Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An investigation tale

JavaJane

JJ, could you repost your pics on that other thread here? I'd like to ask some questions but feel uncomfortable to go into it on that other person's thread.

I want to pick Barek's brains about some of what I noticed to see if I am learning a durn thing about photos, and ask you more expert folks a thing or two I have wondered since looking at your's.

Thanks.... hey if I get back to the UK for a visit maybe we can go tromp about somewhere, eh? I really enjoyed reading those websites I found.

NS

Edited by Nile_Shaman

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nile_Shaman

• JavaJane

• Barek Halfhand

• Jules22871

thoughts anyone?....B

Thought I'd better say something, coz I'm not ignoring you, but I don't think much about this. I don't feel anything especially negative from it, and find it interesting, and probably Something. But, nothing more. There was another of the photos I saw and thought oh, that's the big mouth with the bigger boots. I think it may have been the orb.

usually, I don't pick up anything about orbs and believe they're mostly just dust or who knows what, but once in a while one seems different, and that one did, to me. I want to get out here in the meadow right after mowing it all and snap shots of the pollen and stuff to see what that turns out like, and how many colors can naturally occurr with my camera. I also hope to figure out good methods to take pics of my fireflies here. I love them, and they really came out in good numbers in early May.

NS

Thanks for the story JavaJane.

Sounds like one or two MH investigations - "is there anyone there?"... (noise/voice)... "eeeeeeek" and then lots of running away...

:w00t:

Sounds like one or two MH investigations - "is there anyone there?"... (noise/voice)... "eeeeeeek" and then lots of running away...

:w00t: Loonboy! MH is such a funny show I have to think of it as a comedy spoof. What jokes they are....

NS

You mean, as in it frequently happens right there at the same timeframe? .... that would be curious to find out and exhaust natural causes for it, as it was rather impressive given how it blew all the leaves down and nowhere else it seemed.... I wonder what it is. If it repeats, then there has to be a natural cause for it you could determine, or you have a wonderful anomaly going on that may qualify for further wondering about :).

Thanks for letting us know!

NS

No problems.

They are quite big pics though!

linked-image

linked-image

The others from that night here and the story scotland

JJ

JJ, could you repost your pics on that other thread here? I'd like to ask some questions but feel uncomfortable to go into it on that other person's thread.

I want to pick Barek's brains about some of what I noticed to see if I am learning a durn thing about photos, and ask you more expert folks a thing or two I have wondered since looking at your's.

Thanks.... hey if I get back to the UK for a visit maybe we can go tromp about somewhere, eh? I really enjoyed reading those websites I found.

NS

No problems.

They are quite big pics though!

linked-image

linked-image

The others from that night here and the story scotland

Give me a shout if you are in the UK, a global spooky night would be great!

JJ

Thanks for the story JavaJane.

:D :D Oh yeh, that's us! We have to talk ourselves into staying put and not running like eejits!

maybe its just me......B

Huh. I saw nothing of that. Still don't, to be honest. Wonder if anyone else does?

I wish I had an outline tool like you have :(. If I really put my imagination to it, I can see a face and a forming full body figure now I look at it. But, we might be doing the paradoia thing :).

NS

Edited by Nile_Shaman

OK, I found a freebie program that let's me do lines but brought the pic up in such cruddy resolution I had a hard time finding what i saw before and the lines make the one seem to be the usual cloaked figure... it didn't look that way at first, but more like a person stepping forward, as if the face beside was fading and being run into the full body form, like it was all part of the same apparition, just changing form.

Pardon how bad this is, but I think you can see it on your pic with the lines gone.

post-54995-1182001154_thumb.jpg

post-54995-1182001180_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nile_Shaman

I just see fog. But the gloiwing oval to the right of it is disturbing. Especially when Brek turned it pink. You can see how bright it is. Strange.

maybe its just me......B

linked-imagelinked-image

I have tried to enhance it, crop it etc I see nothing looks parnormal to me either..JN :no:

...nobody sees this?....jeez people!...

edit: FOR GOD SAKE EVEN EYEBROWS!

Sorry, Barek. I really don't see anything but what I said, and that was using imagination. I think this is, simply, mist.

But, what do you think of the gold rope pics? They look as if they're that yellow tow rope stuff tossed up in very close proximately and a generous exposure and flash, to me. Ends are even cut at the same angle in the one pic. There is nothing left in the pics to even judge the size of the gold rope to know.

And if not, then what is theorized to say flying rope looking objects supposedly mean as to ghosts/spirits? Orbs supposedly are not dust but ghosts at rest, the glowing filament things are orbs in motion, so what is a rope object like this? A bunch of them linked up?

If we really are seeing a reality, there has to be some correlation among the observed and pictured phenomenon, I'd think.

What do you think?

Anyone else care to take a stab at this one?

NS

FOR GOD SAKE EVEN EYEBROWS!

Demons don't have eyebrows.

Demons don't have eyebrows.

why?.... do they wax? ^_^ ....

But, what do you think of the gold rope pics? They look as if they're that yellow tow rope stuff tossed up in very close proximately and a generous exposure and flash, to me. Ends are even cut at the same angle in the one pic. There is nothing left in the pics to even judge the size of the gold rope to know.
they look VERY cool... but I don't seem get anything from those at all...but that doesn't mean anything, I'm cold for days at a time.....as far as the technical evaluation goes..I am an amature at best.......AND I still see the apparition plain as day..I see two of these demon headed serpent things...they remind me of the painting that was posted with an article here...I see something similar to the horned demon (lower center)with the long luminous serpent tail.....a psychic must have made that illustration,its pretty accurate...imho.....B

linked-image

halfhandshuffle:motörhead - ace of spades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnIuow93vo

Edited by Barek Halfhand

why?.... do they wax? ^_^ ....

they singe by some accounts :w00t:

they look VERY cool... but I don't seem get anything from those at all...but that doesn't mean anything, I'm cold for days at a time.....as far as the technical evaluation goes..I am an amature at best.....

I feel nothing about them either, and it tantalizes me to figure it out or find out what they are. They look like gold chains or those tight nylon-like ropes, but that doesn't mean they are. Never seen something quite like that before.

..AND I still see ther apparition plain as day..I see two of these demon headed serpent things...they remind me of the painting that was posted with an article here...I see something similar to the horned demon (lower center)with the long luminous serpent tail.....a psychic must have made that illustration,its pretty accurate...imho.....B

It's not showing up so I'll try to find it (your linked pic).

edit: OK, I saw it. Told you so. No eyebrows.

NS

Edited by Nile_Shaman

they singe by some accounts :w00t:

I feel nothing about them either, and it tantalizes me to figure it out or find out what they are. They look like gold chains or those tight nylon-like ropes, but that doesn't mean they are. Never seen something quite like that before.

It's not showing up so I'll try to find it (your linked pic).

edit: OK, I saw it. Told you so. No eyebrows.

NS

it works now....its a UM link ....IT SHOULD!

I wonder if those gold cord things are fiber optics strands that are lit up?...B

halfhandshuffle:Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hxeNZOLNh4c

I wonder if those gold cord things are fiber optics strands that are lit up?...B

I dunno. Until we can see what that would look like photographed, we'll never know if this is that or something else. I live 40 miles out in a swampy bayou and don't have any fiber optics laying around the old house to try it myself :)... and don't imagine I'll soon find any laying around to satisfy my curiosity.

One of my godsons will be out here soon to visit for the summer from the UK and he's clever. Maybe he can figure it out and we can photograph some oddities to have to compare with.

NS