Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ufo's Over Manhatten

mrparanormal

I wanted to apologize to anyone here who attended the ufos over Manhatten interview with Jeremy Vaeni last night.

we were experiencing technicle difficulties, we have since resolved these difficulties and have resceduled for tonight at 8:00pm central time click Paranormal Palace Radio to attend The call in number is on the front page me and Jeremy are looking forward to your questions and having a good time.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrparanormal

• Arthur Vandolay

• MIB-Agent

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to apologize to anyone here who attended the ufos over Manhatten interview with Jeremy Vaeni last night.

we were experiencing technicle difficulties, we have since resolved these difficulties and have resceduled for tonight at 8:00pm central time click Paranormal Palace Radio to attend The call in number is on the front page me and Jeremy are looking forward to your questions and having a good time.

Awesomeness! Glad you had the tech difficulties. Otherwise I would have missed the show! (otherwise sorry about those tech difficulties ;) ) Maybe I will call in, if your experiences are anything like mine.

Thats super I'm looking foward to you being there and too you calling.

Ah, its H.G. Wells all over again...