Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

an EVP

Barek Halfhand

I have a couple more for ya...I make no claimes ^_^ .....B

Ok...this creeps me out to be honest. The one entitled "Untitled" near the very end....like at the 1.35 to 1.48 mark, when I cleaned it up...it sounds as if it says "All hail Satan! All!". CREEEEEPY!!!

I have to clean the other up to be able to see if there's anything on it...but I've enclosed the cleaned up version of your Untitled wav. Everyone, tell me if you hear what I heard...

I cleaned up the other one and didn't hear anything on that except white noise. But the one titled Untitled really made my skin crawl.

Untitled_1__2_.wav

Edited by tahari01

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Barek Halfhand

• JustNormal

• boorite

• Pythia

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok...this creeps me out to be honest. The one entitled "Untitled" near the very end....like at the 1.35 to 1.48 mark, when I cleaned it up...it sounds as if it says "All hail Satan! All!". CREEEEEPY!!!

I have to clean the other up to be able to see if there's anything on it...but I've enclosed the cleaned up version of your Untitled wav. Everyone, tell me if you hear what I heard...

I cleaned up the other one and didn't hear anything on that except white noise. But the one titled Untitled really made my skin crawl.

I have a 100 watt Bogen PA amplifier from a grocery I patched a few of these through and jacked up the volume .....based on what I have heard I am afraid to listen to what you have isolated :unsure2: .....B

halfhandshuffle:Mastodon-Blood and thunder

Edited by Barek Halfhand

O.K. Mr. Halfhand, I don't know if this will make you feel better or not.
:D unlikely but please proceed....

On the first EVP, I heard nothing until the final minutes and then I could hear a woman's voice on a PA system. Not sure what she said.But part of it sounded like "Please go to..."
there is no(99.9%) possibilty of a PA in any of these....

I'm really interested in knowing what you heard, Barek, especially in the first one.
to be perfectly honest after I got the "notion" that there may be something captured on these I decided to try and let others listen closely first and add there replies (like you did in an open minded fashion :tu:) so that I can catch these first impressions from some of you... but what I see, hear or feel would never be accepted as proof or evidence.......

The upside is, you can always refute anything that I've heard.

Why does the concept of "refuting it" have to part of the equasion EVERY time and why would that be an upside?.....

I may add the cell phone night cemetary vids here later ..the audio is okay on those too...at a glance it looks like they are all too dark to be worth a download.....B

Edited by Barek Halfhand

:D unlikely but please proceed....

there is no(99.9%) possibilty of a PA in any of these....

Well, now that changes things doesn't it. I'll see what one of the kids hears, if I can pin one down long enough. :)

to be perfectly honest after I got the "notion" that there may be something captured on these I decided to try and let others listen closely first and add there replies (like you did in an open minded fashion :tu: ) so that I can catch these first impressions from some of you... but what I see, hear or feel would never be accepted as proof or evidence.......

I understand, but I'd still like to know what you hear. You are going to tell us eventually, right?

Why does the concept of "refuting it" have to part of the equasion EVERY time and why would that be an upside?.....

Jeez! It was a joke! Lighten up! :P

I'm definitely interested in the vids.

thats because you want to goof on them! :yes: ...(maybe later)....B

When have I ever goofed on anything that you have posted?

I'm offended halfhand! ;)

Yeah, I joke around, because I know you can take it.

I've always given my honest opinion, because you've always asked for it.

When have I ever goofed on anything that you have posted?

I'm offended halfhand! ;)

Yeah, I joke around, because I know you can take it.

I've always given my honest opinion, because you've always asked for it.

I'm very sensitive about my state of the art paranormal investigations, didn't you read that scathing review by Mr Hazzard? of course he didn't bother to read the thread and realize it's intended to cultivate a culture of cooperation amungst our members to help decipher all of this data that some of us may be submitting....there is alot more work to just my low tech ones from like my cell phone and digital camera (thats all I use) than you guys might suspect... so it's a help to ME because of the sheer volume involved AND who's to say that I am the only one who can hear things or spot things in pictures? thats part of the reason I originally uploaded the raw images in the Halfway to Sanity tour.. (I didn't want to look the first time! :cry: ) I wanted to let some of our members have first glance ..partly out of curiosity but also because sometimes I am really cold ....especially in the wake of a vist to a place like THAT.....as far as joking around goes I am very emotional so please try to be more sensitive about my feelings! :innocent: ......B

halfhandshuffle:Missing Persons - Words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNU_wyQbAv4

Edited by Barek Halfhand

didn't you read that scathing review by Mr Hazzard?

Well, I did see some post where he seemed to have pasted the standard line on EVP by people who aren't interested in them. I've found that if you address the issues ostensibly raised in these boilerplate manifestos, you'll find that he just reposts them without duly addressing any counterpoints. Never mind that if any of us wants to know what CSICOP thinks of the topic at hand, we're perfectly capable of using Google. Mr. Hazzard's browser remains ever pointed at skepdic.com, his fingers ever poised at CTRL-C and CTRL-V, ready to grace us with the sacred doctrine of radical materialism..

But no, I didn't read any scathing review of anything actually said here.

halfhandshuffle:Missing Persons - Words

What are words for? When no one listens, it's no use talking at all.

Edited by boorite

Well, I did see some post where he seemed to have pasted the standard line on EVP by people who aren't interested in them. I've found that if you address the issues ostensibly raised in these boilerplate manifestos, you'll find that he just reposts them without duly addressing any counterpoints. Never mind that if any of us wants to know what CSICOP thinks of the topic at hand, we're perfectly capable of using Google. Mr. Hazzard's browser remains ever pointed at skepdic.com, his fingers ever poised at CTRL-C and CTRL-V, ready to grace us with the sacred doctrine of radical materialism..
yes it was a standard skeptics form letter ... I am puzzled by what motivates some of them ...

But no, I didn't read any scathing review of anything actually said here.
I didn't bother reading most of it after I identified it as such a form letter.....

What are words for? When no one listens, it's no use talking at all.
I can't find "Walking in L.A." :hmm: ......B

halfhandshuffle:Primus-Too Many Puppies

Edited by Barek Halfhand

I made an extra trip to the cemetary that I took the high tech cell phone videos in the other night ....I got a ton of pictures for the pic post and a couple of daytime vidz to include with these first 2 of the night videos I made a evenings ago ...and yes I get the "creeps" here.....B

linked-imagelinked-imagelinked-imagelinked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

I'll start this time :) .....

at approximately 7 seconds into the 2nd daylight video you will the gratuitous glowering skullface on the tombstone......enjoy!......B

here's a screenshot:

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

I hate being fooled being apopheniac. I see no skulls.

No skulls here. And those old head stones were made of very soft rock (limestone?). They weather and stain very easily.

I hate being fooled being apopheniac. I see no skulls.
do you hate being fooled?..... or do you hate the fact that you see no skulls Mr Primordial?.....B

linked-image

Edited by Barek Halfhand

holy crap its the "no skull here" panel!.... :D

Ya see!... the first time I dont include a BLARING disclaimer with one of my little tour oddities :o BOOM!

I just don't see a skull.

I can't see those damn magic eye things either.

No skulls here. And those old head stones were made of very soft rock (limestone?). They weather and stain very easily.
...be sure to check out the picture post for the whole shoot (soon)... there are some OLD graves indeed there....B Edited by Barek Halfhand

It's me again Barek! :st

The kids insisted it was a woman talking on the aforementioned EVP, but they couldn't figure out what she was saying. Sorry!

Now for the pics! Funny thing is, that I watched the video on this post:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=96888 (sorry I don't know how to take screen shots)

moments before viewing your pics. At about 2:36 into the video there is a pic of two girls with a profile of a face in a fire behind them. When I saw your pic I immediately noticed almost the same profile circled here.

linked-image

Happy now?

I'm still looking at the pics by the way.

I'm with the "no skull" group, sorry.

holy crap its the "no skull here" panel!.... :D

Ya see!... the first time I dont include a BLARING disclaimer with one of my little tour oddities :o BOOM!

...be sure to check out the picture post for the whole shoot (soon)... there are some OLD graves indeed there....B

Dont take any of this personally Barek, been there done that. I did see a face in a still shot of second video pic but when I played the Video I cant see it, as it is too fast. Its a definate face.But I cant save it cause it is part of the video..Does that make sense

Ok I figured it out, this is what I saw but the video is too fast to see it..Looks like a face to me.. :unsure2:

post-53813-1181533727_thumb.jpg

:rolleyes: another presence felt...

The kids insisted it was a woman talking on the aforementioned EVP, but they couldn't figure out what she was saying. Sorry!
and there was an extra blabby woman that annoyed me during one of my half-arsed EVP attempts, I think I recall ... but even in agreement with Booberrys' elongated noise from the hallway explanation, there IS something about those voices thats just wrong.....

Happy now?
yes ...now I am whole :yes:

I will take a look at the full version of the one you have the feature circled and post (the full version) later.......

linked-image

Ok I figured it out, this is what I saw but the video is too fast to see it..Looks like a face to me.. :unsure2:
there are a few of those chaps floating about....B Edited by Barek Halfhand

Now for the pics! Funny thing is, that I watched the video on this post:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=96888 (sorry I don't know how to take screen shots)

moments before viewing your pics. At about 2:36 into the video there is a pic of two girls with a profile of a face in a fire behind them. When I saw your pic I immediately noticed almost the same profile circled here.

linked-image

Happy now?

I'm with the "no skull" group, sorry.

no beating around the bush with this one ....B

linked-image

no beating around the bush with this one ....B

linked-image

df

Ok What are we looking for here BF, I see nothing out of the ordinary..JN

df

Ok What are we looking for here BH, I see nothing out of the ordinary..JN

it's the full version of the one Ms Cyqe has circled.....you may want to ask her........B Edited by Barek Halfhand

BF? :blink:

LOL Not sure why, but I have always called him that..I have a sense there is an F in his real name or I am dyslexic one or the other...You are bad!!! :innocent: