Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ted the caver the complete story

FTW

I had seen links to the complete story before but I never found one that workd until this morning and thought I would share it incase anyone else hasnt read the whole story.

I enjoyed the online version better with the cliff hanger ending but it was nice to read the complete story just to see where it was going and finish it.

The fear of darkness AKA ted the caver

• Like 1

I never heard of it before, but I just read the whole story, very creepy!

I hate to be a spoil-sport, but is there a shorter version? I get distracted easily.

• Like 1

I hate to be a spoil-sport, but is there a shorter version? I get distracted easily.

You should realy give a try at reading this. It is an awesome tale. Thank to the OP for sharing this with us. I think I might have to sleep with the light on tonite.

Wow. Words can't describe this. I have been caving. I have seen strange things down there, but this tops it all. Really read it. Even if you are ADD like me. It pulled me in (you'll find that this is a bad pun after you read the story).

Told ya it was worth it! And yeah, bad pun, lmao

Ya, I guess you're right. :P

Damn, I nearly lost a night of sleep over this. Great story.

glad everyone enjoyed it!!

I always enjoy a good scary story and this one just draws you in.

I dont know why I didnt post a link to the online story Ted the caver good fun story and definetly worth a read :)

Wow, what a long and amazing story...I'm claustaphobic, and just reading and seeing the size of that hole he went into got me sick....Thanks for sharing :tu:

I want to go their, eqquiped with a gun loaded with silver bullets, a garlic necklace, several crosses, and water balloons filled with holy water. Lastly, I want to flood the cave out with Holy Water, no matter how long it takes.

Who wrote this story? Does anyone know? Is it just some story somebody posted on the internet or? Just wondering.

If you go to the site FTW gave us, then you can see pictures of the cave, the hole, the dog, and cavers. It's kinda creepy. And there's even an anomoly in the picture with the dog.

You can see those pics on the site too.

I dont belive this. If it was true other people would know by now. He would have had someone go out there and check it out to stop other people from doing the same.

I smell bull.

You can see those pics on the site too.

I dont belive this. If it was true other people would know by now. He would have had someone go out there and check it out to stop other people from doing the same.

I smell bull.

I agree. Although, instead of bull I smell another Blair Witch-type movie. It is a cool story, though.

If I'm not mistaken, he wrote that he and Joe were going back out there....I believe in the paranormal, so who knows.... :huh:

and if its not true, he's a great writer....

Edited by goalienan

Very good writer indeed.

Sounds like that movie that came out a year ago about those people that go into the cave and those things try killing them. Good movie.

@ Ecko, yeah its called "the cave"

I found this story fascinating and ended up losing about an hour reading it none stop, for some reason the story stops for me on page 11, anyone else have this? It stops where he tells us he is going back to the cave but then next pag wont load??

Edit; The online version ends with the cliffhanger found that he pdf has the ending.

Edited by Luke1990

@ Ecko, yeah its called "the cave"

I found this story fascinating and ended up losing about an hour reading it none stop, for some reason the story stops for me on page 11, anyone else have this? It stops where he tells us he is going back to the cave but then next pag wont load??

Edit; The online version ends with the cliffhanger found that he pdf has the ending.

He sort of ended it like The Soprano's did last week... :rofl:

the fear of darkness was the original story(written by thomas lera) then I belive that someone took off the ending changed some names and posted it on the web in kind of a blair witch type thing.

• 1 month later...

It was a good story I think this is how it ends!

post-59228-1185641713_thumb.jpg

I love this story so much..

i went to a cave when i was at a lake i found a cave it was really old there was a fire set as if somebody live'd there and there was alot of climbing once we got to the top it was on top of the cave we were going jump into water but the boat was in the way and it was really shallow.