Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WestVirginia(Mountain Men)

cyurious

LOL....You guys in the last 6-7 replies are responding to a topic from 2007......

She has either grown up by now , or is married to a back woodsman ...... She is gone......

Ha, my observational skills are lacking, I totally didn't notice that. I think I was just so flabbergasted that I had to reply. :P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rosenrot

• cyurious

• EmpressStarXVII

• sbradj

I'm from WV. and have a huge family stilling there, There is no way that many people going missing each year and the ones that do are those who take off hacking with no idea what they are doing...Plus for the record we don't marry our cousins thats BS!!!!

Ha, my observational skills are lacking, I totally didn't notice that. I think I was just so flabbergasted that I had to reply. :P

I have been guilty of this a lot , only reason I noticed :)

BIG K....thanks for pointing out that I was offended by somebody who was probably like 14 and drunk when she wrote that. It feels good though that a bunch of folks are from and/or defending the beautiful state of W.V.

• The topic was locked