Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's Youngest Serial Killer?

Pandora7321

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/...ller_news2.html

BEGUSARAI, India - Authorities may have arrested the youngest serial killer in the world. Police claim that eight-year-old Amardeep Sada has murdered three children in the past year. Sada was caught yesterday while attempting to bury the remains of his third victim, a six-month-old girl, in a nearby field. Following the discovery, Sada freely admitted to killing the young girl. Police say he brutally strangled her to death. After police took the boy into custody, his uncle came forward and admitted that his nephew had killed at least two other children in the past year.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pandora7321

• The Unseen

• Bunny Munro

• m. Moe

Now, that's a bad seed. Put him away 'til he's 18 (so people don't feel so bad about it), then hang him. Or stone him, whatever they do in India. Some people are just born evil and shouldn't exist.

Imagine how many other "bad seeds" are out there that we don't know about.........

And his grandfather knew of 2 more and dident hand him in before he killed the third. WTF. some family.

Now, that's a bad seed. Put him away 'til he's 18 (so people don't feel so bad about it), then hang him. Or stone him, whatever they do in India. Some people are just born evil and shouldn't exist.

Nah, no one would feel sorry for this little bugger.

Hey, I found an article on the little demon that is more detailed. Also, when you click on the address below, read the one below it.......

http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1843153/posts

'Serial killer', 8, charged with three murders

By Peter Foster in New Delhi

Last Updated: 4:22pm BST 01/06/2007

An eight-year-old boy was being described as "India’s youngest serial killer" after he was charged with the murder of three children, including his sister, who were all less than one year old.

Armadeep Sada, the son of an impoverished Indian couple, was produced in court today accused of the murder of a six-month-old girl, Kushboo, who he is alleged to have abducted last Tuesday and two other children.

Kushboo’s mother, Chunchun Devi, said she had left her daughter to sleep at her village primary school while she attended to household chores and returned to find she had disappeared.

When villagers confronted Sada he is alleged to have confessed to the murder, leading them to the place where he had attempted to conceal the body in a shallow grave, local reports said.

After his arrest police said the boy had then confessed to the murder of his eight-month-old sister three months ago and his six-month-old cousin, the daughter of a maternal uncle, almost a year ago.

Superintendent Amit Lodha, from the town of Begusarai, 90 miles east of the Bihari capital, Patna, said the boy appeared to be a psychiatric case and was now being evaluated by professionals.

An uncle of Sada’s told local media that the earlier two killings had been known to the family and some villagers, but had not been reported since it was considered a "family matter".

Inspector Shatrudhan Kumar of Bihar police said that all the killings had been carried out in identical manner.

“He said he took the children to the fields and hit them with a stone and killed them. He has been charged with murder” he added.

Asked about the boy’s mental condition, police said that when questioned, Sada “just smiled a lot and asked for biscuits.”

That's so freaky!

I saw an episode of Law and Order SVU once that was about this kid who was just like that. The whole thing was about how some people are just born without a concience and you really can't grow one.

I think they called him a sociopath?

execute the little bugger!! :yes::yes::yes::yes:

He should be punished, but im also wondering if someone was pulling his strings. Maybe he was being used by someone else. Hopefully a full investigation will be conducted to find out if he acted on his own. If someone was manipulating this kid, whats to stop this person from doing this to another kid. Either way, this kid should be severely punished.

Asked about the boy’s mental condition, police said that when questioned, Sada “just smiled a lot and asked for biscuits.”

Damn. Thats what I call charm.

quote "said the boy appeared to be a psychiatric case" quote Well that's incredibly obvious. :wacko:

I can't say the family did the right thing by not reporting litlle Damian to the authorities after the first murder. Murder is not a family affair and anyone who had previous knowledge of the killings should face charges.

I can't say the family did the right thing by not reporting litlle Damian to the authorities after the first murder. Murder is not a family affair and anyone who had previous knowledge of the killings should face charges.

Exactly.....What the hell kind of a family hides two murders, commited by a child no less ??.....Being poor and illiterate is no excuse.... :angry2:

If this boy was handled properly after the first two murders, the third poor bub would still be alive today....Unbelievable..... :no:

Good Lord :blink: .... that is just awful .... I agree with everyone - A Bad Seed :devil:

Edited by nativechick1989

I'm surprised at people recommending the death penalty and labeling him a bad seed. Clearly the death penalty is not necessary as it seems that the offender is a perfect candidate for rehabilitation, especially being of such a young age. One would also question the extent to which an eight year old is able to understand the full implications of their actions and whether they truly understand the consequences of what he did, as the effectiveness and accuracy of this ability would obviously greatly differ from one individual to another.

I'm not even sure an eight year old can be trailed for a minor crime in Australia.

Needle! Put him down like a rabid dog and get on with life. :angry2: Put his complicit uncle in an Indian prison for life without parole. No worries! It's not like he'll live out the sentence , for long.

I'm surprised at people recommending the death penalty and labeling him a bad seed. Clearly the death penalty is not necessary as it seems that the offender is a perfect candidate for rehabilitation, especially being of such a young age. One would also question the extent to which an eight year old is able to understand the full implications of their actions and whether they truly understand the consequences of what he did, as the effectiveness and accuracy of this ability would obviously greatly differ from one individual to another.

I'm not even sure an eight year old can be trailed for a minor crime in Australia.

If this child is truly a sociopath and mentally ill, he cannot be rehabilitated. I'm not saying to execute him, but he clearly needs to be institutionalized so he can't hurt anyone else.

dash his brains out against the wall, and any who bear his tendencies, I say

They should just kill people like that.

Why waste our resources to try and rehabilitate him?

Fortunately, In India, I think they'll stone him or something.

And ALSO, What I don't understand is how his parents could still cover for him after killing his own sister? I guess maybe in their culture, once the word got out the family may face extreme social ridiculing? So maybe they were afraid for that?

I don't know, Thats an insane child.

I don't understand why his relatives let this happen. Two are already dead, didn't they think about doing ANYTHING?! DX

I agree that kid must have some psychiatric problems. Either from his birth or from what he sees his family do.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/original/...ller_news2.html

BEGUSARAI, India - Authorities may have arrested the youngest serial killer in the world. Police claim that eight-year-old Amardeep Sada has murdered three children in the past year. Sada was caught yesterday while attempting to bury the remains of his third victim, a six-month-old girl, in a nearby field. Following the discovery, Sada freely admitted to killing the young girl. Police say he brutally strangled her to death. After police took the boy into custody, his uncle came forward and admitted that his nephew had killed at least two other children in the past year.

I think they should stone the boy to a bloody death and sentence the uncle for life for allowing his punk nephew to murder again and for not telling the authorities when it happened the first time!

wtf,rehabilitation?surprised at people for recommending the death penalty?this didnt happen in Australia,it happened in India "big difference".so what if he was 8 years old ,he killed an 6 month old little girl "6 months old",if that was your 6 month old little girl you would want your daughters killer to live on? some people are sick and you are quite ill if you think you could let someone who killed your child or infant"who didnt get a chance to live a full life" to be rehabilitated for a crime like murder,He strangeled the little girl! "strangeled!" that means wrapping a cord or bare hands around the neck and cutting off air supply to the brain hence forth bringing an agonizing death,you need to go back and reavaluate the problem that is in this childs mind,he killed 3 times not just once"3 times"and to let him kill again would be a big mistake in society and that in it self is a crime.

wtf,rehabilitation?surprised at people for recommending the death penalty?this didnt happen in Australia,it happened in India "big difference".

The way in which a predominantly western audience reacts to such has nothing to do with where the crime took place.

so what if he was 8 years old ,he killed an 6 month old little girl "6 months old",if that was your 6 month old little girl you would want your daughters killer to live on? some people are sick and you are quite ill if you think you could let someone who killed your child or infant"who didnt get a chance to live a full life" to be rehabilitated for a crime like murder,He strangeled the little girl! "strangeled!" that means wrapping a cord or bare hands around the neck and cutting off air supply to the brain hence forth bringing an agonizing death,you need to go back and reavaluate the problem that is in this childs mind,he killed 3 times not just once"3 times"and to let him kill again would be a big mistake in society and that in it self is a crime.

I don't think the age of a victim has anything to do with the severity of the crime, a life is a life regardless of it's age. Your arguments about how the 6 month old little girl had her chance at life taken away arouse no compassion in me, she is dead nothing can be done for her, while there is an opportunity to rehabilitate this living child instead of executing an eight year old who something can be done for.

So do you think the death penalty for eight year olds should be added to the legal systems in the western world?

I tend to think that people are more concerned about revenge than justice in this instance, because a baby (we all know how googely eyed they are capable of making people go) was killed.

Edited by Affliction