Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any connection between Atlantis and Agharta?

Adama

Names such as Newton, Hawking and others have enabled science to understand many of physics' biggest mysteries by discovering many aspects of gravity. The applications of their works are numerous in the fields of astronomy, space flights (one of the greatest achievements of the human race), molecular and quantum physics. I find it outrageous that you speak of some of the greatest thinkers and scientists of all human history like if they didn't know anything.

Gravity can by no means be reduced to "a force that pull towards earth". It explains with astonishing accuracy the formation of the stars, the galaxies, and the nature of black holes. Gravity is a form of acceleration, by the second principle of Newton, which establishes a connection between mass, acceleration (gravity), and force. It is also a fundamental element of relativity, which itself explains many things. None of these are only theories, as they have practical applications. By the way, let me ask you how you came to think that scientists know nothing about gravity. How many books have you read on the subject?

soel dont get yourself worked up ... this individual seems to think that he knows everything (just cant share it with us haahah)

soel dont get yourself worked up ... this individual seems to think that he knows everything (just cant share it with us haahah)

Absolutely right.

lol, funny, well you really dont know your scientists, becuase they actually admit that they dont know hardly anything about gravity and many other things, everything is thoeries, and if you can find proof that im wrong, plz do, becuase im not. but its good to see other peoples opinions.

You haven't answered any of the questions I asked you.

Edited by soel

oh sorry i didnt see the question. ummmmm well for the how do i know that the scientists dont know anything, is becuase they admited it, and im only talking about gravity at this point. and for the how many books i read, i dont study secondary sources of information.

Anything else, im happy to reply

oh sorry i didnt see the question. ummmmm well for the how do i know that the scientists dont know anything, is becuase they admited it, and im only talking about gravity at this point. and for the how many books i read, i dont study secondary sources of information.

everything you say on here is SECONDARY SOURCE OF INFORMATION to me so why should i listen to you ?

your 100% correct

your 100% correct

so what exactly are you doing here than ???

i mean if you don't listen to anything we say because we are "SECONDARY SOURCES OF INFORMATION" what do you want on discussion board ??? you do realize people other than you talk here ???

not trying to stir the argument lol

but i think stephen hawking did recently admit many of his theories involving gravity and black holes were wrong

well, i listen to there story what they claim to be factual or what they think might be, and then i study that and see if its fact or fiction or if there is even a little bit of truth, or if it connects to someother mystery or truth that i understand. Yea thats pretty much it.

AND THANK YOU THROUGH THE FIRE, theres some more proof for ya bosencharo and that soel dude.

Edited by Adama

well, i listen to there story what they claim to be factual or what they think might be, and then i study that and see if its fact or fiction or if there is even a little bit of truth, or if it connects to someother mystery or truth that i understand. Yea thats pretty much it.

So that's how you came to deny the whole gravitation theory.

And I don't think Hawking ever denied his gravitational theories. Let me ask you a question, Adama. What do you consider as your primary sorces? Is it the internet you trust so much? I wouldn't be too proud of myself if reading books was only my secondary source of knowledge. You know, being ignorant is in no way an advantage.

yes i wont deny using the internet, but i collect information and then put them all to the test, to see if they are all theories or actual proof, that is hidden from the public. its quite interesting.

I don't know enough about Agharta to make any comparisons.

Science doesn't even fully understand electricity. :)

So.... let me be sure that I have understood you.... books are secondary sources of information? You dont study seconadary sources of information? Can anybody else see where this train of thought is leading???

Sorry Adama, yet another completely pointless thread that you are creating. I refer you to "Monty Pythons Argument Sketch", I think you will learn a lot

So.... let me be sure that I have understood you.... books are secondary sources of information? You dont study seconadary sources of information? Can anybody else see where this train of thought is leading???

That's exactly what I was trying to tell him.

lol, your american and your from texas, that explains all, and everything ive said are known by many people, people that are different from you kinds of people, thats why so many things are kept from the public.

So I guess us Texans are guilty of using logic. Sorry that you don't.

exactly, thx duality, i mean you should never rely or believe in secondary sources of information(infromation collected by someone else). If you know the truth or if you have evidense that you have discovered, present it to us or keep your opoinions to yourself.

This is an open forum. The point is to put our opinions out there. It might help if you learn to spell.

so what do you study about, and do you believe in any myths or stories and if so, what is the evidense?

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source

myth [mith] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun

1. a traditional or legendary story, usually concerning some being or hero or event,

with or without a determinable basis of fact or a natural explanation,

esp. one that is concerned with deities or demigods and explains some practice, rite, or phenomenon of nature.

2. stories or matter of this kind: realm of myth.

3. any invented story, idea, or concept: His account of the event is pure myth.

4. an imaginary or fictitious thing or person.

5. an unproved or false collective belief that is used to justify a social institution.

So I guess us Texans are guilty of using logic. Sorry that you don't.

in two threads i believe he has insulted at least billion people lol ...

Texan's beeing on the top of the list lol

P.S so can someone please explain to me where does he see connection between Atlantis and some Unknown city underground ?

Edited by Bosanchero

There is no historical bases for Atlantis, the first and only reference in ancient history to Atlantis was made by Plato, who wasn't a historian. And the stories of Agharta/Agartta/Agharti/Agarttha/Aryavartha/Belovodye/Hsi Tien/Janaidar/Shamballa/Shambalah or whatever you want to call it, have as much substance as stories of Hades/Hell/Guinee/Pulotu/Metnal/Yomi or any of the other fabled underworld's... IMO

I have this to say to those who say there is no evidence for Atlantis: Plato was not the original author he heard the story from the Egyptians, Plato I agree might have put in refrences of the Greeks in the same way hollywood would put Aliens coming to DC to meet the Human leader. Plato might have exagaratted the size of the Continent and added some political ideas for the Greeks but the essence of the story should not be written of. The story concides with the ending of the last Ice age, their is also proof of international cross ocean trade, their is also the sudden apearance of the Sumers could they have been the ramnants of Atlantis in reinaccanse? Why couldnt Atlantis have Logically existed? Plato never mentioned Lasers and flying vechicles. Atlantis would also explain similarities between the Americas and Egypt.

I have this to say to those who say there is no evidence for Atlantis: Plato was not the original author he heard the story from the Egyptians, Plato I agree might have put in refrences of the Greeks in the same way hollywood would put Aliens coming to DC to meet the Human leader. Plato might have exagaratted the size of the Continent and added some political ideas for the Greeks but the essence of the story should not be written of. The story concides with the ending of the last Ice age, their is also proof of international cross ocean trade, their is also the sudden apearance of the Sumers could they have been the ramnants of Atlantis in reinaccanse? Why couldnt Atlantis have Logically existed? Plato never mentioned Lasers and flying vechicles. Atlantis would also explain similarities between the Americas and Egypt.

first of all the little STORY that says that Plato's father(Ariston) got the story(atlantis) from an Egyptian Priest is complete bogus ....

i mean ATHENS was attacked.. only reference to the city is in fact from a GREEK.... where is ANY evidence that Egyptians had anything to do with Atlantis ???

from what i remember Egyptians were GREAT at recording History... and i believe that such a great civilization like atlanteans would have a place in at least on of the historic texts written by Egyptians .... but once again we have NOTHING

"their is also proof of international cross ocean trade" where ??? please provide us with some reliable links ???

"Atlantis would also explain similarities between the Americas and Egypt." what similarities are you talking about ???

If you consider a PYRAMIDS to be SIMILAR to TEMPLES in S.America than you are mixing apples and oranges...

Once Again please do look into the Greece Region at the time of Plato's life... look at natural disasters and destruction of Helike might be an eye opener

read into geographers, historians, writers who wrote about Helike:" Herakleides, Eratosthenes, Diodorus, Strabo, Ovid, Pausanias, Aelian" and i am 10000% sure that while reading about its destruction you will think about atlantis :)

How do you know the story of Platos father is made up?

Just some of many

Cross Atlantic trade: http://www.colostate.edu/Dept/Entomology/c...2000/wells.html

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Articles/Cu...%20Mummies.html

Similarities between America and Egypt: Pyramids are different yes Idea same. For example a P-51 Mustang is different from a F-15 Eagle but both share a common ancestor.

Yes the story of Atlantis could be about the destruction of a local greek city but wouldnt the greek readers know about them as well. Why would he get the story in Egypt? If he didnt get in Egypt why make it up? Again he used Athens to bring the story closer to Greek hearts. Answer me this why couldnt Atlantis exist as Plato said explain in Logical terms this impossibility.

That's right... every time somebody says "A friend of a friend told me..." it's always 100%, absolutely true...

--Jaylemurph

PS: Excuse me, I need to get my ex-kidney hole treated...

How do you know the story of Platos father is made up?

Just some of many

Cross Atlantic trade: http://www.colostate.edu/Dept/Entomology/c...2000/wells.html

http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/Articles/Cu...%20Mummies.html

Similarities between America and Egypt: Pyramids are different yes Idea same. For example a P-51 Mustang is different from a F-15 Eagle but both share a common ancestor.

Yes the story of Atlantis could be about the destruction of a local greek city but wouldnt the greek readers know about them as well. Why would he get the story in Egypt? If he didnt get in Egypt why make it up? Again he used Athens to bring the story closer to Greek hearts. Answer me this why couldnt Atlantis exist as Plato said explain in Logical terms this impossibility.

easy there tiger....

why couldnt it exist... easy enough

BECAUSE THERE IS NO HISTORICAL EVIDENCE OF IT EVER EXISTING.... ONLY THING WE HAVE TO GO ON IS A STORY BY PHILOSOPHER

Philosophy is the discipline concerned with the questions of how one should live (ethics); what sorts of things exist and what are their essential natures (metaphysics); what counts as genuine knowledge (epistemology); and what are the correct principles of reasoning

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosopher

A historian is an individual who studies history and who writes on history.[1] The person may be an authority (or expert) over history,[1] but this is not a requirement. Most generally, historians are the writers, compilers and narrators of history.[2] Historians are concerned with the continuous, systematic narrative and research of past events as relating to the human race; as well as the study of all events in time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historian

'Atlantis was only a powerful literary device invented by Plato,

and a great Disney cartoon. :yes:

lol, your american and your from texas, that explains all, and everything ive said are known by many people, people that are different from you kinds of people, thats why so many things are kept from the public.

lol theres too much info about agharta for me to type on here and some are too like classified for the public, but i will be happy to send personal messages to ya. but not of eveything,

What makes you so special that you're privy to this info?

exactly, thx duality, i mean you should never rely or believe in secondary sources of information(infromation collected by someone else). If you know the truth or if you have evidense that you have discovered, present it to us or keep your opoinions to yourself.
:rofl::rofl: OMG you should talk.

This is an open forum. The point is to put our opinions out there. It might help if you learn to spell.

and Amen to that one to Eric. :lol: