Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's Youngest Serial Killer?

Pandora7321

Well, what a huge ball of ignorance this one has become. It appears affliction is one of the few people here still capable of using his brain.

That child is what I'd call the interesting kind of psychopath. I'd take him in, if I could......so much potential. It's rare for children to be so independant. So free.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pandora7321

• The Unseen

• Bunny Munro

• m. Moe

he reminds me of that little kid on the Godfather

thats scary he shouldnt be put to death but put in jail for a long time

an 8 year old *shakes head* dang

i say dont execute him, make him spend his whole life in jail and torture him and make him fee the pain of his victims, thats if he hasnt alredy been killed by some family who lost their child. please note i may mean this at the moment but i probably wont tomorrow, i dont like condemming people, im just in a bit of a bad mood at the moment and this is helping to vent anger (at the child of course, not at any of the members lol) but its not my call to judge him. i personally feel this is sad and disturbing and the poor families, including his own he killed his own sister.

Edited by Blueguardian

Very sad indeed but i would think that around 25 percent of the worlds kids are like this, however most of them never go as far as killing people but they will torture animals and pets, blow them up, microwave them or just beat them to death, for fun. They must get some sort of rush that makes them feel superior when they take the life of another being much weaker than themselves.

Well, what a huge ball of ignorance this one has become. It appears affliction is one of the few people here still capable of using his brain.

That child is what I'd call the interesting kind of psychopath. I'd take him in, if I could......so much potential. It's rare for children to be so independant. So free.

Potential? Potential for what for gods sake? Potential to murder you for making the very bad decision to take him in then go on some kind of murderous rampage? Just the fact that you say he has potential scares the crap out of me about your motives.

This is just confusing right from the very start...

That kid should be given an evaluation and then put on sedatives for the rest of his life...and then put in a nice padded cell...

True he is a kid but he demonstrated that he did understand what he was doing by killing more than once. Also the fact that nothing happened after the first killing showed him that it was ok to do this. So even if you try and rehabilitate him he will always have the notion that killing is ok...

Also the whole family should be locked away as well as accomplices...

Edited by Star_girl

The way in which a predominantly western audience reacts to such has nothing to do with where the crime took place.

I don't think the age of a victim has anything to do with the severity of the crime, a life is a life regardless of it's age. Your arguments about how the 6 month old little girl had her chance at life taken away arouse no compassion in me, she is dead nothing can be done for her, while there is an opportunity to rehabilitate this living child instead of executing an eight year old who something can be done for.

So do you think the death penalty for eight year olds should be added to the legal systems in the western world?

I tend to think that people are more concerned about revenge than justice in this instance, because a baby (we all know how googely eyed they are capable of making people go) was killed.

man,you must be the most compassionate person here in this site,kudos for you,we all have to understand that this crime"murder" is punisshed diffrently in other countrys,here in the US at such a young age you could get rehab,in other countrys you could be beheaded,whitch seems harsh but its the law! and that is probably what they will do, not because how "WE" feel but because that is the law there! Death penalty for 8 yearolds Here NO,There YES, but what you seem to forget is that the little murderer killed not one person but "3" and for all we know it could be more,yes it does have something to do with where the crime is comitted,in Mexico a few years back I was one of the unfortuneit people to witness the execution of a young murderer rapist,the family survivors took 3 AK47s and shot that young man to a bloody death,buy law it was done right after the court found him guilty,this other crime was comitted in INDIA and who knows if that kid isnt dead already for the crime he comitted,Iknow for a fact that in that country if you are found steeling they will shop off the hand you stole with and that is their law,Sometimes it takes laws like that to govern those kind of people,WAKE UP AND SMELL THE WORLD.this is not revenge in some countrys its the LAW!

It's been proven time and time again that sociopaths cannot be reformed. It's not really a mental illness per se (there's that stigma against us again) but a fundamental personality flaw. No one's sure what causes it and there's no cure for it.

If he's not locked up for the rest of his life, he'll kill again. He has no conscience.

It's not an argument, it's just a fact. It's been proven over and over again.

Potential? Potential for what for gods sake? Potential to murder you for making the very bad decision to take him in then go on some kind of murderous rampage? Just the fact that you say he has potential scares the crap out of me about your motives.

Ithink with a kid like that liveing in the house Id sleep with a loaded gun pointing at him while he is chained to a wall,it seem his motives are for evil purposes more than they are for good.

After he killed his own sister something should have happened

So actually, when he killed his cousin, he was only seven years old...Those poor babies..

They should just kill people like that.

Why waste our resources to try and rehabilitate him?

Fortunately, In India, I think they'll stone him or something.

And ALSO, What I don't understand is how his parents could still cover for him after killing his own sister? I guess maybe in their culture, once the word got out the family may face extreme social ridiculing? So maybe they were afraid for that?

I don't know, Thats an insane child.

Actually in India Hanging is the form of Capital Punishment used, however it is rarely used

Parental guidance:

Warning some people have extreme imaginations, the following words might be too brutal.

you have been warned.

shoot his legs and arms then after that beat him up really badly. then stone him and when his about to die hang him and shoot his body with a sub-machine gun. then when his dead open his head and get his brain out. show his body and brain to national television. that'll change minds surely.

Edited by LiGhTyAgAmi

It's been proven time and time again that sociopaths cannot be reformed.

This may be true, but not every sociopath is a murderer or commits violent crimes, so one could argue that the symptoms of his being a sociopath could be minimized. To assume he is beyond such a treatment is unfair.

Edited by Affliction

And his grandfather knew of 2 more and dident hand him in before he killed the third. WTF. some family.

He's an accessory to murder, he's royally ****ed too. And this little b***ard dosen't desrve to live. Kill him humanely, with a .45 to the temple.

Edited by sadistic jellyfish of doom