Can you share with us what the words in the closet say?

I'm intrigued by this place. I thought the EVP's were great.

Reg

I can't find it now, I'll keep looking for it. I didn't see it, but on their site they had posted a picture of it. hmmmm

This one scared the crap out of me when I first heard it. We were about to open a closet and right before we did this ended up on our DVR

Can you provide a longer clip? being able to hear whats before AND after would help a lot as it sounds like it's being significantly cut off.. Maybe the "voice" would be clearer if it wasn't such a cropped sound clip..

That would honestly take a lot of work on my part. I'm not even sure if I still have that program that I used to cut those honestly. I put windows vista on my machine and I didn't save the program I was using I don't think. I'll check, if I have it still and can find the time, I will do that for you. ;)

That would honestly take a lot of work on my part. I'm not even sure if I still have that program that I used to cut those honestly. I put windows vista on my machine and I didn't save the program I was using I don't think. I'll check, if I have it still and can find the time, I will do that for you. ;)

I still cannot hear the EVP's even with windows media player..GRRRRRRRR..waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh..JN

I still cannot hear the EVP's even with windows media player..GRRRRRRRR..waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh..JN

:(

• 8 months later...
This one scared the crap out of me when I first heard it. We were about to open a closet and right before we did this ended up on our DVR

Thanks so much for posting your findings. This EVP sounds like "Don't Screw With Us" to me which is scary on it's own if that is what it is. This would indicate more than one bad spirit which is what some have suggested in the past. I too love this story and have seen every show that has been on tv from Unexplained Mysteries to Sightings to A haunting. I have just finished watching Unex Report (recorded on DVR and an update to the original show). This prompted me to start looking up the story (yet again) and found this site. I just had to join it and post a thanks to you for sharing your experience with us and to also say WELL DONE. I think everyone who is interested in "Sallie" would love to have the opportunity to go to that house but sadly not all of us are lucky enough.

Thanks for a good job done well.

knightmayr

Edited by knightmayr

I found some interesting pictures on this thread from the Sallie house (if I understand the OP, it's the sallie house- she calls it bed and breakfast )... I found pics from post #6 & #7 eery.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...cture+breakfast

As far as I know,the place isn't a bed and breakfast. Will have to ask my friend Jerry with Kansas Paranormal about that. His group has been there many times. I believe they don't think that Sallie is the one who did the scratching,but rather a woman named Johanna Barnes who lived in the place.On their website they have information about the Sallie House.