Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot search begins afresh

UM-Bot

user posted image r“Gigantic, hairy, ape-like...” was all that Abu Marak could utter in between gasps for breath. Surrounded by villagers in the safety of his house near Durabanda in the West Garo Hills, Abu’s eyes still mirrored the excitement of spotting the animal.

Within a few days, Abu’s account, coupled with those of a few other villagers, became the raw material for a renewed scientific search for the legendary Big Foot — mande burung in Garo.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Telegraph India

• 5 years later...

This Picture Looks Like a Clay-Sculpted Figure.I Am sharing my opinion but i for one dont think theres any serious evidence in this sight seeing creature.after all these years of trying to find a big foot wouldnt you think they would of had a clear picture of big foot or this gorilla/ape man sort of creature?

• Like 1

They can find a Middle Eastern man in a deep cave (Saddam), but they can't find a "Bigfoot" that supposedly roams about out in the open.

Theres no such thing as "Bigfoot." If there was, he'd have been found a long time ago.

It. Doesn't. Exist.